Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

When will America leave? 3.5 million march

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by monster zero, Jan 28, 2020.

1. monster zero I want my chips with the DIP

People in power in the US government keep saying we need an exit strategy, there is no way to leave Iraq. Yet at the same time 3.5 million Iraqis marched in protest of their countries occupation.

You would think this is huge news but the media is pretty quiet about it. Americans want them out of Iraq, the people they kill would want them gone, the soldiers want to be gone, 3.5m citizens are protesting... Why can't they just leave already?

Is 20 years not long enough? The trillions of dollars wasted not enough? What will actually be the breaking point holy fuck Merica.

Seriously this is tax money for your old age security being blown to put holes in civilians and brown people. When will it be enough?

2. Jesus H. Sherdog My likes died for your sins

It’s throwing good money after bad at this point. Iraq and Afghanistan both.

3. bobgeese Gold Belt

3 million Iraqis is only worth like, 6 barrels of oil, so....

Never.

4. Broke Lester Brown Belt

When there is no oil left to steal

5. Gregolian .45 ACP Platinum Member

Remember when ISIS rose up as they tried to exit? That's what people in power are scared of happening again.

6. Happy Man Banned Banned

we are being ruled by a shadowy nexus that WILL NOT let us leave the Middle East.

EVER. president trump ran head first into that wall a few times. Shameful, it’s like he’s given up on leaving now.

We literally support al qaeda in Syria. We have no moral high ground left. Soon we will support the sunni remnants of ISIS in Iraq.

get us out trump! Let isreal fight it’s own battles.

7. Greta Banned Banned

When all the oil has been stolen.

The US is basically one giant protection racket.

8. Happy Man Banned Banned

remember when ISIS only rose up because we sent al qaeda and other jihandist terrorist groups into Syria to murder the Christians and minorities there? Isis arose in SYRIA, not Iraq. And isreal acted as their Air Force.

i remember. Then the false flag chemical attacks.

then isis steamrolled into Iraq. AS PLANNED. And we didn’t help Iraq even when ISIS made it to the gates of Baghdad. We only intervened in the north once the Kurds were smashed and the oil companies holdings in Irbil were threatened.

then once we realized the brave Shia volunteers were going to stop ISIS and push them back, we decided to help so we don’t lose all influence to Iran.

9. Farmer Br0wn Farmer Br0wn belt

"If we can march right into Iraq, we can march right out."

-Former Congressmen Ron Paul

I disagreed with with the Obama administration's choice to stay in Iraq indefinitely despite explicitly campaigning on the opposite. To the extent that President Trump decides to stay in Iraq is the extent that I disagree with him on this issue. When rumors of a draw down were circulated, I was very pleased.

10. Stoic1 I bring the memes

We leave and Iraq occupies the power vacuum. The country starts to tear apart from the Shia vs Sunni violence. ISIS takes footholds in key areas. Cycle continues.

Who wants to make a bet?

11. ultramanhyata Reclimbing Like Mountain Yellow Card

You know there are more troops in Iraq today than the day Trump took office, right? In other words, whatever draw downs began under Obama were actually reversed by your boy.

This is in keeping with Trump's key policy litmus: If Obama did it it was wrong and the damage must be undone.

12. Son of Ireland 34 Banned Banned

Look they supposedly voted us out, only to have their leaders tell us that isnt what they want. Shrug. We arent going anywhere. Especially with the Iran shit about to really pop off.

13. IngaVovchanchyn Titanium Belt Platinum Member

The US produces more oil domestically than Iraq. The blood for oil libel is obsolete.

14. cincymma79 Gold Belt

It’s as if the people there support that kind of life and want to live that way

15. Gregolian .45 ACP Platinum Member

As it relates to Iraq and Iran at least. Aren't the largest importers of crude to the US Canada and the Saudis now?

16. Seano Hands of bone

We're not leaving Iraq for Iran to take over. Forget it already.

17. Ophydian Red Belt

And now your crazy ass is back to Shadow Nexus Globalist being not democrats and something else. Do you even logic?

18. Farmer Br0wn Farmer Br0wn belt

It's interesting that you mention the drawdown from my post, yet you edited out the one sentence of my post where I actually mentioned the rumored drawdown.

When there were rumors of a troop draw down in Iraq last month, I was very pleased. The facts on the grounds changing significantly since then hasn't invalidated anything I've said.

Is your hatred of President Trump so deep and pathological that you're unable to admit he can make a tactically sound decision?

The War will eventually have to end. Our involvement in the region however, never will.

19. Phr3121 Banned Banned

ISIS.
    It is not about Iraq, but what will happen if the American presence leaves Iraq. Just look at what happened in Syria.

20. Happy Man Banned Banned

the PMU will smash any attempted ISIS resurgence but the Sunnis. The only thing we have to do is stop our allies from supporting the worst terrorists/murderers on the planet.
    Remember that Iraq didn’t collapse due to a “power vacuum”

it’s collapsed due to our and our allies support of shipping terrorists and weapons en masse to Syria. ISIS began in Syria, and then spread. As was the plan