When Canelo unifies 168

Lara ran for his life. Jacobs fight wasnt close at all. Soundly outboxed Cotto. Shattered BJS face while barely losing a round. Murdered Khan.

I dont know why I bother even engaging with your nonsense.
These were all guys who were supposed to give him trouble. He never looked discouraged in any fight but the loss to Floyd and against Lara but how could you not look discouraged while dealing with a clown on a bicycle pissing everyone in attendance off? Otherwise Canelo boxed everyone up and if you actually watch boxing and weren't born yesterday you can see all the "trouble" Canelo has is like a pool shark hustling a player who perceives themselves in control at the billiards. Dude always has these guys figured out and walks them into traps they can't escape and waters they can't swim. Lol at haters pointing at Kovalev, Khan, or Lara as instances of Canelo struggling, okay hahah, make me laugh some more.

Hes THE boxer of our current era. It's been this way for a while. Why we got these hater tears still trying to drown us all in late 2021 is beyond me but whatever man.

Yeah, movementwise Floyd was just the guy's kryptonite. Also, Canelo tried to box him up, which isn't the wisest tactical choice but could have been the only realistic one : had he gone balls to the wall Maidana style he would have gassed after the first few rounds. His stamina was average at 154, let alone 152. This is a fight he just couldn't win.
yeah that fight really solidified his lack of activity in big fights. canelo lost almost every round on my scorecard. i was worried during the saunders/kovalev/smith/khan fights that he was going to suffer the same fate but he ended up stopping or thoroughly dominating all those guys.

canelo is already an ATG. i just don’t think he’s a top ten ATG like floyd is (imo)

These were all guys who were supposed to give him trouble. He never looked discouraged in any fight but the loss to Floyd and against Lara but how could you not look discouraged while dealing with a clown on a bicycle pissing everyone in attendance off? Otherwise Canelo boxed everyone up and if you actually watch boxing and weren't born yesterday you can see all the "trouble" Canelo has is like a pool shark hustling a player who perceives themselves in control at the billiards. Dude always has these guys figured out and walks them into traps they can't escape and waters they can't swim. Lol at haters pointing at Kovalev, Khan, or Lara as instances of Canelo struggling, okay hahah, make me laugh some more.

Hes THE boxer of our current era. It's been this way for a while. Why we got these hater tears still trying to drown us all in late 2021 is beyond me but whatever man.
i agree with the lara statement but floyd landed more than double the amount of punches canelo did.

Canelo is very similar in size to prime Roy Jones Jr. Roy fought John Ruiz for the heavyweight title. I'd like to see Canelo pull off a similar feat. Can you imagine Canelo vs Tyson Fury, or Canelo vs Anthony Joshua? If.....if Canelo were to somehow pull a miracle and beat those two big guys I'd put him ahead top 5 all time great.

Canelo is very similar in size to prime Roy Jones Jr. Roy fought John Ruiz for the heavyweight title. I'd like to see Canelo pull off a similar feat. Can you imagine Canelo vs Tyson Fury, or Canelo vs Anthony Joshua? If.....if Canelo were to somehow pull a miracle and beat those two big guys I'd put him ahead top 5 all time great.
Roy was bigger. Started his pro career at MW and is 5'11". Canelo started at 140 and is 5'8". And fighting Ruiz is not like fighting Fury or Joshua. I think I'd be impressed if Canelo beat Pulev.

Fury is literally a fucking foot taller and 100lbs heavier lmao. Stop this.

The thing is it just shows how good Canelo is that people are even talking about him fighting someone like Fury. I want to see Canelos limit. I think that's about Bivol or maybe even Beterbiev. And that's pretty damn amazing since he started at 140.

Also, he’s a much greater fighter than Ruiz.

Roy wouldn’t have fought Ruiz if he were as good as Fury.

Lara ran for his life. Jacobs fight wasnt close at all. Soundly outboxed Cotto. Shattered BJS face while barely losing a round. Murdered Khan.

I dont know why I bother even engaging with your nonsense.

I swear to god some people haven't even seen Canelo vs Jacobs. Like how is that fight close? Someone please do me a play by play and tell me how it was a close fight.

People will keep on hating on h im, but Canelo is already an ATG, and there is plenty of good names out there he could add to his already very impressive resume. Benavidez, Bivol, GGG 3, Andrade, Charlo, Beterbiev etc. And I would favor him against any single one of them. And if he fights and beats a couple of them, he will only keep improving his standing in history. He has been the number 1 fighter on the planet for 3 years now. And he is only 31. People talk about the Clen and 1-2 close decisions, but lets walk through all the names of ATGs and show me a single one without controverial storys.

People will keep on hating on h im, but Canelo is already an ATG, and there is plenty of good names out there he could add to his already very impressive resume. Benavidez, Bivol, GGG 3, Andrade, Charlo, Beterbiev etc. And I would favor him against any single one of them. And if he fights and beats a couple of them, he will only keep improving his standing in history. He has been the number 1 fighter on the planet for 3 years now. And he is only 31. People talk about the Clen and 1-2 close decisions, but lets walk through all the names of ATGs and show me a single one without controverial storys.
When you’re held to such a high standard, people will pick at any imperfection.

Floyd had the first Castillo fight, Fedor was criticized for 4 minutes against Arlovski in which nothing significant was landed and ultimately ended in a KO for Fedor.

Canelo will always have Lara and GGG I held against him unless he sticks around too long and starts getting KTFO on a regular basis.

It’s the mark of a genuinely great fighter.

I swear to god some people haven't even seen Canelo vs Jacobs. Like how is that fight close? Someone please do me a play by play and tell me how it was a close fight.

It’s a clear win for Canelo in a competitive fight. Back in the days @RR did complain about the GGG-Jacobs decision but he never questioned Canelo’s win over Danny.

I was pulling for Jacobs to KTFO Canelo, but man Canelo put on a masterpiece against a very difficult opponent. Some of the best head movement youll ever see and had Jacobs shaken up multiple times. His right hands literally couldnt miss lol.

Watch the uppercut at :32. Folks better start to take notice of that one lol.

Then there was this shit. Doesnt get anymore disheartening than to land a punch like that and it have zero effect in slowing them down.
Sound on

Back