Social When Nancy Pelosi punked Trump, and he did nothing

Speaker Pelosi just ripped up: One of our last surviving Tuskegee Airmen. The survival of a child born at 21 weeks. The mourning families of Rocky Jones and Kayla Mueller. A service member's reunion with his family. That's her legacy.

A true man of steel.
FlP92Ot.jpg

bernie-sanders-cucked.jpg

3obcr9.jpg

Vince McMahon needs to hire whoever it was that wrote that script

It looked like it was physically difficult for her to do that. These old geezers and hags need to go away.

Speaker Pelosi just ripped up: One of our last surviving Tuskegee Airmen. The survival of a child born at 21 weeks. The mourning families of Rocky Jones and Kayla Mueller. A service member's reunion with his family. That's her legacy.
lol @ this Snowflakesque appeal to emotion. You're such a woman

It was literally behind his back, he never saw until he saw a replay

He spurned her handshake at the beginning.

414be42d206cfb7158b2a7c7c68e01462e9035a5.gif

Bernie is going to lie down again and suck the DNC's dick once they appoint Biden or Buttigieg. He didn't even have the balls to go after Warren when she fabricated (imo) Bernie saying a woman could never be president

Weak bait
But why did she offered him a handshake after that weak impeachment? That means she is fake.

It’s the normal in politics now.

What will be fun is when the next democrat gets in the White House and the same is done to them. The crying about “it’s not fair” will be funny. I hope the republicans raise the bar on the shit and the crying is louder.

I think we the sherdog bros should pool together some money and get @VivaRevolution a nice hotel somewhere, I think we are witnessing the downward spiral of this man live haha

It was literally behind his back, he never saw until he saw a replay

He spurned her handshake at the beginning.

414be42d206cfb7158b2a7c7c68e01462e9035a5.gif

Bernie is going to lie down again and suck the DNC's dick once they appoint Biden or Buttigieg. He didn't even have the balls to go after Warren when she fabricated (imo) Bernie saying a woman could never be president

He stood there like a bitch, and didn't do a thing.

Literal door mat.

I knew libs were gonna self destruct today but this thread is proof the real unraveling is only getting started...

So Nancy Pelosi ripped up Trump's state of the union, and he did nothing.

He just stood there and took it like a door mat.

I mean if he can't stand up to a 90 lbs. 70 year old women, how can we trust him to stand up to Xi?

I think Bernie would have snatched her up by the neck, and thrown her off the podium like a real man.

Discuss.....

3obcr9.jpg

Hadn't he already walked off stage?

Say what you want about Trump, but he came in and delivered the written speech; ignored her offer to shake hands; and then punked the whole democratic party on national TV.

Oh, and she looked like a scolded child figiting behind him.

Back