Opinion When will Biden resign as president?

Wow, this legit going to be Biden’s last public image before he mysteriously dies in his sleep

GTS0lnnW0AA1Art
Better then Trump lol AI.

1000009049-jpg.1053876

@cottagecheesefan

Trump is returning to Butler for a rally.

I can't wait to see the difference in security. This one will be done correctly.

Show of force. The SS told him to no longer have large, outdoor rallies. Thisnis basically a middle finger to them and to tell them to do their jobs

Let's play a little game. A possible future, rough draft right off the top of my head:

It begins with the DNC's virtual roll call that is supposed to happen between August 1-7.

During this event, Kampala Harris will get the nod.

She will pick Josh Shapiro, governor of Pennsylvania as VP. Why? He will help win one of the most important swing states. But that is not the main reason. Shapiro has powerful wealthy backers and the money will flow.

But internal polling, not the bullshit polls on TV, will indicate to both sides that it will still be A Trump land side victory, not even close.

What happens next is an insider, let's call her Nancy Pelosi, will send Intel to the NYT and the Washington Post, anonymously of course, that proves that Kamala is not a natural born US citizen. This disqualifies Kampala from running and serving as President. ( this is also a problem with Biden because he has to serve out his term dead or alive, or something in between. Otherwise the speaker of the house, Republican Johnson, would take over)

This brings us to the Democratic National convention in Chicago from August 19-22.
There will be an open convention where the delegates will be free to vote their minds.

Guess who?
Hillary Clinton !!!

Who does she pick for VP?
This one is tricky, but I'm thinking of the most powerful ticket they can create.
Barak Obama ???

So what happens to Kamala? Promise of a Supreme Court position, replacing Soto.

What happens to Pelosi? Secretary of State.

Everyone is included and happy.

Last edited:
He won’t resign. If he does and her first few months don’t go smoothly then she’ll be cooked in the election. Better to keep her out of office until the election under the guise of being “better” than Biden and Trump.

He won’t resign. If he does and her first few months don’t go smoothly then she’ll be cooked in the election. Better to keep her out of office until the election under the guise of being “better” than Biden and Trump.
They're in a pickle no matter what. It's why they're trying to change the narrative by laughably trying to suggest that Joe dropped out because he was losing and he showed so much courage to step aside for the good of the nation, and not because he's a mush brain who barely knows where he is half the time.

I think it would be better if they actually gave her some experience and put her in charge. It's not like much can happen in three months. Unless America gets attacked or some crazy shit, nothing much is gonna change from now until election day. Otherwise, she is going to get hammered with questions as to why Biden is capable of running the country, but not a campaign. There are also reports coming out that Biden was threatened with the 25th amendment by Dem leaders who ultimately gave Kamala the OK to invoke it, if he didn't step down.

I think by leaving him in there, it's just gonna look more and more messy to the point where it does become a serious distraction, and they get caught in a bunch of lies trying to defend a guy who isn't even running. Take him out of the equation, admit that his mind is shot, and move on. Honesty would be the best policy in this regard, I think.

Is it true that the polls are showing this is, once again, a 50-50 race after Biden caused a temporary slump for the Dems?

lol... He's going to be forced out.

Oh no... Somebody, go get Joe!!

He was probably so excited thinking that Air Force One had shortened their stairway. I wish we had a view from the inside, because you know damn well he sat down and buckled up before it finally hit him that he was the only one in the plane.

Or........Kamala wins the election, becomes the first DEI president, and we keep getting the boot on our throat.

BgdtImEIAAAQmnn.jpg

JFC this is just sad at this point. It’s bringing back painful memories of when my grandpa needed to be put in a home when he would just wander off from the apartment that he and my granny had in Ottawa. He was about 82 at the time and had Alzheimer’s. He spent the last 8 years of his life in an extended care facility for Canadian veterans.

Back