Whenever someone makes a millennial joke I roll my eyes

i'm 38, i take it i don't qualify is a millennial, correct? i sure know i don't act anything like one lol.

I turn 39 later this month, and it seems like I get lumped in with them a lot, but I identify more with Gen X. Personally I think we should go by a decades system. I am a child of the ____. Whatever decade you fill in the blank that’s your generation.

Its so funny talking to older gens. It's not about working hard, its about effieceny. As an example, I was talking to an Xer about how one of our processes is being streamlined with a new Excel setup we got going on, shaving hours off of our workloads.

He starts ranting "Oh, when we were starting out we didn't even have calculators! We had to do things by hand and we really learned the process in and out"

bro- who gives a fuck if you can long divide 20501508626 by 5815351 when I can take a calculator and save myself the work. Its such a dated way of thinking.
This +1
I hate millenials as much as the next guy but resistance to learning something new especially in the workplace by older gens is frustrating. You should never stop learning, no matter what age.

I've met cool people and shit bags from all walks of life. Generation labeling is the same as judging people based on religion, color, social status, ect.

I've met cool people and shit bags from all walks of life. Generation labeling is the same as judging people based on religion, color, social status, ect.

That's true for pre-judging individuals, but taking note of cultural shifts shouldn't be off limits imo

whatever you say playa

just b/c yall grew up w/ Barney telling you everyone is special, does not make it true. W/o a doubt this is the softest generation in world history
edit: But No, I don't mean you or anyone in this thread in particular, just the generation as a whole. 'Sticks and stones....' was a pervasive saying and attitude when I was a child, look at how much that has changed w/ the current outrage culture headed by the youth.

Shh, you have the internet now, you're not allowed to complain anymore.

Its so funny talking to older gens. It's not about working hard, its about effieceny. As an example, I was talking to an Xer about how one of our processes is being streamlined with a new Excel setup we got going on, shaving hours off of our workloads.

He starts ranting "Oh, when we were starting out we didn't even have calculators! We had to do things by hand and we really learned the process in and out"

bro- who gives a fuck if you can long divide 20501508626 by 5815351 when I can take a calculator and save myself the work. Its such a dated way of thinking.

I'm not a millennial, but I appreciate and benefit from technology all the time. It does make things easier.

Having said that, I teach a lot of millennials, and 90% of them don't know how to use a computer efficiently. Most are not tech savvy at all.

Shh, you have the internet now, you're not allowed to complain anymore.
complaining?

if people want to be extremely soft, that's on them. Hilarious, but nothing to complain about. Simply observing something isn't complaining about it my dude

This joke is so overused, any generation in charge is going to talk shit about the next generation and how its spoiled/etc.

It's so dumb to point out facts;

"Oh you guys have it better!"

Like, no shit? Would you rather things be worse?

Millineials have had to go through 9/11, 2009 housing crash, ISIS, multiple school shootings. Most of the massive companies we all know bloomed during this era. Gay marriage was federally legalized (stupid this was illegal unless youre a bible thumper)

Meanwhile, lets look at generation X.

Fall of the Berlin Wall...ok?
Challenger Disaster...wow :(
Jonestown Suicide...k
Grunge and Hip Hop :(lel)

I think if anyone deserves praise it is the Millennials just by the pure evidence.
seems like some real tough times, just be thankful you have Jessica in your life...…

x93GR5z.jpg

<Dany07> ….what an absolute cock of a human being you are TS

complaining?

if people want to be extremely soft, that's on them. Hilarious, but nothing to complain about. Simply observing something isn't complaining about it my dude

Millenials always observing all the time, SMH.

I think the funniest thing is when millenails insult millenails not realsing they are one. My buddy was going on and on about how lazy they were. Had to tell him we were both millenials. Hell, half the people in here complaining are probably millenials themselves. I think it is defined as born between 83 and 98 now?

I certainly wouldn't want to grow up as a millennial.

I think the millennial issue more has to do with the kind of people they are. Whether a stereotype or not, they same to be sheltered, anti-free speech, entitled, smart phone obsessed and incredibly naive.

You take away their smart phone and they are completely lost and panic. They also seem to have the attention span of a goldfish. I get disgusted every time I go to a movie or concert and they are glued to their phones. When the concert starts, they stay on their phone rather than living in the moment and taking it in. With movies, they aren't even watching or immediately rush out to get back on their phones.

I wish they would learn to appreciate nature, interacting with people face to face and dissociating themselves from technology when in public. I was computer and tech obsessed in my teen years (still am) but I reserve that for when I'm home. If I'm in public, I don't want anything to do with that stuff. I want to live life and take in my surroundings.

Those weird wars between generations always remind me of something ...

Whenever someone makes a thread about giving an imaginary girl his number I roll my eyes

Wait so this is the guy that made up a fake story about being a manlet and taking a jocks girlfriend and then as "proof" posted a fake picture?
A picture some poster googled and it was from a womens website?

Its THAT guy?

Millennials don’t annoy me nearly as much as baby boomers do.

When people refer to millennials, what they're really referring to is Gen Z. Millennials technically are the group that most of us old-ish folk fit into on these boards, Gen Z is the new current one driving the "popular" fads, music, online media etc

Last edited:
Someone made a joke that triggered OP even more than his previous story about being called a manlet by a guy in a bar.

Someone made a joke that triggered OP even more than his previous story about being called a manlet by a guy in a bar.

I hope nobody does it in this thread, then he will ask the mods to delete it.
We cant have that

this generation after the millennials is even worse. not that millennials don't suck. but this new group is exactly why i dont want kids. i pull into my neighborhood and there is a group of 5-6 kids about 12-13 standing in the middle of the road. now when i was a kid, when a car came we got out of the road. these kids? they just stood there. i sat there a second waiting but nothing. had to drive around. i couldnt really say or do anything since it was close to my house and i know if i did they would be doing something to my place. little fucks just dont give a fuck about anything

Millennials are responsible for participation ribbons, made up genders, safe spaces, triggerings, manbuns, passing classes in school when they failed, and the names Skyler and Jayden.

Unforgivable.

Back