when you knew but refused to admit

Gomi vs. Florian

You could just tell that Gomi wasn't the same fighter he was during his GP run beginning after he lost to Nick Diaz. So when he fought Florian I hoped he would regain his old fire, but I knew in the back of my mind it wasn't going to happen.

Still though, WAR Fireball Kid!!!

Hopefully he can put together on more title run!!! (ok so obviously I haven't learned my lesson.....)

Faber-Barao

This, But is it weird that I still think faber could beat him? Also its probally going to be the same for me when cruz finally fights barao, I want dom to win but feel like its probably an unlikely outcome, also Dillashaw vs Barao, Basically anyone vs Barao, its just, I dunno I kinda hate barao, lol I don't even really have a reason to. he seems like a good enough dude, he just rubs me the wrong way post fights. same with Aldo

Lesnar overeem.. not because Lesnar couldn't do it or didnt have the skills to get it done, but because his fight IQ isn't the best let's just say..

And that's what happened. He shot once, denied, and then stood with Overeem.

JDS-Velasquez III - I knew it was going to be cookie cutter the same as the second fight but I couldn't admit JDS was going lose.

when was a time your favorite fighter had an upcoming opponent who in the back of your mind you knew was probably going to whoop his ass- but you refused to accept reality up to the very end?

great example for me was Silva weidman 2. my delusion was so extreme I lost money and everything, knowing full well Silva had almost no chance of winning

he didnt lose dude, he broke his leg and they stopped the fight

Was going to say Chuck Rampage II but then I thought about it a bit and remembered that I was one one guy in my circle telling everyone the Rampage's style lined up badly for Chuck and that Page would likely win.

Nick Diaz and GSP...

I woke up @ 6am in Afghanistan to see it...even though I knew Diaz wouldn't win

War 209

It still amazes me that anyone though Diaz might win that. Stylistically a dream for GSP. The fact that Diaz tagged him a few times in the late rounds was an indication to me that GSP was already slipping (something that started around the time of the Shields fight).

I didn't have a great feeling about Shogun-Hendo II. I was alos pretty concerned for Glover when he fought Bader, I thought Ryan was a pretty high risk opponent and it did prove true in a sense. I had a bad feeling for BJ versus Rory and Woodley vs Condit also. Then again I was also worried about Aldo-Edgar and I thought Aldo absolutely dominated him for a good portion of the fight.

Nog/Velasquez
Wand/Rampage 3
Alves/GSP (My lowest moment lol. I was telling anyone who would listen that Thiago was the next big thing at WW)

Franklin - Lidel - Chuck was in great shape, he really prepared himself for that fight... I really wanted him to win, and then... puff...

Also, Bendo - Pettis 2

aaand My Girl Mcmann vs. Rousey =(( McMann is so sweet... she didn't deserve it..

Rory vs Woodley.

I want Rory to win so bad but I just know Woodley will go for the takedown and win /:

War Macdonald!

Not UFC but...

Saku vs W.Silva 3.

In hindsight incredibly stupid.

Arlovski - Fedor
Mir - Lesnar II

There is one coming up, Hendo/Cormier. I'm telling you now Hendo is winning....but I know he's not.

Back