When Donald Trump, the next president, is a bigger MMA fan than you...

Having heard him talk,i really dont think he knows all that much about mma.

The guy is a combat sports fiend. Has tons of merchandise and actual belts and historic UFC and Boxing souvenirs in his apartment.

82030979-mixed-martial-artist-winner-fedor-emelianenko-gettyimages.jpg

trump650.jpg

_taffliction%20banned4.jpg

080524-UFC-84-TRUMP-JAMESON-ENTOURAGE-MCNEIL-0794.jpg

83301451-chairman-and-ceo-of-the-trump-organization-gettyimages.jpg

27670PCN_Wamma01.jpg
I would too if I have his dough. I can't afford to go to any UFC events or buy any UFC shows but I still manage to watch all the events shows you what kind of fan I am. I am more dedicated than Trump.
Trump is nothing without his filthy money.

I thought Obama was from the hood? Were we lied to?
You obviously have never been to Hyde Park. And Obama is from Hawaii and lived in Massachusetts before moving to the Windy.

The southside of Chicago is a huge place and there are actually nice neighborhoods there. The westside of Chicago is the smallest part of Chicago and that's the most fucked up part.

You obviously have never been to Hyde Park. And Obama is from Hawaii and lived in Massachusetts before moving to the Windy.

The southside of Chicago is a huge place and there are actually nice neighborhoods there. The westside of Chicago is the smallest part of Chicago and that's the most fucked up part.
But if he had a son...

Here's a little fact for non Americans, the most charismatic candidate ALWAYS wins. Trump is a lock for President.

I've drawn conclusions about TS's intelligence level and ability to analyze the sport based on his supposition that Donald Trump is going to be the next President.

I bet you and Cecil Peoples see eye-to-eye on Leonard Garcia fights.

Here's a little fact for non Americans, the most charismatic candidate ALWAYS wins. Trump is a lock for President.

Actually, statistically speaking, you'd be more accurate to say that the taller candidate always wins.

Trump will not win the presidency and I'm willing to stake my account on it. Are you?

Troll job...everyone knows Trump won't be president.

Sit on internet and post pictures. Feel superior while living in mommy's basement. That is a die hard follower.

Follow. Follow. Follow. Keep sucking, keep draining ....

Tiny penises.

Hahahah, I don't even know what you mean.

Are you okay buddy?

I love Trump but he stole You're Fired from Vince. He will make America great again.

Let me guess. You are going to vote for Honest Hillary. Ever hear of Whitewater....or have you even been watching the news with her email scandal? You really want someone so incompetent in office that replied that she set up her private email server because "it was easier"
Hillary for Prison 2016.

Way to assume something based on nothing, Hans. I hope Hillary's Pantsuit cathes in fire with her in it.

The dude is crazy af at times, but I think he'd solid as president. Got my vote.

Back