Social When Nancy Pelosi punked Trump, and he did nothing

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So Nancy Pelosi ripped up Trump's state of the union, and he did nothing.

He just stood there and took it like a door mat.

I mean if he can't stand up to a 90 lbs. 70 year old women, how can we trust him to stand up to Xi?

I think Bernie would have snatched her up by the neck, and thrown her off the podium like a real man.

Discuss.....

3obcr9.jpg

Last edited:
Should have knocked that old whore the fuck out. Right?

Also, lol at Bernie.

I didn't see the exchange. If he just passed it to her like "Here you go bitch" and she tore it up... it was classic. Need to check the archives

Bernie would have given her his endorsement and let her take the stage.

<{Heymansnicker}>

I think Bernie would honestly lose if he fought Pelosi.

I think Trump would blow a artery if he ran for 2 minutes.

What do you think Milena's face looks like when she pulls that fat roll up, to rub his Cheeto?

Trump had his back towards her so he didn't see it. Anyway she went to shake his hand and he turned away.
She is a cow. She let herself down by doing what she did. She was pissed off because of all the great news Trump had in his speech.

You could join the hoard of salty faces

lol Remember when Pelosi told Trump he couldn't use the House to deliver his SOTU address unless Trump agreed to end the government Shutdown and Trump did so?

So Nancy Pelosi ripped up Trump's state of the union, and he did nothing.

He just stood there and took it like a door mat.

I mean if he can't stand up to a 90 lbs. 70 year old women, how can we trust him to stand up to Xi?

I think Bernie would have snatched her up by the neck, and thrown her off the podium like a real man.

Discuss.....

Maybe because he didn't see her do it?

pelosi-stayhipp.gif

It was a fitting last SOTU for Nancy. She sees the writing on the wall. The only question now is, will she quit before she gets fired? ;)

You could join the hoard of salty faces

You could make a video like this for any of Obama‘a state of the union addresses, or for any of GWB’s and others dating back, but Trumpers think he is special and this has never happened.

Back