when any fighters pops for steroid he's a cheat, but when it's Jones it's "a proof of his innocence"

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
He was suspended for usage, not for amount.
LSD staying forever in your body is a myth, as far as I know.
Who told you M3 metabolites can't stay in your system?! Links?

Do you have any scientific proof that the amount found in previous sample can't be higher than in the next, besides "common sense"?

So you sending me to google after making a statement and asking to prove you wrong? Lol.
You state that m3 can't be stored - prove it.

Actually there is no scientific study which proved that M3 can be stored long term. It was only a guy who tested it on HIMSELF. THAT IS NOT A SCIENTIFIC PROCESS EVERYONE WHO UNDERSTANDS AN ATOM OF SCIENCE KNOWS THAT. And i've posted the video explaining these evidences but you're conveniently ignoring it. Here i'll repost it for you, good learning and try to understand instead of being a sheep who lives trough a sumbag's cheated achievments :

Actually there is no scientific study which proved that M3 can be stored long term. It was only a guy who tested it on HIMSELF. THAT IS NOT A SCIENTIFIC PROCESS EVERYONE WHO UNDERSTANDS AN ATOM OF SCIENCE KNOWS THAT. And i've posted the video explaining these evidences but you're conveniently ignoring it. Here i'll repost it for you, good learning and try to understand instead of being a sheep who lives trough a sumbag's cheated achievments :

So you became a scientist by watching youtube?! That is not how it works.
And by the way the number of sheeps denying Jones's innocence is much bigger than those who believe the scientists (not youtube scientists, but the real)

The situation arisses that they are saying it is from the same exact ingestion from his original punishment. That means he has already been punished. If that was the case if say you failed three tests in a row before the results got back would you get three seperate punishments?

The entire situation is not ideal, and I am of course very, very skeptical about JBJ, but unless they can prove it was a new ingestion, and in fact not just trace amounts being released in picograms, then they cannot really punish him again. It sucks I know, but with scientists on their side, I agree with the use of caution in this instance. The amounts are in line with what they think he would have, so I would rather as well air on the side of caution, not because of JBJ, but because this might help other innocent fighters int he future. Unfortunately I think this entire thing is many many shades and not just black and white.

First of all they are only "saying it" as you said, nothing proves that it is from the previous ingestment.

Secondly they do not have to "prove it's a new ingestion", it's not their job. As you say it's not facts, it's suppositions. It could also be a result of micro-dosing, which is know to leave only trace amounts in the body because it's half-life is only 8 hours. A good night of sleep and there's nothing to see except a few metabolites. It is very plausible. So their job is not to determine from which ingestion it was because they can't and it's not scientific,their job is only to test athletes for PEDS and suspend them if PEDS are found because if they don't it's always possible that they were cheating which is in fact more often the case.

And again Frank Mir was suspended for the exact same thing so why him and not Jones ?

So you became a scientist by watching youtube?! That is not how it works.
And by the way the number of sheeps denying Jones's innocence is much bigger than those who believe the scientists (not youtube scientists, but the real)

Lol who's the sheep now that i've provinded a link explaining eveything and you're ignoring it ? hy did you kept asking for links then if you won't watch it everytime it doesn't fit you narrative ?

The real question is why do you think the UFC and USADA... and Andy Foster would sell out their credibility to protect him.

Because hes labeled as the greates of all time in their young sport and attributing his success on PED's destroys the credibility of said sport. Duhhhhhhhhhhh

Because hes labeled as the greates of all time in their young sport and attributing his success on PED's destroys the credibility of said sport. Duhhhhhhhhhhh
Do you follow other mainstream American sports?

"and the USADA rep he was with". There's a clip of this on ESPN or maybe it was FS1? He was explaining the venue shift.

Dana doesn't have a history lying about drug tests. He lies about things like title shots and I think it usually qualifies less as lying and more as changing his mind and refusing to acknowledge his previous remarks.

Dana White has an history equivalent to a thousand years of history for lying about what brings him money. and it brought him money, a lot of money when it actually did 700k buys. Stop trying to bullshit man you're ridiculous.

Lol who's the sheep now that i've provinded a link explaining eveything and you're ignoring it ? hy did you kept asking for links then if you won't watch it everytime it doesn't fit you narrative ?
I already watched that shit when it was posted days ago, it has nothing proven that makes Jones guilty. Plus it is a fucking youtube, anyone can post there anything.

Dana White has an history equivalent to a thousand years of history for lying about what brings him money. and it brought him money, a lot of money when it actually did 700k buys. Stop trying to bullshit man you're ridiculous.

The first Jones v Gus fight despite being critically acclaimed was five years ago and was Jones's worst PPV ever? No guarantee it goes 700k, Dana prolly expected like 400-500k.

Jones honestly used to be one of the weaker draws among the champs and he didn't really get more popular, everyone else is just less popular. Before this his DC and Shad fights were the only one's that popped because there was bad blood there in both case.

That motive is weak af.

I'm the one going with the official line, standard of proof on you.

He should be punished until they are satisfied its out of his system for good and any positive test thereafter can be attributed to new consumption. If this doesn't happen then all a fighter has to do in his early career is take massive amounts of these drugs, test positive and then skate on the picogram line until they retire.

IDGAF when it entered his system, it's still in there. You think this picogram horseshit flies in olympic testing? You jones huggers are the fucking worst. An athlete should be scared to death to use vitamins and supplements in fear of randomly testing positive, not using them as a scapegoat to mask their real drug use. This has turned into a complete farce. thanks Jon Jones.

Seriously... The fanboys/nuthuggers/UFC Shills couldn't come with anything more irrational ?

"He popped again so it's consistent with the previous times he popped because... He's innocent!"

Jones fans are the most twisted and hypocritical fans of all. If the wada test came out clean they would have said it proves his innocence too.

Truth is he's just a sociopath cheater who never once fought clean. A guy who was able to injure a pregnant woman in a car crash and flew without checking if she was alive or not and then came back to grab cash and then flew AGAIN without checking on her, possibly leaving her to die.

A pathological double liar who plays the good pious christian in front of the camera but as soon as it turns gets on "pussy you're still here" "I'll literally kill you with if you do that".

Jones is a sociopath who can't feel empathy, guilt or remorse. He could murder someone by shooting him at point blank range and think that his arrestation is a conspiracy against him.

Surely a man like that would never ever lie to us ? Let's trust his word!

Novinstky, Rogan, UFC and all the shills are literally grasping for straws and lying in our faces.

The guy has a lifetime pass to cheat because he makes the UFC money.

But hey I shouldn't be surprised he still has so many fans, we're in the age of ignorant flashy scumbags. he's a powerful famous scumbag it's only natural powerless common scumbags look up to him. They'd act the same in his position.

Only consolation is I know for certain he'll fuck up again and on a bigger scale and the nuthuggers will be in a profound coma that day.

GOAT? For Greatest Of All Time look GSP, Fedor, Demeterious, Aldo, DC, Hugues, Nogueira and maybe Khabib in the future. But Jones is only the Greatest Oral Anabolic Taker nothing more.

That's not what they're saying SMH. They're saying it was from the last time he was guilty. They're not saying it proves he's innocent.

I already watched that shit when it was posted days ago, it has nothing proven that makes Jones guilty. Plus it is a fucking youtube, anyone can post there anything.

It's very well constructed and provides actual scientific studies and compares them, but maybe you're either 1. not intellingent enough to understand 2. to biased to understand 3. both

And a lot of actual scientific contents are posted on youtube. Logan Paul is not the only channel existing, you should check the numerous scientific channels that will make you smarter. What you are saying is idiotic and is the same as saying "yeah like i'd look for science on google hurr durr".

It is now obvious to me that you are a mindless sheep who worships jon jones, so talking with you is of no interest.

The first Jones v Gus fight despite being critically acclaimed was five years ago and was Jones's worst PPV ever? No guarantee it goes 700k, Dana prolly expected like 400-500k.

Jones honestly used to be one of the weaker draws among the champs and he didn't really get more popular, everyone else is just less popular. Before this his DC and Shad fights were the only one's that popped because there was bad blood there in both case.

That motive is weak af.

I'm the one going with the official line, standard of proof on you.

Yeah because Jones isn't a star in mma and with the first match being critically acclaimed by everyone there was non chance it was going to be a hit wasn't it ? So intelligent. And yeah having Amanda Nunes and Cyborg headlining was so great for WME last event of the year. No no Dana White didn't lie for money it's obvious, you're right, he's such a selfless man.

It's very well constructed and provides actual scientific studies and compares them, but maybe you're either 1. not intellingent enough to understand 2. to biased to understand 3. both

And a lot of actual scientific contents are posted on youtube. Logan Paul is not the only channel existing, you should check the numerous scientific channels that will make you smarter. What you are saying is idiotic and is the same as saying "yeah like i'd look for science on google hurr durr".

It is now obvious to me that you are a mindless sheep who worships jon jones, so talking with you is of no interest.
So, you believe some bullshit posted on youtube mma channels and trends you see on sherdog, but not USADA scientists, people who make living from the discussed subject, while calling me mindless sheep?! You are pathethic!

So, you believe some bullshit posted on youtube mma channels and trends you see on sherdog, but not USADA scientists, people who make living from the discussed subject, while calling me mindless sheep?! You are pathethic!

Yeah keep evadin the point, actuallly the pointS, and believe a company paid by the UFC who gives an exemption to people that brings money to their payers (Jon Jones, Brock Lesnar) and punishes other for the EXACT same infractions like what happened to Frank Mir. You're really one of the worst nuthugger on this website

He was suspended for usage, not for amount.
LSD staying forever in your body is a myth, as far as I know.
Who told you M3 metabolites can't stay in your system?! Links?

UFC scientists with PhDs bro. do you have a PhD bro?

1048623304892sk0ti6-1.jpg

^^^^^ Jones making the move to heavyweight just pulsing

Back