When Donald Trump, the next president, is a bigger MMA fan than you...

As far as MMA(and boxing too) goes trump as press is a no brainer and likely for anything else to.
He is already endores by a majority of the MMA community, has grew relation with putin who in turn has great relations with MMA and martial arts himself.

I not America...i don't get this new York thing, it's illegal there? So what just go every other place in the world? Or is there something special about NYC? The spiritual home for MMA is in Las Vegas anyways right? And Canada is the Mecca of MMA freakin LOL

Well if he gets elected, we'll have to wait another 4 to 8 years for a Khabib fight - he won't be allowed into the country. And that's not even a joke.

Also Known As "someone running for office"
Trump is exceptionally bad though. Just like Brasil Wand, when he's proven to be lying he still sticks with it.

Last time I checked, Trump (Ben Carson too) had yet to say a 100% truthful statement according to factcheck.org

Trump is exceptionally bad though. Just like Brasil Wand, when he's proven to be lying he still sticks with it.

Last time I checked, Trump (Ben Carson too) had yet to say a 100% truthful statement according to factcheck.org

how do i know factcheck.org is legitimate

is that it
Dude, use fucking Google.

This will be my first, last, and only time I do this for you. Consider it pity for the handicapped.

Our Mission
FactCheck.org is a nonpartisan, nonprofit “consumer advocate” for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics. We monitor the factual accuracy of what is said by major U.S. political players in the form of TV ads, debates, speeches, interviews and news releases. Our goal is to apply the best practices of both journalism and scholarship, and to increase public knowledge and understanding.

FactCheck.org is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania. The APPC was established by publisher and philanthropist Walter Annenberg to create a community of scholars within the University of Pennsylvania that would address public policy issues at the local, state and federal levels.

Also, Google does check facts. Ask it a math problem, or a definition of a word.

Look kid, stick to things you know like hot pockets and fedoras.

Also, Google does check facts. Ask it a math problem, or a definition of a word.

Look kid, stick to things you know like hot pockets and fedoras.

so google checks if something is truthfully written, rather than written in a lie? You are saying it does this automatically, because it is, a computer?

so google checks if something is truthfully written, rather than written in a lie? You are saying it does this automatically, because it is, a computer?
Fedoras and hot pockets kid. Stick with your strengths.

He is. But those sites are pretty bad too. Here is one quote I loved ...
Of those 4.6 million, 50.7 percent are female and 51.8 percent are children (boys and girls) 17 years old or younger.

So the majority of refugees are:

1. Women;

2. 17 or younger.

In all, only 22.7 percent of refugees across the Middle East and North Africa being counted by the U.N. were men older than 18.

How do they have 125.2% people? Unless they are working the numbers so that children are counted twice (child category and female category) to make the numbers look really high. I also think the cutoff of 18 for "man" is wrong, for a number of reasons.

Trump is still wrong, but it's clear the website is framing things in a biased way.

My country elected some guy way less qualified than Trump - Trudeau. If he walks into Wal-Mart, half of the shoppers there will be smarter than him. He isn't even well spoken. Looks and sounds like a dork.

He's still better than Trump.

He is. But those sites are pretty bad too. Here is one quote I loved ...

How do they have 125.2% people? Unless they are working the numbers so that children are counted twice (child category and female category) to make the numbers look really high. I also think the cutoff of 18 for "man" is wrong, for a number of reasons.

Trump is still wrong, but it's clear the website is framing things in a biased way.

Hate to break this to you, but children do have genders. So, the same person can be both female and a child and count in both categories.

Back