when any fighters pops for steroid he's a cheat, but when it's Jones it's "a proof of his innocence"

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
What of your posts are contributing? You're disputing steroids now and you don't even workout.

Do yourself a favor and stop embarrassing yourself.
Wtf does disputing steroids mean? Lol.

And lol at don’t even workout. You seem to have mental problems.

lol, wut?!

Well I believe scientists more than sherdoggers - besides if there was something that proves them wrong scientifically or even doubts their theory it would alredy be all over the internet. If other metabolites can be stored in your body why not m3?

Good that you believe more in scientists than in sherdoggers, but I have some bad news: Dr. Daniel Eichner is not a scientist, he is the director of a lab; Novitzky and Dana White are not scientists, Andy Foster?, he is an exec of CSAC, not a scientist. So, who are the scientists that you trust? By the way, I am a scientist, do you to read my last article?

Good that you believe more in scientists than in sherdoggers, but I have some bad news: Dr. Daniel Eichner is not a scientist, he is the director of a lab; Novitzky and Dana White are not scientists, Andy Foster?, he is an exec of CSAC, not a scientist. So, who are the scientists that you trust? By the way, I am a scientist, do you to read my last article?
Well, USADA staff are scientists, it is not like Novitzky and crew are making it out of their minds. I don't want to read your articles, thank you. But if you a real scientist and want to make money and have a proof that all this situation is bullshit, than you should act and pove them wrong. You will be rich and famous... well unless you have no evidence.

You've done nothing with your life for the past 24 hours but spam sherdog threads talking about Jones on juice.

And yes I can guarantee you look as much as like a bitch as you sound. What a weird kid
imagine discussing jon jones just released test results on an mma forum.

you prefer to just add nothing but be obnoxious. look inside yourself bro.

NOT a Jones fan but the last time he tested positive it was TRACE amounts.. The people that do the testing think the drug is still releasing while cutting weight or lifting..

If hes guilty im right there pointing fingers,,,, this time hes not........

Its crazy how people take something,, twist it.. Karma is a bitch

he's (eichner) the science director. he's a scientist. he has his phd and has been science director for leading testing institutions in the world. fedoruk is also a scientist, phd and science director. i don't understand who you think is MORE qualified to discuss these topics.

I think the problem is witht he fact that they cannot prove it was a new ingestion, and have already gone with the pulsing excuse for the picograms showing up.

They said multiple times it would show up in random testing at times, so i am not sure why everybody is acting like this is something nobody expected to happen.

Do I believe them? Meh, as long as the test results keep confirming what their resoning is, then they are still in the parameters of what they said they were. Now if JBJ had popped with like 200 picograms then things might be sketchy for them, but as long as his tests keep coming back within that range UFC and USADA will no doubt follow the line they have been pulling about it.

As long as they cannot prove a new ingestion, JBJ was already punished for the PED being in his system, so therefore they really have no action until something tips the scales.

Edit: BTW I hate JBJ as well, I just see why and where they are coming from. They went with this reasoning, and won't backtrack while he is still testing the way they expected him to test.

Jones is proven to be delusional, is it really a surprise his fans are delusional. Lots of his fans are trolling because they think its funny to say hes innocent

but some of his fans actually believe the guy that hid under the octagon for 8 hours, fails more tests then any fighter and for a steroid his brother was caught for is clean? The fact hes voted the biggest cheater in the ufc and the only known snitch just makes the guy a joke at this point

Its not our fault you guys can't grasp the P U L S I N G theory and why this latest test actually is consistent with what USADA has been saying from the start.

Jon is innocent.

The real question is why do you think the UFC and USADA... and Andy Foster would sell out their credibility to protect him.

If it's not obvious enough to you allow me to clear it for ya pal :

dana-white-money-c%C3%B3pia1.jpg

There's this weird cuck-like mentality where these guys are flocking to his defense. I really don't get it and I've never seen anything like this before.

If the substance remains the same with no changes at all then yes it is proof because his test is exactly the same. People talk about him pulsing as if he'd be able to control the exact amount in his system. Anyhow he's disputing even the first result.

Jones got through his 20's, pretty doubtful what you say will happen. Tbf most people in Jones's situation would be done but he had obliterated his division to such an extent he's just picking up from where he left off. People in their 30's with growing families are much less likely to have coke fueled DUI's. Jones only tested positive for one fight he entered competition in. The pre UFC 232 test in the words of Dana White and the USADA rep he was with "WAS NOT A POSITIVE TEST".

Wait a minute ? Dana White said he didn't test positive ? THE Dana white, the one reknowed for never ever lying whatever the circumstances ? Dana "The Truth" White ? It must be true then !

pngtree-hand-painted-sheep-png-clipart_2227163.jpg

Wait a minute ? Dana White said he didn't test positive ? THE Dana white, the one reknowed for never ever lying whatever the circumstances ? Dana "The Truth" White ? It must be true then !

pngtree-hand-painted-sheep-png-clipart_2227163.jpg

"and the USADA rep he was with". There's a clip of this on ESPN or maybe it was FS1? He was explaining the venue shift.

Dana doesn't have a history lying about drug tests. He lies about things like title shots and I think it usually qualifies less as lying and more as changing his mind and refusing to acknowledge his previous remarks.

imagine discussing jon jones just released test results on an mma forum.

you prefer to just add nothing but be obnoxious. look inside yourself bro.

You spam forums and don't get paid for it, this is literally where you spend most of your time lol on sherdog.

You're so fkn dumb you've become oblivious to how annoying you've gotten. You need this ban to get a grasp back on life living on a forum isn't healthy little buddy.

I think the problem is witht he fact that they cannot prove it was a new ingestion, and have already gone with the pulsing excuse for the picograms showing up.

They said multiple times it would show up in random testing at times, so i am not sure why everybody is acting like this is something nobody expected to happen.

Do I believe them? Meh, as long as the test results keep confirming what their resoning is, then they are still in the parameters of what they said they were. Now if JBJ had popped with like 200 picograms then things might be sketchy for them, but as long as his tests keep coming back within that range UFC and USADA will no doubt follow the line they have been pulling about it.

As long as they cannot prove a new ingestion, JBJ was already punished for the PED being in his system, so therefore they really have no action until something tips the scales.

Edit: BTW I hate JBJ as well, I just see why and where they are coming from. They went with this reasoning, and won't backtrack while he is still testing the way they expected him to test.

Fair and interesting points. You see i think the problem is the opposite. USADA and WADA's job is not to prove it was a new or ancient ingestion, or that it was intentional or unintentional. Rather it is to test athletes for roids and if they fund them, to ban the say athlete accordingly. Any other atheltes in jones postion would serve a 4 years ban if not lifetime for the third offense. Frank Mir was punished for the EXACT same thing so why punish mir and not jones ? Either USADA apologize to mir and admits its error and compensates him, or either they're giving jones favorable treatment because UFC asked them so to keep making money off him. I think it's the second and it seems obvious to me.

You spam forums and don't get paid for it, this is literally where you spend most of your time lol on sherdog.

You're so fkn dumb you've become oblivious to how annoying you've gotten. You need this ban to get a grasp back on life living on a forum isn't healthy little buddy.
listen to the angry little man....

Fair and interesting points. You see i think the problem is the opposite. USADA and WADA's job is not to prove it was a new or ancient ingestion, or that it was intentional or unintentional. Rather it is to test athletes for roids and if they fund them, to ban the say athlete accordingly. Any other atheltes in jones postion would serve a 4 years ban if not lifetime for the third offense. Frank Mir was punished for the EXACT same thing so why punish mir and not jones ? Either USADA apologize to mir and admits its error and compensates him, or either they're giving jones favorable treatment because UFC asked them so to keep making money off him. I think it's the second and it seems obvious to me.

The situation arisses that they are saying it is from the same exact ingestion from his original punishment. That means he has already been punished. If that was the case if say you failed three tests in a row before the results got back would you get three seperate punishments?

The entire situation is not ideal, and I am of course very, very skeptical about JBJ, but unless they can prove it was a new ingestion, and in fact not just trace amounts being released in picograms, then they cannot really punish him again. It sucks I know, but with scientists on their side, I agree with the use of caution in this instance. The amounts are in line with what they think he would have, so I would rather as well air on the side of caution, not because of JBJ, but because this might help other innocent fighters int he future. Unfortunately I think this entire thing is many many shades and not just black and white.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back