When Official UFO disclosure happens...

Sorry but you brought up the fucking tooth fairy as a parallel.....

Do you think that it is important to actually research a subject before having strong opinions on it? Just curious.

I do. And I think when you make strong claims like "millions have witnessed aliens" you need strong evidence to back that up.

I brought up the tooth fairy because you tried to make some silly argument about stuff that doesn't make sense being the right path. So I went down the path of shit that doesn't make sense.

Millions of sightings implies Aliens are making millions upon millions of stealth visits to earth never to be caught clearly on camera, but at time sloppily enough for millions of folks to make them out. What?

Uh
Would be awesome if it happened during my lifetime, what a technological leap that would be if they share anything... unless they wipe us all out, but I believe in friendly aliens that would have no need to do us any harm.

I know some people think we are visited by aliens or that we have been visited, and no way to know for sure if that is true or not. But would people/governments try to keep it hidden if it happened? Nowadays everyone walks around with a camera in their phone and can film and they would spread that on the internet right away, I think stopping the info is impossible in most scenarios. I'm talking about a UFO landing somewhere, not a dot, light or a blur that moves in weird ways.

If you dont know that sightings are in the millions you have not even done the most basic of research. Its annoying that people like you that try hard to be the straight shooters dont even bother to do basic research.

Worldwide sightings of UFO's are probably higher than 50 million given that less that 1 in 10 people are likely to report a sighting. I did not report mine and it was a direct sighting with secondary contact.

You dont even know what you are talking about and its silly.

Last edited:
Didnt the navy own up to the white tic tac shape ufo already

Yes the Pentagon officially released the video that Jeremy Corbell or To The Stars academy leaked(cant remember which one) the Naval Officer stated that he was flying an F-18 Super Hornet and that he object was performing feats of acceleration and altitude ascensions and descensions that were beyond our known physics and if there were a biological entity of some kind in the G forces would have killed them

I do. And I think when you make strong claims like "millions have witnessed aliens" you need strong evidence to back that up.

I brought up the tooth fairy because you tried to make some silly argument about stuff that doesn't make sense being the right path. So I went down the path of shit that doesn't make sense.

Millions of sightings implies Aliens are making millions upon millions of stealth visits to earth never to be caught clearly on camera, but at time sloppily enough for millions of folks to make them out. What?

...I hate to admit that i do find it rather odd that in the past ten years with basically everybody in the first world having an HD recording device in the palm of the their hand...that better footage or i guess clearer footage of a UFO hasn't been captured and posted by now...that said.

A guy named Michael Schratt who gave a great talk at the :Secret Space Program" conference in 2016 (I believe it was) stated that according to his sources in Lockheed and Boeing Phantom works many Top Secret aerial platforms are utilizing Active Camouflage

which is the ability to project the sky or surroundings on to an object. or in this case experimental aircraft to blend in with whatever environment they may be operating in.

Not saying that's the reason why just maybe why the video or photographic evidence of UFO's is always so seemingly terrible.
Now this one of the Jerusalem UFO is quote intriguing

...even though it may be false we don't know mang...

...I hate to admit that i do find it rather odd that in the past ten years with basically everybody in the first world having an HD recording device in the palm of the their hand...that better footage or i guess clearer footage of a UFO hasn't been captured and posted by now...that said.

A guy named Michael Schratt who gave a great talk at the :Secret Space Program" conference in 2016 (I believe it was) stated that according to his sources in Lockheed and Boeing Phantom works many Top Secret aerial platforms are utilizing Active Camouflage

which is the ability to project the sky or surroundings on to an object. or in this case experimental aircraft to blend in with whatever environment they may be operating in.

Not saying that's the reason why just maybe why the video or photographic evidence of UFO's is always so seemingly terrible.
Now this one of the Jerusalem UFO is quote intriguing

...even though it may be false we don't know mang...

Makes sense, I assume some of the sightings are military tech being tested but yeah this is kind of touching on my point. If an alien species are capable making all these millions of visits to earth from light years away while evading being detected by any clear camera shots, it's hard for me to believe they have all these glowing lights and other obvious shit going on people claim to see with her naked eye and aren't camouflaged.

Yes the Pentagon officially released the video that Jeremy Corbell or To The Stars academy leaked(cant remember which one) the Naval Officer stated that he was flying an F-18 Super Hornet and that he object was performing feats of acceleration and altitude ascensions and descensions that were beyond our known physics and if there were a biological entity of some kind in the G forces would have killed them

And interestingly enough, none of the instrument data/video released backs up those claims of feats beyond our known physics. The instruments only show something traveling at relatively normal velocities in a relatively normal path.

Too many are making assumptions here that are not warranted for a lot of UFO sightings. There is no reason to assume that many UFO's are from other planetary systems. It is very likely and more fitting of the evidence that a ton of them are inter- dimensional rather that extra- terrestrial.

There is actually no reason to assume any type of UFO that is extra terrestrial has to travel light years to get anywhere anyway. They could have made use of wormholes if they exist or any number of other technologies that we have not fathomed yet.

The problem is with projecting our primitive level of scientific advancement onto a phenomenon, and trying to explain or understand the motives of those beings from what to them may be a profound lack of intelligence and capability.

I think it is also wrong to assume there is nothing interesting about our planet that would warrant years of observations. Why make that assumption at all not knowing what they value or how they think or what the full development of the human species will become?

One possible motivation for revealing themselves without a full reveal could be to begin to open the minds of humanity to greater possibilities but without breaking some code they live by that does not allow for direct manipulation of a species trajectory. Obviously there could be many other reasons totally different from the one I mention.

They may have found good reasons to value a profound diversity in a people living on a planet and consider it deeply immoral to get too involved. I mean there are so many reasons that when I hear people ask the question about "why would they come all this way just to observe us"? it smacks of such a deep lack of imagination that the question really should not even be asked as it is not meant to be answered.

It is also entirely possible that these beings are not aliens at all but inhabitants of this plane that have been here for a very long time and are just presenting themselves in the guise of "alien" to hide their true nature from us.

Last edited:
Too many are making assumptions here that are not warranted for a lot of UFO sightings. There is no reason to assume that many UFO's are from other planetary systems. It is very likely and more fitting of the evidence that a ton of them are inter- dimensional rather that extra- terrestrial.

There is actually no reason to assume any type of UFO that is extra terrestrial has to travel light years to get anywhere anyway. They could have made use of wormholes if they exist or any number of other technologies that we have not fathomed yet.

The problem is with projecting our primitive level of scientific advancement onto a phenomenon, and trying to explain or understand the motives of those beings from what to them may be a profound lack of intelligence and capability.

I think it is also wrong to assume there is nothing interesting about our planet that would warrant years of observations. Why make that assumption at all not knowing what they value or how they think or what the full development of the human species will become?

One possible motivation for revealing themselves without a full reveal could be to begin to open the minds of humanity to greater possibilities but without breaking some code they live by that does not allow for direct manipulation of a species trajectory. Obviously there could be many other reasons totally different from the one I mention.

They may have found good reasons to value a profound diversity in a people living on a planet and consider it deeply immoral to get too involved. I mean there are so many reasons that when I hear people ask the question about "why would they come all this way just to observe us"? it smacks of such a deep lack of imagination that the question really should not even be asked as it is not meant to be answered.

It is also entirely possible that these beings are not aliens at all but inhabitants of this plane that have been here for a very long time and are just presenting themselves in the guise of "alien" to hide their true nature from us.

agree...

why would an alien travel all this way to essentially play a game of cat and mouse with humans in rural areas or make awesome geometric shapes in crops?
images

I was listening to an old episode of coast 2 Coast with art bell when allegedly a guy that worked at Area 51 called into say that the beings the government were working with weren't aliens but malevolent interdimensional entities in his words evil that's when the power or the feed was cut and art bell stated that this had never happened ever in the history of the show and they couldn't get the caller back.

A guy came out years later a sci fi writer and said it was him...however he got most details of the call wrong and his claims couldn't be proved either way.

Now what if these things are inter dimensional and or Demonic and they're masquerading themselves as "aliens"? Seems like through all my research the "Aliens" or entities that the Nazi SS contacted or were in contact with were only trying to give us technology to destroy ourselves with...and apparently they wanted All Jews killed hmmm..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occultism_in_Nazism

Anyway there is an apocrypha book called the Book of Enoch that essentially describes watcher angels coming down or landing on or near Mt Hermon...Enoch goes on to detail how these Watchers, or Annunaki, or Titans, or whatever name ancient man had for them. Were showing our ancestors how to refine iron from the earth and make weapons.

I got to thinking (uh oh) how did ancient man know that if you dug up iron ore, and rocks, then made a furnace, melted the rocks, to get at the iron, then turn that Iron into weapons in the first place?...i think it's a stretch to think ancient man came up with this process on their own. I mean ...how would you even know what iron ore is back then or that it was even in the ground?!?!? unless some one showed you?

Same today with these "Aliens" almost everything I've read yes i know a lot of it is disinformation and sci fi however like every "good" lie there's a lot of truth in it. Seems like most of the info or technology these aliens have been giving us revolves around making weapons?? Why not if they're so advanced and arguably enlightened are they not giving us the technology for clean renewable energy?, or the cure to cancer? or how to reduce global warming...seems like just showing us ways to kill ourselves

Also, its been pretty much proven that Bob Lazar never worked for the government. Bob Lazar worked for a company that happened to be hired for a government contract. He never worked directly like he claims to have done.

I've seen everything about Bob Lazar and his best evidence is Element 115. The only thing Bob really did was predict the existence of this element before it was scientifically proven to exist. And even then, Element 115 doesn't even do what Bob said it was going to do. Now there are different isotopes or whatever that can change but that's still all skeptical bullcrap.

Bob Lazar has so many documentaries and interviews yet the dude has 0 evidence. His original story also borrowed a lot of facts from the Betty and Barny Hill UFO story from the 1960s.(Which is also fake). Bob Lazar claims that these aliens come from the exact same area that Betty Barney claimed backed 30 fucking years ago.

Now when I first went down this rabbit hole I really wanted to believe Bob and his shit. However, it just came to a point where he was obviously lying. Another way I know he is lying is if you watch the most recent Joe Rogan video of him. Joe Rogan is asking Bob basic shit about the story and Bob can't even reply because this asshole doesn't even remember the shit anymore. Whenever Rogan asks him a question of details, Bob is quick to complain of migraine headaches. I'M DEAD SERIOUS. watch the interview if you dont believe me.

Furthermore, (now I'm going to type this in caps because I want people to understand).
THE BRAND NEW DOCUMENTARY ON BOB LAZAR SHOWS NO NEW INFORMATION ABOUT THE STORY. HE USES THE OLD FOOTAGE TO TELL THE STORY. EVEN TODAY HE DOES IT. I need this to be clear to everyone. HE NO LONGER REMEMBERS THE DETAILS OF HIS STORY!! If this is fucking all the proof you need to realize this guy is a conman I dont know what else to tell you. Now that we have determined Bob Lazar to be a conman, we can now use pieces of his story to deduce who else are conmen.

1. Anyone who talks about S4
2. Anyone who talks about Element 115 being fuel for lightspeed travel
3. Anyone who references Betty and Barney Hill and their bullshit
4. Anyone who is friends with Bob most likely can't be trusted.

And let me once again remind you that I BELIEVE IN ALIENS. So I'm already programmed to buy into a lot of skepticism. But Bob takes this shit to a new level of bullshit.

Not trying to be a wise ass man you make some good points but

I'm 10 years active duty Army, and 25 years Federal Government...that's legit mang

Any of these experts who mention S4 instant expose themselves

S4 is not a real place

Bob Lazar messed up when he told everyone the location of S4 being near Area 51

There is no base built into the side of a mountain. There is no evidence of a base ever built there.

bro that's why it falls under the category of conspiracy...I cant prove there was a government conspiracy to assassinate JFK and RFK but when the guy who allegedly kills the president gets whacked before trial and the guy that whacked him gets whacked all while LBJ is smiling during his swearing in it makes you say hmm...sure Oswald could have acted alone but i'm saying no.

FYI i served in the Military for a little while and i can assure you that there are underground bases and bunkers. 2 of which i have been inside while stationed in area 1 S.Korea. these things were massive and built into large hills and small mountains throughout S.Korea in the 60's.

I can only imagine what they have now when you have a nuclear powered tunnel boring machine.

U.S. Patent # US3885832A

Inventor
John H Altseimer

Robert J Hanold
SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION

Briefly stated, the tunneling machine of the present invention is a self-propelling vehicle carrying on its front face a cylindrical segmented heated ring for melting a kerf in rock. Rearward of the heated ring, hereafter termed kerf melting penetrator, is a heat dissipating annular cylinder for solidifying the melt into an initial tunnel wall supporting liner; On the front end of the vehicle, set back from the front end of the kerf melting penetrator, is a front end closure plate in which are supported in uniformly spaced arrays forward projecting heated rods for fracturing the core rock by thermal stress. These heated rods, hereinafter termed thermal stress fracturing penetrators are heated to a temperature above the melting temperature of the rock in order to provide penetration of the rock. Also, heat is transferred from the penetrators into the solid rock to thermally expand and stress the surface rock which separates or spalls from deeper rock because of shear and tensile stress failures. The heat supply demand for the kerf melting penetrator and the thermal stress fracturing penetrators is in the megawatts range and is supplied by a compact nuclear reactor.

Places like Mt weather National Emergency Bunker is well documented.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Weather_Emergency_Operations_Center

Not trying to be a wise ass man you make some good points but

I'm 10 years active duty Army, and 25 years Federal Government...that's legit mang

Lol he's got a top secret job working the craziest science known to man and he's only making $1k with a tax bracket around like 15% in 1989?

That totally adds up lol... You posted something very relevant to what I'm thinking right now...

483079.jpg

I'm not saying your gullible..... But you're fucking gullible.

Lol he's got a top secret job working the craziest science known to man and he's only making $1k with a tax bracket around like 15% in 1989?

That totally adds up lol... You posted something very relevant to what I'm thinking right now...

483079.jpg

I'm not saying your gullible..... But you're fucking gullible.

Nope not going to let you steer this back to a bob lazar thread...and dude...you've got a serious hard on for bob (no ro)

and imo you are intellectually lazy...it's easy to be skeptical about everything. FYI i have reviewed the results of polygraph tests off and on for the past 5 years. Regardless what you may think you have learned from watching spy movies...there's no "beating" a polygraph. It measures para sympathetic changes in breathing and pulse rate along with gross body language movement expressions through skin readings when a human tells a lie.

The only counter measure one can use which will be detected is purposefully increasing your rate of breathing to throw off the baseline control question that both you and the tester knows to be truth i.e. birthday, full name and that will record as a lie..

So unless Bob Lazar Paid George Knapp and 2 independent testers to say he passed the poly when he actually failed...then he is telling the truth...the one thing i would like to know is if a direct question about his actual educational attainment was asked like "did you Bob lazar attain a PhD in physics from M.I.T.?

Those degree questions he's never fully stated (to my knowledge) "YES i am a Physics PhD from M.I.T. and Caltech!"

know no more Bob You!!!

What fucks me off, is that twatfucknob Trump knows for certain and us fucks don't know.s for certain

Nope not going to let you steer this back to a bob lazar thread...and dude...you've got a serious hard on for bob (no ro)

and imo you are intellectually lazy...it's easy to be skeptical about everything. FYI i have reviewed the results of polygraph tests off and on for the past 5 years. Regardless what you may think you have learned from watching spy movies...there's no "beating" a polygraph. It measures para sympathetic changes in breathing and pulse rate along with gross body language movement expressions through skin readings when a human tells a lie.

The only counter measure one can use which will be detected is purposefully increasing your rate of breathing to throw off the baseline control question that both you and the tester knows to be truth i.e. birthday, full name and that will record as a lie..

So unless Bob Lazar Paid George Knapp and 2 independent testers to say he passed the poly when he actually failed...then he is telling the truth...the one thing i would like to know is if a direct question about his actual educational attainment was asked like "did you Bob lazar attain a PhD in physics from M.I.T.?

Those degree questions he's never fully stated (to my knowledge) "YES i am a Physics PhD from M.I.T. and Caltech!"

know no more Bob You!!!

You're not going to let me steer it back to the post you made only two posts before my reply? The fuck are you talking about you lunatic?

You've reviewed polygraph tests for five years and you haven't learned yet that they don't actually work as well as people think they do? For one, they can absolutely be beaten by people who have the most basic instructions on how they work. Second, they don't work period for a lot of people. Untrained people wrongfully pass police lie detectors frequently.

There's a reason they aren't court admissable. They are pseudoscience and unreliable. Real polygraph examiners understand that the myth they can't be beaten is what gets people to fess up when a polygraph is admitted.

On top of that the first polygraph administered to Bob Lazar was inconclusive.

Of course you would fall for that bullshit pseudoscience.

Didn't the FBI release documents stating that Nikola Tesla was from Neptune?

In that case, I think Donald Trump must obviously be from Uranus. If it looks like shit and smells like shit. It's probably shit.

agree...

why would an alien travel all this way to essentially play a game of cat and mouse with humans in rural areas or make awesome geometric shapes in crops?
images

I was listening to an old episode of coast 2 Coast with art bell when allegedly a guy that worked at Area 51 called into say that the beings the government were working with weren't aliens but malevolent interdimensional entities in his words evil that's when the power or the feed was cut and art bell stated that this had never happened ever in the history of the show and they couldn't get the caller back.

A guy came out years later a sci fi writer and said it was him...however he got most details of the call wrong and his claims couldn't be proved either way.

Now what if these things are inter dimensional and or Demonic and they're masquerading themselves as "aliens"? Seems like through all my research the "Aliens" or entities that the Nazi SS contacted or were in contact with were only trying to give us technology to destroy ourselves with...and apparently they wanted All Jews killed hmmm..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occultism_in_Nazism

Anyway there is an apocrypha book called the Book of Enoch that essentially describes watcher angels coming down or landing on or near Mt Hermon...Enoch goes on to detail how these Watchers, or Annunaki, or Titans, or whatever name ancient man had for them. Were showing our ancestors how to refine iron from the earth and make weapons.

I got to thinking (uh oh) how did ancient man know that if you dug up iron ore, and rocks, then made a furnace, melted the rocks, to get at the iron, then turn that Iron into weapons in the first place?...i think it's a stretch to think ancient man came up with this process on their own. I mean ...how would you even know what iron ore is back then or that it was even in the ground?!?!? unless some one showed you?

Same today with these "Aliens" almost everything I've read yes i know a lot of it is disinformation and sci fi however like every "good" lie there's a lot of truth in it. Seems like most of the info or technology these aliens have been giving us revolves around making weapons?? Why not if they're so advanced and arguably enlightened are they not giving us the technology for clean renewable energy?, or the cure to cancer? or how to reduce global warming...seems like just showing us ways to kill ourselves

this is why I keep bringing up Greer because he and his group and associates are using rituals to call in UFO experiences and have psychic contact with them...

that is 100% occult ritual to call in demonic activity under a new scientific guise. I spoke with the head of a major UFO research project about this a while back and he became incensed when I told him the protocols they had developed to bring in UFO's were actually occult rituals that call in demons.

he could not fathom that what they were doing and calling scientific research was actually occult activity. This guy and the whole board have PHD's and believe they are doing legitimate scientific investigation into abductions and UFO phenomenon when what they are actually doing is practicing and researching the occult.

He even told me that abductions that are traumatic and invasive are actually for the good of humanity.....

Back