When will America leave? 3.5 million march

Hitting the US embassy with rockets won't do it.

Holding hands while encircling the US embassy and singing "Give Peace A Chance" in Arabic. In front if TV cameras may do it

ISIS.
It is not about Iraq, but what will happen if the American presence leaves Iraq. Just look at what happened in Syria.
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!?

What happened in Syria was because our CIA and our allies activelly shipped jihadist murderers to Syria and weaponry to groups like al qaeda.
WE.....AMERICA.....openly supported Al Nusra. We are the evil in this story. The Christians and minorities of Syria fought valiantly against ISIS, al qaeda, and the jihadist scourge...all while under assault by the terrorists ally the isreali Air Force.

WHAT THE FUCK? What happened in Syria was because our CIA and our allies activelly shipped jihadist murderers to Syria and weaponry to groups like al qaeda. WE.....AMERICA.....openly supported Al Nusra. We are the evil in this story.
I'm talking about when Trump moved troops out of Syria, the Turkey reaction, and Trump moving troops back into Syria last year.

I'm talking about when Trump moved troops out of Syria, the Turkey reaction, and Trump moving troops back into Syria last year.

trump repositioned troops. They never left. Now we are illegally stealing Syrian oil. All bc isreal won’t let us leave.

And what happened with turkey? The Kurds were not “slaughtered”. They did some fighting and dying for small towns. But what was the real crime was that the Kurds made a new agreement with the Syrian government for protection from turkey. Syria was going to govern its own territory again. Isreal cannot accept this.

they want to goad someone Into killing American troops so America can destroy the government of Syria.

When we have all of their oil?

Why haven't we taken to the streets?

ISIS.
It is not about Iraq, but what will happen if the American presence leaves Iraq. Just look at what happened in Syria.
LOL. We aren't there because of ISIS. Hilarious.

People in power in the US government keep saying we need an exit strategy, there is no way to leave Iraq. Yet at the same time 3.5 million Iraqis marched in protest of their countries occupation.

You would think this is huge news but the media is pretty quiet about it. Americans want them out of Iraq, the people they kill would want them gone, the soldiers want to be gone, 3.5m citizens are protesting... Why can't they just leave already?

Is 20 years not long enough? The trillions of dollars wasted not enough? What will actually be the breaking point holy fuck Merica.

Seriously this is tax money for your old age security being blown to put holes in civilians and brown people. When will it be enough?

Israel.

That is why we can't leave.

They control our government.

It's a fact.

Remember when ISIS rose up as they tried to exit? That's what people in power are scared of happening again.

They had 20 years to train an Iraqi army to protect the boarders. They literally could have raised the army from 1 year old infants into adult soldiers in this time. There are no excuses.

Does it take 100 years of public United states tax dollars to protect a shit hole? There are plenty of shit holes out there. Spend the money at home.

i don't care, at all, about a power vacuum in the M.E.
or to be honest, the fate of any M.E. country

but others do, so taht's why we are there

The same people who beg for the US to leave refused to vote for Ron Paul and now refuse to vote for Tulsi.

Stop finger pointing. If you want out, vote for it.

The same people who beg for the US to leave refused to vote for Ron Paul and now refuse to vote for Tulsi.

Stop finger pointing. If you want out, vote for it.

Yea Tulsi is against regime change but she has stated she is committed to fighting terrorism. That means we stay in the ME.

i don't care, at all, about a power vacuum in the M.E.
or to be honest, the fate of any M.E. country

but others do, so taht's why we are there

Its Americas two "greatest allies" that do. Saudi Arabia and Israel. They put these two countries interests above it's people to the tune of trillions of tax payer dollars. Sucks for Mericans srs.

The US produces more oil domestically than Iraq. The blood for oil libel is obsolete.

World demand for oil continues to rise, so even though the US and Canada are straight up oil pimps, costs would sky rocket if the ME oil stopped flowing.

World demand for oil continues to rise, so even though the US and Canada are straight up oil pimps, costs would sky rocket if the ME oil stopped flowing.

As costs rise, more US and Canadian facilities become feasible and NA production would rise significantly. OPEC is a shell of its former self. Even the near collapse of Venezuelan oil production has had a muted effect on world oil prices.

Because we have to keep looking stupid with a straight face so nobody realizes how stupid we have been the whole time.

Yea Tulsi is against regime change but she has stated she is committed to fighting terrorism. That means we stay in the ME.

no it doesn’t. It means smashing Saudi Arabia and cutting off isreal. It means exposing our media and dismantling it. It means exposing senators and congressmen who put terrible plots into play. It means firing many top brass who also committed treason to help ISIS and al qaeda.

remember our CIA and allies openly, OPENLY supported al qaeda in Syria. We openly supported jihadist terrorism in Libya. We support it against Iran. Our allies openly supported ISIS against Syrians, Iraqis, and Iranians.

that’s what she means, that’s why she’s the establishments enemy number 1 right now

Back