When Donald Trump, the next president, is a bigger MMA fan than you...

HOPE AND CHANGE

When half of the country doesn't pay taxes, everyone is on disability SS because their too lazy to work or have no skills, 86 billion in food stamps per year, free healthcare for people that make less than 18k a year and for all illegitimate children, and soon free college education and 15/hr minimum wage at mcdonalds with one dude working there

Meh, maybe. The point is still valid, the large majority of refugees are women and children.
If you look back in my first post about it I agreed the point was valid. They just went about saying it in a very bias way, and I don't like that, especially when there is no reason to do it. That shows extreme bias when you can make your point without it, but you do it anyway because you can't help yourself.

Will Trump sign an executive order to get rid of the Reebok deal?

I just want to see what someone who is not part of the establishment can do. I've seen enough from the establishment.

If you look back in my first post about it I agreed the point was valid. They just went about saying it in a very bias way, and I don't like that, especially when there is no reason to do it. That shows extreme bias when you can make your point without it, but you do it anyway because you can't help yourself.

I do it? Are you implying that I wrote the article or something? I can assure you I did not. I am not a reporter, I'm a project consultant for Sears. The statement was factually correct. I don't really see the bias. If the reporter had said something along the lines of "nearly 70% of the refugees are women and children" would that somehow have been 'less biased'? I think you just have your panties in a tizzle over some penny ante BS.

Only in America..and third world countries can a travesty like him become the president. He's like George W. multiplied by a million

Trump is never going to the White House. I'll bet you as much Vcash as you want on that.

I do it? Are you implying that I wrote the article or something? I can assure you I did not. I am not a reporter, I'm a project consultant for Sears. The statement was factually correct. I don't really see the bias. If the reporter had said something along the lines of "nearly 70% of the refugees are women and children" would that somehow have been 'less biased'? I think you just have your panties in a tizzle over some penny ante BS.
The "you" was not referring to you personally, but to any person doing it.

Seriously why is this garbage in the UFC forum?!?! Anyone plz explain if not mods choot dat peice o chit lol

Back