When Donald Trump, the next president, is a bigger MMA fan than you...

Average Sherdogger

That is me lol

Figures a classless idiot tool (insert more adjectives here) like Trump would be into mma. :D

'Murica is so embarrassing. Just terrible.

Also, so sorry for some of you stupid fucking Americans. God damn.

I look forward to a world run by Trump. Perhaps he will become super best friends with Putin.

i've watched more fights in some weekends than this guy ever has.

I not America...i don't get this new York thing, it's illegal there? So what just go every other place in the world? Or is there something special about NYC? The spiritual home for MMA is in Las Vegas anyways right? And Canada is the Mecca of MMA freakin LOL

Yes, Madison Square Garden is in New York. It's a legendary arena in combat sports and everybody would love to fight there. It seems like every huge UFC fight is in Las Vegas. MSG is one of the few places that could take huge Las Vegas sized gates.

Hate to break this to you, but children do have genders. So, the same person can be both female and a child and count in both categories.
Yes, but it's disingenuous to do so ONLY for females, it's done to make it seem like Trump is further off than he is.

49.3% are male. Do you see that statistic on their site? Nope. Wonder why ....

Donald Trump will Legalize MMA in New York

Donald Trump will make MMA great again

Yes, but it's disingenuous to do so ONLY for females, it's done to make it seem like Trump is further off than he is.

49.3% are male. Do you see that statistic on their site? Nope. Wonder why ....

The statement was that there were a majority of women and children. That statement is correct when you look at the numbers given. You can easily extrapolate from those numbers that a minority (and this math isn't exact, sorry, I'm lazy tonight) that only about 1/3 of the refugees are adult males.

The statement was that there were a majority of women and children. That statement is correct when you look at the numbers given. You can easily extrapolate from those numbers that a minority (and this math isn't exact, sorry, I'm lazy tonight) that only about 1/3 of the refugees are adult males.
Yes, they hide the numbers forcing you to understand the deception and do math to figure it out. An honest way of saying it would be %women 18+, %children, %men +18. They were telling the truth, but manipulating the statistics.

Like I said Trump was wrong, but they screwed with the figures in a biased way.

Yes, they hide the numbers forcing you to understand the deception and do math to figure it out. An honest way of saying it would be %women 18+, %children, %men +18. They were telling the truth, but manipulating the statistics.

Like I said Trump was wrong, but they screwed with the figures in a biased way.

Meh, maybe. The point is still valid, the large majority of refugees are women and children.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back