when any fighters pops for steroid he's a cheat, but when it's Jones it's "a proof of his innocence"

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Iron Monger, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Iron Monger

Iron Monger Purple Belt

Seriously... The fanboys/nuthuggers/UFC Shills couldn't come with anything more irrational ?

"He popped again so it's consistent with the previous times he popped because... He's innocent!"

Jones fans are the most twisted and hypocritical fans of all. If the wada test came out clean they would have said it proves his innocence too.

Truth is he's just a sociopath cheater who never once fought clean. A guy who was able to injure a pregnant woman in a car crash and flew without checking if she was alive or not and then came back to grab cash and then flew AGAIN without checking on her, possibly leaving her to die.

A pathological double liar who plays the good pious christian in front of the camera but as soon as it turns gets on "pussy you're still here" "I'll literally kill you with if you do that".

Jones is a sociopath who can't feel empathy, guilt or remorse. He could murder someone by shooting him at point blank range and think that his arrestation is a conspiracy against him.

Surely a man like that would never ever lie to us ? Let's trust his word!

Novinstky, Rogan, UFC and all the shills are literally grasping for straws and lying in our faces.

The guy has a lifetime pass to cheat because he makes the UFC money.

But hey I shouldn't be surprised he still has so many fans, we're in the age of ignorant flashy scumbags. he's a powerful famous scumbag it's only natural powerless common scumbags look up to him. They'd act the same in his position.

Only consolation is I know for certain he'll fuck up again and on a bigger scale and the nuthuggers will be in a profound coma that day.

GOAT? For Greatest Of All Time look GSP, Fedor, Demeterious, Aldo, DC, Hugues, Nogueira and maybe Khabib in the future. But Jones is only the Greatest Oral Anabolic Taker nothing more.

HockeyBjj, Moin, Doughie99 and 15 others like this.
  2. Iron Monger

Iron Monger Purple Belt

A little insight for the soulless sheep's who keep repeating novinstky's and rogan's propaganda like robots "experts have spoken hurr sure":

3. Iron Monger

Iron Monger Purple Belt

And in before low IQ individuals with absolutely no argument parrot the generic "stop crying" "salty" etc. because they can't intelligently defend their idol scumbag.

The only salt here is the indestructible one in the Olympic sized anabolic swimming pool

4. GiSP

GiSP Purple Belt

I just say screw it to the supporters of Jones* For the most part engaging with them in here is beneath most of us.

They bore the shit out of me too...

[​IMG]

5. Sapp

Sapp Silver Belt

Most Jones fans here are just fishing for responses when they post about his innocence. There are only very few who actually believe it.

6. Fossor

Fossor Brown Belt

Black Paladin and gunlok like this.
  7. Iron Monger

Iron Monger Purple Belt

I don't drink, so no I don't have it.

And as far as I know athletes are tested for Performance Enhancing Drugs. Not bloody beer.

Seriously man, talk about grasping for straws.

8. Fossor

Fossor Brown Belt

Well, that is incorrect. You do use parfumes or any ethanol based liquids even without drinking them, so you have it.
    So?! What I am trying to say is that there is a scientifically based theory that Jones haven't used steroids since he was punished.

Black Paladin likes this.
  9. OlderMan

OlderMan Purple Belt

JON JONES HIT AND RAN 2X ON A PREGNANT WOMAN HE INJURED..............

HE IS SCUM....

HE ROUTINELY CHEATS ON HIS BABY MOMMA.

TO SAVE HIS AZZ HE RATTED OUT ENABLERS......

HE IS SCUM...

IF YOU DEFEND.....YOUR SCUM

10. cgh

cgh Orange Belt

The test you mention, FAEE, uses your hair. So, it is not in your system, it is stored in your hair (you don't use your hairs as nutrients).

The claim that M3 is stored in your fat for years has, as far as I could find, no avail. LSD is stored in your fat, for years, but that doesn't say anything about M3.

11. Fossor

Fossor Brown Belt

Well the amount they found have no performance boost.

12. cgh

cgh Orange Belt

ok, besides the fact that you just changed the topic, I have a nice remark about this comment:

if the 60 picograms did not give any performance boost, why was he suspended for 10 picograms? Do 10 picograms give a performance boost, but not 60?

13. kflo

kflo Gold Belt

Are the experts and arbitrators all shills?

14. Fossor

Fossor Brown Belt

He was suspended for usage, not for amount.
    LSD staying forever in your body is a myth, as far as I know.
    Who told you M3 metabolites can't stay in your system?! Links?

15. kflo

kflo Gold Belt

HE wasn’t suspended wasn’t suspended for 10 but they suspend because it’s indicative of ingesting tbol. But now there’s no evidence of newly ingested tbol. It’s

16. cgh

cgh Orange Belt

so, having more metabolites than before means that he produce them naturally? Then he is a freak of nature!

To your first point, see me above reply.
    To your second point, indeed, my mistake, LSD is water-soluble, not lipophilic
    To your last point,
    https://scholar.google.be/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=m3+metabolite+fat&btnG=
    do you have anything proving the contrary?

Iron Monger likes this.
  17. kflo

kflo Gold Belt

Do you think the experts here are just blatantly lying for Jon Jones? Guys in their positions? Why?

18. JustKen

JustKen Orange Belt

You just verbally ruined that nerd and he changes the narrative like it's ok.

No bitch this isn't fairly land you don't get to make up your own tales.

Iron Monger likes this.
  19. JustKen

JustKen Orange Belt

You're about to get banned why do you keep spamming this thread?

Lots of nerds with 20k+ spamming this thread absolutely getting shit on and still spamming lol.

YOLOGOGOPLATA and Iron Monger like this.
  20. Paolo Delutis

Paolo Delutis Brown Belt

It's the same idiots who think receiving a lesser suspension means he was cleared of all charges and is innocent lmao

WTF ? How you do serve a suspension when your innocent?

But but but hes the best why would want to take him away... So fucking what just because your good at something doesn't mean you can break the rules and how good he is, is even in question as we don't know if he attained all his skill naturally.. We don't know what percentage of his skills have been attributed to PEDS and you know who's fault that is...

Jon Jones.. He created and destroyed his own legacy by making dumb decisions and saying even dumber shit afterwards the guy and his team can't even stay consistent with the shit there making up...

Anyone whos still on the innocent bandwagon are blind sheep's or trolls

No rational smart adult can think otherwise

Iron Monger likes this.