when someone's gf sits in

There was this one guy from Akijitsu who came in one day. He brought his smoking hot girlfriend to watch for some reason. He was a huge whining ***got and kept trying to get into into a wristlock when I had him mounted, so I armbarred him repeatedly with his gf watching.

I later fucked her in his car. Moral of the story: dont let your gf see you get armbarred.

There was this one guy from Akijitsu who came in one day. He brought his smoking hot girlfriend to watch for some reason. He was a huge whining ***got and kept trying to get into into a wristlock when I had him mounted, so I armbarred him repeatedly with his gf watching.

I later fucked her in his car. Moral of the story: dont let your gf see you get armbarred.

lawl

I hope thats a true story.

Fairly new guy came in with his girl the other day and she gave
me a big smile when he was talking to the instructor... then when
we rolled I was making sure she knew I could beat him up hahaha

You got it.

"OMG, that's the third triangle you tapped me with in a row!"

Then it's back down from candy-cane forest to reality once she's gone.

That rule is dripping with awesome.

Hilarious.

For a long time I trained at a club with only a few other guys -- a purple belt/ex wrestler ran the class, two other purple belts, a blue belt, and me (white belt). One day my girlfriend came to pick me up and showed up as we were rolling the last couple rounds -- now I've dated my girlfriend for a while, we're a long way past the innocent-lies-to-impress-you-stage, she's well aware of my relative bjj skill level, watches ufc, etc. Anyway she walks in, the guy I'm rolling with (a purple belt) notices here as he's in my full guard I'm you know, focused, scrambling for an overhook or some shit, and he's like "that's your girlfriend right?" and I say "yeah". He makes his left arm limp and whispers "take my left arm" and I go ahead and armbar it. Without missing a step my girlfriend shouts out "want me to take a picture? that's gotta be the last time you'll armbar him this year"

Funny! She sounds like a keeper.

Anyway, at my school it depends on what kind of person the guy is. If he's cool and has been training with us for a while, we'll let him put on a clinic of the flashiest moves imaginable. If he's a douche who actually tries to turn it up on his own in an attempt to impress his girl, he gets beat down mercilessly.

My girl stopped by this week during an open mat. I let her throw me a couple times, did some self defense stuff- good times. Then she proceeded to watch me get the s$#@ choked out of me by a white belt whom I outweigh by about 50 pounds.
Can't win 'em all

I roll normal with girlfriends and wives present, but I always let the guy tap me if his kid's there.

my wrestling coach always used to tell us if we were pinning someone to squeeze up the hold and look in the stands and wink at his mom or GF right before you pin him. I've done it before and it feels pretty good haha.

LOL
I can totally picture this

We had open mats Saturday and this guys ex-gf came down to watch since she was in the neighborhood. Well my instructor said to let the guy throw me a few times since it was his gf, but it was his ex :icon_chee. However the guy did get me with a nice Sasai, and a Morote Seoi. I have no problem being thrown since I know everytime I do it just makes me better.

Now if there is a single lady watching it's a whole different story :icon_twis

I smash dudes that bring in their GFs. Not to show off for their girl, but to discourage them from bring them in again.

My wife wants to constantly sit in on my class because of all the dedication I am putting in as a white belt. I told her no because of the pressure it would cause on myself and possibly other students.

She understood but she really wants to see me train and roll, I told her in due time.

She loves that the improve out look on health, fitness, and life that bjj has given me

brianX has a good point. So some of you like smashing people when their girls are around to feel like badasses. I wouldn't do it personally.

But what about when a man's kid is there?

You let his kid still believe his dad is superman. Or crush it?

Thats what i do, give him the position & sub, let him get his ego stroked a bit.

What if your rolling with a chick with her boyfriend watching?

Thats what i do, give him the position & sub, let him get his ego stroked a bit.

What if your rolling with a chick with her boyfriend watching?

I hit the oil check and check her transmission fluid levels too, if you know what I mean.

If he keeps ogling, I drop the no arm triangle.

I actually feel bad for the girl who watches in class- unless they truly are passionate about BJJ and want to train. Otherwise I feel like they don't have hobbies of their own and are like stalkers. Either way I don't ever look past my opponents and train the same way I do everyday-

for a kid I'd happily be the uke for a clinic- unless he is an annoying kid and needs a beating- then If iI'm able to I will inflict punishment on Papa knowing shit will flow down hill and brat kids will get what's coming to them when they go home.

Haha, good idea.
I feel bad about tapping guys who bring their gf's or family with them. I'll try to reign it in next time

i honestly dont see a problem helping a friend look good in front of his gf. If it bother you that much then maybe its your ego that needs checking. I wouldnt mind looking a fool so a friend can maybe impress his gf. When shes not there we know whats up. Help your friend get some. I have no problem with that. haha

Back