Whenever someone makes a millennial joke I roll my eyes

I think it's partly based on the retarded brainless mediocre reality and Instagram celebs they seem to worship. How fuckin stupid even by pop music standards current pop music is.

Did you see that thread on that Twitch girl that got virgin loser millennials mad because she had a boyfriend? I also learned in that thread fat loser millennials spend there day indoors watching some pimple beta play video games and give them money for keeping their simple minds entertained.

How come bully became some "out of control epidemic" when it's social media douche millennials bullying and being bullied? That was always going on and no other generation cried about it or we're so lame and pathetic and I guess evil with it now.

When the hell did follow the leader and get a bunch of shitty tattoos come into fashion? I remember when people did that to try and not fit in.

I could probably go on but that's enough thinking aobut the sad state of people and the inane mediocrity they've all embraced for this week.
because the 80s had nothing pathetic?

images

Millennials want to sit at home all day and make money playing video games while never being disagreed with or challenged. 'Nuff said.

Millennials need to get super education to get a good fucking job these days unless you know somebody. Even when you get that education you still might not even get a job in that field. While way back before millennials, you could drop out of school and still get a decent job. I see lots of older guys going back to school because of this era.

Things have changed. We do have it harder than you assholes. I know tons of older dudes with jobs that someone like me wouldn’t be qualified for unless I have the education. The older guys have high school or even less but they made a good living. Y’all can suck our big millennial cocks. We’re going to control this planet really soon. Then millennials will act just like you when the next era comes.

You’re right about some wanting to make money playing video games, but some of those guys get a lot of money. Can you blame them? Wouldn’t you like to make easy money like that? There’s lots of millennials out there and they’re not all like that. Trust me. I think I know my era better than you old dogs do.

i'm 38, i take it i don't qualify is a millennial, correct? i sure know i don't act anything like one lol.

As a fellow 1980er, I would like to weclome you to the millennial club. We're basically at the cut-off point.

This joke is so overused, any generation in charge is going to talk shit about the next generation and how its spoiled/etc.

It's so dumb to point out facts;

"Oh you guys have it better!"

Like, no shit? Would you rather things be worse?

Millineials have had to go through 9/11, 2009 housing crash, ISIS, multiple school shootings. Most of the massive companies we all know bloomed during this era. Gay marriage was federally legalized (stupid this was illegal unless youre a bible thumper)

Meanwhile, lets look at generation X.

Fall of the Berlin Wall...ok?
Challenger Disaster...wow :(
Jonestown Suicide...k
Grunge and Hip Hop :(lel)

I think if anyone deserves praise it is the Millennials just by the pure evidence.

Generation X had to go through these things too.

i'm 38, i take it i don't qualify is a millennial, correct? i sure know i don't act anything like one lol.
you are part of generation X. millenials are 20-37. which to me is a dumb grouping because those of us born in the 80's had a way different upbringing than kids from 92-96. I didn't own a cell phone until I was like 19 or 20 or own a computer until I was 16 only used that computer a "compaq Presario"to type school papers.

Are millennials responsible for mumble rap?

If so they should be the butt of every joke.

Anyhow, millennials' come off as very entitled and flakey.
no that is actually generation Z after the millenials born in 1997 .

I'm pretty sure a substantial majority of sherdog's users are part of the millennial generation (the generation cut off is meant to be around 1980). That alone should be a massive strike against the generation.

The worst part about millennials is how they generalize groups of people.

you are part of generation X. millenials are 20-37. which to me is a dumb grouping because those of us born in the 80's had a way different upbringing than kids from 92-96. I didn't own a cell phone until I was like 19 or 20 or own a computer until I was 16 only used that computer a "compaq Presario"to type school papers.

I've seen so many breakdowns showing me as Gen Y/Millennials, but it makes sense (being at the cut-off) some would also have me in the previous. Hell, the first two sites when I searched it showed this:

https://www.careerplanner.com/Career-Articles/Generations.cfm
https://communityrising.kasasa.com/gen-x-gen-y-gen-z/

Millennials need to get super education to get a good fucking job these days unless you know somebody. Even when you get that education you still might not even get a job in that field. While way back before millennials, you could drop out of school and still get a decent job. I see lots of older guys going back to school because of this era.

Things have changed. We do have it harder than you assholes. I know tons of older dudes with jobs that someone like me wouldn’t be qualified for unless I have the education. The older guys have high school or even less but they made a good living. Y’all can suck our big millennial cocks. We’re going to control this planet really soon. Then millennials will act just like you when the next era comes.

You’re right about some wanting to make money playing video games, but some of those guys get a lot of money. Can you blame them? Wouldn’t you like to make easy money like that? There’s lots of millennials out there and they’re not all like that. Trust me. I think I know my era better than you old dogs do.

i agree that getting the first job is significantly harder these days but it's not always about the education or technical knowledge. i work with some younger folks and they have all the formal education and tech training but either they have no real world, work experience so you have to show them everything or they don't know how to act in front of the client (both internal and external) and are super arrogant to the point where they succumb to the foot in mouth disease. some things you just can't teach in school.

Gen Z (not using the term millennials since almost everyone here is a millennial, technically) wants constant validation and 1000% support from others, but they also want to be selfish aholes who are not themselves supportive or easy to get along with. They will not meet you half way, instead they expect everything on their terms/whims while not reciprocating (of course). I never used to complain about anything except their music but I have come to realize how unbelievably, insanely fvcked up they are

It's also not just them, this attitude is bleeding upwards to certain individuals of the previous generations. No wonder all the usual markers of art and culture are so impossibly shit awful right now

Millenials are Gen Y not Gen Z

This joke is so overused, any generation in charge is going to talk shit about the next generation and how its spoiled/etc.

It's so dumb to point out facts;

"Oh you guys have it better!"

Like, no shit? Would you rather things be worse?

Millineials have had to go through 9/11, 2009 housing crash, ISIS, multiple school shootings. Most of the massive companies we all know bloomed during this era. Gay marriage was federally legalized (stupid this was illegal unless youre a bible thumper)

Meanwhile, lets look at generation X.

Fall of the Berlin Wall...ok?
Challenger Disaster...wow :(
Jonestown Suicide...k
Grunge and Hip Hop :(lel)

I think if anyone deserves praise it is the Millennials just by the pure evidence.

My only problem is they seem dumber than people their age 10 years ago.
Heavenly involved in filtered instagram pictures and twitter posts by fake people.
But no idea about current events or history.
But there is a percentage that is pretty smart, not all bad.
They are kids of today's technology and take it to the next level.

I used to make millennial jokes until I found out that technically I'm a millennial. I probably should have seen that coming what with my eurofag haircut and my love for tranny's

My only problem is they seem dumber than people their age 10 years ago.
Heavenly involved in filtered instagram pictures and twitter posts by fake people.
But no idea about current events or history.
But there is a percentage that is pretty smart, not all bad.
They are kids of today's technology and take it to the next level.

“The Gen X’ers, in their early 20s to mid-30s, are generally less formal in dress and work habits. They prefer more flexible schedules and see no reason why they can’t have fun in the office. The baby boomers, in their late 30s to early 50s, take a more traditional, nose-to-the-grindstone approach.” —The Charlotte Observer, 1999

“The paradox is that on one hand, members of this generation [X] don’t want to be ruled by the company. They want to have a life,” said Carolyn Cartwright, senior vice president of human resources for SunTrust Bank. “On the other hand, they’re impatient waiting for job promotions and want all the perks associated with ‘paying one’s dues.'” —The Atlanta Constitution, 1997

They don’t want to work hard

“Generation X is just a bunch of whiners, right? They’re all slackers. They’re all sleeping in their clothes, moaning about the national debt they’ve inherited, and pining for Greg or Marcia Brady. Come on. There are 38 million Americans in their 20s, but there are only two generalizations we can make about them with any degree of certainty: they are Americans, and they are in their 20s.” —Newsweek, 1994

The Nike/Kap thing is nothing. 48 hours news. I'm finding most people are having fun with it by making multiple edits to the kap/nike picture like this one I saw here on sherdog yesterday.
DmXQ5dfVAAEYc-2.jpg

I saw that in one Thread, stole it and shamelessly posted it in at least two other Threads:)

First of all it’s hard to generalize a whole generation. But Millenials are significant enough in their differences that companies have re-thought their business models and actually had to retrain management styles. Also sales companies had to relearn how to sell to Millenials.

I make sure I teach my kids some basics about life that a lot (not all) Millenials were never taught.

1. You are special to me, but in the world you aren’t anything until you earn it.
2. No one OWES you anything but what you create for yourself.
3. Life isn’t school. It’s about survival. You can’t argue your grade, and get mom and dad to bail you out.
4. Your grades and what you learn are only part of school. How you figure out how to do things, time management, social interactions are every bit as important.
5. Just because something isn’t fair or right, doesn’t mean it will not happen to you. Expect it. Overcome it.
6. Just because you want something doesn’t mean you will get it. Some things take time. Others were never meant to be. Instant gratification doesn’t happen in corporate America.
7. If you think for a second, that a high priced private college with a major with very little R.O.I is in your future...just so you can start life in debt and bankrupt us...because it’s the college experience you want....you are on crack. Community college until you know what you want to do.

Back