when any fighters pops for steroid he's a cheat, but when it's Jones it's "a proof of his innocence"

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
Yeah keep evadin the point, actuallly the pointS, and believe a company paid by the UFC who gives an exemption to people that brings money to their payers (Jon Jones, Brock Lesnar) and punishes other for the EXACT same infractions like what happened to Frank Mir. You're really one of the worst nuthugger on this website
Lol, points! He is not a freaking scientist, he is some idiot that posts a shit he calls "investigation", where he examins other videos from youtube without even slighly knowing anything about the subject, and other idiots jump around him and scream "OMG, he is so right!". He is like Karim Zidan - finds pictures on google and makes posts abount fighters being connected to war crimes comitted by Kadyrov, lol.
{<jordan}
If USADA being a part of conspiracy, why there is none to prove them wrong in the court? I mean, there is definitely a scientific evidence on youtube, why there is none to use it and bring down such a corrupt organisation?!
<JagsKiddingMe>

Jones fans are the worst. Scum defend scum.

First of all they are only "saying it" as you said, nothing proves that it is from the previous ingestment.

Secondly they do not have to "prove it's a new ingestion", it's not their job. As you say it's not facts, it's suppositions. It could also be a result of micro-dosing, which is know to leave only trace amounts in the body because it's half-life is only 8 hours. A good night of sleep and there's nothing to see except a few metabolites. It is very plausible. So their job is not to determine from which ingestion it was because they can't and it's not scientific,their job is only to test athletes for PEDS and suspend them if PEDS are found because if they don't it's always possible that they were cheating which is in fact more often the case.

And again Frank Mir was suspended for the exact same thing so why him and not Jones ?

Both JBJ and Mir were punished for it though. The problem is that USADA does the testing yes, but they also know that if taken to arbitration they would lose as they cannot prove it was a new ingestion and the scientists they have are saying it is "pulsing". To them at the moment it is a waste of resources because they know they'd lose if actually taken to arbitration, hence why they gave himt he benefit of the doubt.

Listen, I get it and think there is def some BS being done here, but I also understand from what I ahve gathered is WHY they chose to not proceed since they know it would be a lost cause. USADA can suspend him, but JBJ does not have to accept it, and if it goes to arbitration it would not stick, it really is that simple really from what I understand.

No one else, to our knowledge, has ever pulsed PEDs two years later.

How many tests did he fail since June/July of last year? He failed a test weeks prior to this last fight, they moved the event because of it. And now has failed another test taken the same day of the fight.

Unless you're a troll, a shill, or a complete moron you know what the truth is and it has nothing to do with Pulsing.

No one else, to our knowledge, has ever pulsed PEDs two years later.

How many tests did he fail since June/July of last year? He failed a test weeks prior to this last fight, they moved the event because of it. And now has failed another test taken the same day of the fight.

Unless you're a troll, a shill, or a complete moron you know what the truth is and it has nothing to do with Pulsing.

This. Nailed it.

It's actually quite mental when you phrase it like that. It's crazy that this is the narrative they are trying to force home and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

If Bellator actually had a good roster, I'd never watch UFC again.

Back