Social When Nancy Pelosi punked Trump, and he did nothing

No; I definitely support cuts to the Defense budget, and I think we could accomplish a lot of different things (potentially) with that money. Our defense budget is obscenely bloated and there’s no good reason for it.
But Trump declaring bogus emergencies and stealing money from other budgets was straight bullshit, and I don’t support us doing it either. Trump’s done some awful things as president that need to be restrained, and put back in the box—not perpetuated. Similar to what I was saying the other night: we need to be better. Not just different than Republicans, but better. And Trump has lowered the bar so much, that should be easy to do.

Better would have been not playing obstructionist with Trump like McConnell did with Obama.

And if Dems did that, Trump would be a lock for re-election.

Better would have been not playing obstructionist with Trump like McConnell did with Obama.

And if Dems did that, Trump would be a lock for re-election.
I was starting to reply, but I actually am not sure I understand what you meant. Could you rephrase?

I was starting to reply, but I actually am not sure I understand what you meant. Could you rephrase?

That if you want to be better, than you actually have to work for the good of the country, even if it gives Trump political wins, that will get him re-elected.

lol @ the premise of this thread.

Only a complete imbecile would think this was a PR victory for Pelosi.

Pelosi and the democrats looked like anti-American, salty, losers ... which they are!

Pelosi and the democrats looked like anti-American, salty, losers ... which they are!

Trump & Pelosi are both imbeciles.

<Waaah>

Did her lack of decor offend your delicate sensibilities?

<{outtahere}>

Maybe because he didn't see her do it?

pelosi-stayhipp.gif

What an awesome camera angle. Salty Nancy tearing up the speech, And pout-faced democrats storming up the aisle.

I mean, to be fair, conservatives were a bit salty during the Obama years, especially the redneck ones. But my god, DNC is losing their minds.

On a side note, The GOP figuratively ripped up Nancy's articles of Impeachment the next day. This moment is all Nancy had left.

Lol America's entire political system has basically been reduced to a bunch of decrepit senior citizens bickering back and forth at the bingo table.

This seems mildly inappropriate :eek:
https://www.al.com/news/2020/02/ala...e-bomb-for-nancy-pelosi-other-dumbocrats.html
The assistant police chief of a tiny Alabama town has apologized for a Facebook post in which he suggested U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi could be targeted with a roadside bomb.

Jeff Buckles, the assistant chief of the Geraldine police department, took to Facebook after Pelosi, the Democratic House leader, ripped apart a copy of President Donald Trump’s State of the Union speech on Tuesday night.

[Watch Pelosi rip Trump’s State of the Union speech]

“Pelosi just ripped up his speach (sic),” Buckles wrote in the public post, which since appears to have been deleted or removed from public view. “Road Side bomb on her way home and any other Dumbocrats.”

He later apologized in a follow-up post for “venting on FB,” saying his remarks “definitely offended” some people.

“It just rips my heart out that our great country is so divided,” his apology continued.

Thread title / OP is a lie.

Pelosi got shamed the next morning at the Prayer Breakfast, so I think Trump actually did something.

Back