When Official UFO disclosure happens...

good morning fellow X-filers...bro i've personally been involved with dozens and dozens of major exercises in the mid and late 90's where A-10's were doing close air support runs for us and i assure flares do not disperse or even initially illuminate in that manner...also i thinks it been a bit too skeptikal to discount the first hand accounts of over 200 eyewitness' in phoenix maricopa county that night

Wrong.

You forgot that mass hallucination combined with flares reflectig swamp gas off of the light of Veus was involved.

On the stranger end of things the head of cardiology for a major hospital in that area was one of the witnesses. She reported experiencing some kind of spiritual awakening during the sighting where she received telepathic communications from the aliens.

I realize saying that is not helping you make your case of credibility but we have to include all of the data.

Wrong.

You forgot that mass hallucination combined with flares reflectig swamp gas off of the light of Veus was involved.

On the stranger end of things the head of cardiology for a major hospital in that area was one of the witnesses. She reported experiencing some kind of spiritual awakening during the sighting where she received telepathic communications from the aliens.

I realize saying that is not helping you make your case of credibility but we have to include all of the data.

Lol 2 shay mang too shay

Yes, as you probably are aware by reading what I've said I'm not balls deep into this, I will check out the episode of that show I'd never heard of and give it a watch though.

More people have seen ghosts and talked to god (all of them)... so I guess that settles the arguments about their existence too? I don't think most people are bullshitters - some of them certainly are though, I find comedic value in that, but damaging to people who are not lunatic liars that have seen something that they cannot explain - I think they have a goto explanation for the unexplained... like the things they've seen could have been an alien spacecraft, could have been something else too. So if I see a light travelling across the night sky at speeds that no known technology can do you still have to have the goto explanation that it is aliens... I have no problem with someone believing that that's so, I might too if I'd seen it, I don't know what proof I would have that I didn't watch military technology though.

It's not hypocrisy that it isn't proven... I have no evidence for or against, I hope it's real, I hope we all get to meet an intelligent alien lifeform. But if they have been here in modern times it hasn't made a change to anything, I hope we would get something out of it, like a step in technology that's not just an adjacent step from what is previously known (1920s rocket propulsion probably not how aliens got here).

You're right, that's true. I'm watching that and I'm still a skeptic. I'm just gonna wait until they stop taunting us and actually land and make their presence known... before that they don't seem to matter anyway, except to the people who gets to see or meet them.

I think we'd go about it differently then they have if we travelled 100000+ light years and came into contact with a species intelligent enough to have a language. If we planned to do it in secrecy the technology to make something appear invisible to the naked eye is invented long before we can warp space itself and travel the distances to find other intelligent beings in the galaxy and beyond.

It would be good if you really did look into the topic deeply. I think you will find more there than you suppose if you do. Many people have come to that position though initially very skeptical.

Ghost's and God?

I think what people are calling God by many different names does exist. In fact I am certain there is a reality that is being experienced in this regard. I recommended to another poster a book by William James called Variety of Religous Experience which categorizes them all in an organized way from shallow to deep accross many different traditions amd shows there is absolutely a shared commonality that crisses cultures and religouse traditions.

I dont think it is possible to read that work and come out mocking the phenomenon or not believing it is happening or that it is just a matter of the imagination.

What exactly is being experienced is up for some debate however. But it is not imagination, wishful thinking or hallucinations.

Similarly the ghost phenomenon probably exists too but I dont have the time to address it in its Jungian context just now and also have only the shallowest background in this area.

Point is a lot of this is really happening to more people than not, and just mocking it while not investigating it does not give the topic what it deserves.

It would be good if you really did look into the topic deeply. I think you will find more there than you suppose if you do. Many people have come to that position though initially very skeptical.

Ghost's and God?

I think what people are calling God by many different names does exist. In fact I am certain there is a reality that is being experienced in this regard. I recommended to another poster a book by William James called Variety of Religous Experience which categorizes them all in an organized way from shallow to deep accross many different traditions amd shows there is absolutely a shared commonality that crisses cultures and religouse traditions.

I dont think it is possible to read that work and come out mocking the phenomenon or not believing it is happening or that it is just a matter of the imagination.

What exactly is being experienced is up for some debate however. But it is not imagination, wishful thinking or hallucinations.

Similarly the ghost phenomenon probably exists too but I dont have the time to address it in its Jungian context just now and also have only the shallowest background in this area.

Point is a lot of this is really happening to more people than not, and just mocking it while not investigating it does not give the topic what it deserves.
Stop wasting bandwidth with your fairy tale delusions. You probably still wait for Santa Saint Nick under the chimney don't you.

You're right, that's true. I'm watching that and I'm still a skeptic. I'm just gonna wait until they stop taunting us and actually land and make their presence known... before that they don't seem to matter anyway, except to the people who gets to see or meet them.

I think we'd go about it differently then they have if we travelled 100000+ light years and came into contact with a species intelligent enough to have a language. If we planned to do it in secrecy the technology to make something appear invisible to the naked eye is invented long before we can warp space itself and travel the distances to find other intelligent beings in the galaxy and beyond.

What if their presence being known is not protocol? After all, if they're here, they're clearly being predominantly clandestine about their visitation.

Maybe they own us. Maybe they never left. Maybe they prefer their experiment to continue without revealing the experiment to the subjects.

Do black budget government projects matter to you, even though you do not see or meet those that carry them out?

What is a light year to entity that can travel faster than light?

There either exists human factions with ridiculously advanced flight tech, or aliens are here. As far as I'm concerned you can only pick one out of those two scenarios (assuming you're not entirely ignorant of the entire UFO phenomena).

Ghost's and God?

I watched some of the show, will watch the rest later today. Downloaded the book too, not something I would normally read, but probably not a dumb idea to widen my horizons.

I'm not mocking anything in my post, what I was trying to get across is that people have a goto explanation for things, all religions can't be true; I think none of them are but there could be a creator of the universe(s), this could also just be a simulation. There could be a god, ghosts and aliens. Other intelligent lifeforms in other solar systems I see as a guarantee, I just don't think they've been here just yet. That is something that I think will be known someday, while the other stuff will remain unknowable and these types of discussions will never cease.

I don't think it's correct that that is happening to more people than not. Most people do not get any of those experiences. I think it's quite alright to have a view of this topic gathered from what I've seen and heard so far, I'm just waiting for better evidence and that will show up (or not) no matter how much deeper I get into this topic.

What if their presence being known is not protocol? After all, if they're here, they're clearly being predominantly clandestine about their visitation.

Maybe they own us. Maybe they never left. Maybe they prefer their experiment to continue without revealing the experiment to the subjects.

Do black budget government projects matter to you, even though you do not see or meet those that carry them out?

What is a light year to entity that can travel faster than light?

There either exists human factions with ridiculously advanced flight tech, or aliens are here. As far as I'm concerned you can only pick one out of those two scenarios (assuming you're not entirely ignorant of the entire UFO phenomena).

Sure, it's kind of hard to speculate about their agenda.

No, black budget government projects doesn't matter to me either... it has no effect on my life, I could probably spend all my free time looking into that or aliens etc. if I had unlimited time I might. I don't expect to change any of it if I knew a lot about it however... would it be better with total transparancy and being able to chose where your taxes go to sure, that's just not reality.

It's still a distance that has to be travelled, most likely it's not close by and might be thousands of years to travel even if you go at 20x the speed of light. But that would be the most interesting tech, how they work around it, you're not simply accelerating to or beyond the speed of light, you have to find a workaround. I think it is by warping space; warping with a crew of robots creating wormholes at destination if distances are too great (a generational spaceship would only by for moving to the planet, you're not doing it for a visit). Harnessing dark matter might make that possible too, I just don't understand it, not even a little. I don't think it's weird if nobody in the universe has been able to create anything of this yet, and a civilization might be much more likely to die out before they reach that level of technology. We're probably also never getting outside of the local group no matter what tech we develop.

I'm just waiting for better evidence. I'm ok never finding out because I don't think we will have an alien encounter that I would need to believe they're here, I think it happens sometime I just think the odds are against it happening during my lifetime. Just to be clear I'm not trying to convince anybody that they are not visiting here, that's certainly a much more fun view and nobody can prove it isn't happening.

I watched some of the show, will watch the rest later today. Downloaded the book too, not something I would normally read, but probably not a dumb idea to widen my horizons.

I'm not mocking anything in my post, what I was trying to get across is that people have a goto explanation for things, all religions can't be true; I think none of them are but there could be a creator of the universe(s), this could also just be a simulation. There could be a god, ghosts and aliens. Other intelligent lifeforms in other solar systems I see as a guarantee, I just don't think they've been here just yet. That is something that I think will be known someday, while the other stuff will remain unknowable and these types of discussions will never cease.

I don't think it's correct that that is happening to more people than not. Most people do not get any of those experiences. I think it's quite alright to have a view of this topic gathered from what I've seen and heard so far, I'm just waiting for better evidence and that will show up (or not) no matter how much deeper I get into this topic.

If you read that book you will have one of the better foundations in understanding mysticism that exists IMO.

It is true that all religions cannot be true in detail. However what becomes quite apparent when you study the kinds of intense mystical experiences that both source and inform religion is that they are all experiencing and describing "something" that is in the same ballpark. Some of the similarities are quite astounding and mutually confirming.

They also tend to nestle together well so that with some overlap they seem to be describing and accessing different levels of "God" so that even when they disagree its more a case of one describing a certain spectrum of a rainbow and another a different color spectrum of that same rainbow.

The Hindu and Christian experience of God is astoundingly similar and these are two traditions that scholars agree did not influence one another during their development.

This suggests some "thing" that is really innate and discover-able outside of indoctrination. I think that "thing" is God proper. However when speaking with someone who has not taken that step I prefer to speak of it as a phenomenon and experience that offers great power for transformation leading to deep peace joy and love and a much happier and more fulfilling life.

On your last comment. I think most people do get the very beginning levels of what eventually leads to deep spiritual transformation. I think most people are touched in a very subtle way by God. It is true that most people do not choose to dedicate the time to finding deep fundamental transformation but almost everyone who reaches out to God by whatever name is touched in a very subtle and superficial way by that power.

Obviously the problem with this superficial "touch" is that it is intuited as being quite meaningful (because it is) but is shallow and outweighed by tribe, dogma and identity by the individual. This massive problem is institutionalized in many denominations and becomes a feature rather than a bug and that repels many people who rightly see the sickness in it and pollutes these peoples perceptions of what religion and spirituality are really about or can be about among the dedicated.

Last edited:
@BitFlip @fizban

interesting read

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_3

also remeber when chemtrails were CT tinfoil B.S.? AND YOU WONDER WHY HALF THE GUYS YOU WORK WITH ARE HAVING INFERTILITY ISSUES.

U.S. PATENT #9715039B2

Apparatus and system for smart seeding within cloud formations

Abstract
This invention consists of a unique apparatus and system consisting of devices, materials and methods specially engineered to perform high precision and smart cloud seeding by the dispersion of micro and nanoparticles of sodium chloride and similar chemistry compounds at specific locations with the purpose of rain induction and related applications. A safe and precise unmanned aerial vehicle UAV device instrumented with portable thermometer, hygrometer, barometer, anemometer and 3D visual register will scrutinize these internal cloud climate parameters. By means of these real time measurements and communications, a meteorological ground operating team is enabled to perform the data acquisition and processing from the clouds. This device and system be enabled to select the locations suitable for rain induction and perform on site accurate particulate seeding dispersion from a device mounted on the same UAV within the eligible clouds. Typical applications of this apparatus and system besides rain induction are fog condensation for airports, highways and other environments where visibility impairment may have critical consequences. This invention may also provide a valuable tool to provide solutions to control and mitigate snow, sleet and hail effects.

Images (6)
US09715039-20170725-D00000.png
US09715039-20170725-D00001.png
US09715039-20170725-D00002.png
US09715039-20170725-D00003.png
US09715039-20170725-D00004.png
US09715039-20170725-D00005.png

Classifications
G01W1/08 Adaptations of balloons, missiles, or aircraft for meteorological purposes; Radiosondes
View 3 more classifications

So when alL this shit finally gets disclosed what next...i think the whole NWO "Order out of Chaos" is being displayed right before our eyes now

Sure, it's kind of hard to speculate about their agenda.

No, black budget government projects doesn't matter to me either... it has no effect on my life, I could probably spend all my free time looking into that or aliens etc. if I had unlimited time I might. I don't expect to change any of it if I knew a lot about it however... would it be better with total transparancy and being able to chose where your taxes go to sure, that's just not reality.

It's still a distance that has to be travelled, most likely it's not close by and might be thousands of years to travel even if you go at 20x the speed of light. But that would be the most interesting tech, how they work around it, you're not simply accelerating to or beyond the speed of light, you have to find a workaround. I think it is by warping space; warping with a crew of robots creating wormholes at destination if distances are too great (a generational spaceship would only by for moving to the planet, you're not doing it for a visit). Harnessing dark matter might make that possible too, I just don't understand it, not even a little. I don't think it's weird if nobody in the universe has been able to create anything of this yet, and a civilization might be much more likely to die out before they reach that level of technology. We're probably also never getting outside of the local group no matter what tech we develop.

I'm just waiting for better evidence. I'm ok never finding out because I don't think we will have an alien encounter that I would need to believe they're here, I think it happens sometime I just think the odds are against it happening during my lifetime. Just to be clear I'm not trying to convince anybody that they are not visiting here, that's certainly a much more fun view and nobody can prove it isn't happening.

Those projects do effect your life (this is a certainty), just not in an a way that's directly evident - so to you it seems like it doesn't matter, but it does; make no mistake about it.

I understand not investing enough energy into it to really care, as doing so can often do little more than generate angst and such.

I'm with you with regards to the "workaround". If they're traversing the vastness of space, they're not doing so by standard propulsion. They're not fighting friction.

How is it going to change your day to day? Iv3e went deep down the rabbit hole during this pandemic guys like Michael Schratt, Richard Dolan, Bob Lazar, Edgar fouche, and Gary McKinnon are good places to start your youtube ufo journey.

Anyway after months of secret space program, Adm Tom Wilson UFO memo, space force, ancient aliens.

Out of all of those the Admiral Tom Wilson Memo is by far the most intriguing

That said I've come to the realization that if aliens land on the White house lawn Tommorow....nothing really changes for me personally unless it's an independence day total destruction scenario

I still have to go to work, pay bills, change the occasional diaper, duck covid, shop, get gas etc

So what say you? If disclosure happens tomorrow what would change for you?

Never going to happen unless it's a hoax.
What am I saying? The hoax is coming people. Last time is was fake terrorism, now its the fake virus, next will likely be the fake alien invasion.

Never going to happen unless it's a hoax.
What am I saying? The hoax is coming people. Last time is was fake terrorism, now its the fake virus, next will likely be the fake alien invasion.

Dr Steven Greer

Has stated as much that governments will use alien reproduction vehicles to to an independence day style faux flag invasion

How come these aliens only seem to abduct folks in the US.
We Irish are gagging to be anally probed and they never even bother to abduct any of us.

Step in to my office.

This is interesting testimony, as the individual claims all known intelligent ET are humanoid, which, if true, is fascinating.

A couple of those panelists seemed like full of shit crackheads who faked their credentials.

I just had the most vivid dream where during some work function at a high school football field, one super fast totally under control UFO appeared as if to attract attention at night, then a big number of even bigger UFO spaceships the size of large cities appeared filling the sky. A bunch of the old white male military officers dressed in aloha shirts came out and turned out those UFOs were US military and they had a human sized humanoid bird alien (naked) crew member and a bunch of really pretty human young women crew members. They somehow had email access even in deep space. They seemed ok with people taking iPhone video of the whole appearance, but later wanted to confiscate the phones, but were ok with deleting one particular video that wasn't auto-uploaded to iCloud.

US10144532B2 PATENT

Patent ( having previously published pre-grant publication)
Download PDF Find Prior Art Similar
Inventor
Salvatore Cezar Pais
Current Assignee
Craft using an inertial mass reduction device

Abstract
translated from

A craft using an inertial mass reduction device comprises of an inner resonant cavity wall, an outer resonant cavity, and microwave emitters. The electrically charged outer resonant cavity wall and the electrically insulated inner resonant cavity wall form a resonant cavity. The microwave emitters create high frequency electromagnetic waves throughout the resonant cavity causing the resonant cavity to vibrate in an accelerated mode and create a local polarized vacuum outside the outer resonant cavity wall.
Images (2)
US10144532-20181204-D00000.png
US10144532-20181204-D00001.png

Classifications
machine-classified

The classifications are assigned by a computer and are not a legal conclusion.
Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the classifications listed.
B PERFORMING OPERATIONS; TRANSPORTING
B64 AIRCRAFT; AVIATION; COSMONAUTICS
B64G COSMONAUTICS; VEHICLES OR EQUIPMENT THEREFOR
B64G1/00 Cosmonautic vehicles
B64G1/22 Parts of, or equipment specially adapted for fitting in or to, cosmonautic vehicles
B64G1/40 Arrangements or adaptations of propulsion systems
B64G1/409 Unconventional spacecraft propulsion systems

The listed assignees may be inaccurate.
Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the list.
US Secretary of Navy
Worldwide applications
2016 US

Application number: US15/141,270
Filing date: 2016-04-28
Legal status: Active
Application US15/141,270 events

A timeline of key events for this patent application, including priority claims, publications, legal status, reassignments, and litigation.

Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the events listed.
2016-04-28

Application filed by US Secretary of Navy
2016-04-28

Priority to US15/141,270
2016-04-28

Assigned to DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY

ASSIGNMENT OF ASSIGNORS INTEREST (SEE DOCUMENT FOR DETAILS).
Assignors: PAIS, SALVATORE
2017-11-02

Publication of US20170313446A1
2018-12-04

Application granted
2018-12-04

Publication of US10144532B2
Status

Active
2036-09-28

Adjusted expiration
Info
Non-patent citations (6)
Cited by (2)
Legal events
Similar documents
Priority and Related Applications
External links
USPTO
USPTO Assignment
Espacenet
Global Dossier
Discuss
Description
translated from

STATEMENT OF GOVERNMENT INTEREST
The invention described herein may be manufactured and used by or for the Government of the United States of America for governmental purposes without payment of any royalties thereon or therefor.

BACKGROUND
There are four known fundamental forces which control matter and, therefore, control energy. The four known forces are strong nuclear forces, weak nuclear forces, electromagnetic force, and gravitational force. In this hierarchy of forces, the electromagnetic force is perfectly positioned to be able to manipulate the other three. A stationary electric charge gives rise to an electric (electrostatic) field, while a moving charge generates both an electric and a magnetic field (hence the electromagnetic field). Additionally, an accelerating charge induces electromagnetic radiation in the form of transverse waves, namely light. Mathematically, as well as physically, electromagnetic field intensity can be represented as the product of electric field strength and magnetic field strength. Electromagnetic fields act as carriers for both energy and momentum, thus interacting with physical entities at the most fundamental level.

Back