Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC Fight Night 201?

Dead Kennedy

Don't steal, the government hates competition
@Silver
Reaction score
We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said…
tenor.gif

Oooooooooooo hell yea and shit Sherladies and Gentlebros, we back, we back. Still super busy with moving, but still have time today to watch a banger of an event with Johnny Walker “Red Label” taking on Jamahal “King of the” Hill…
FKC_YcpXMAYIRmN.5.jpeg

So let’s all enjoy ourselves, stay safe, and do this shit up right…

Grub: Ribeye steaks on my new smoker before it gets packed away…
smoked-ribeye-steak.jpg

Chug: Boulevard Brewing Adventure pack…
FB00273D-61FE-4A83-ABE1-274222843867.jpeg

Drug: Tangerine Dream…
tangerine-dream-sativa-buy-online-canada-03.jpg

Cap the night off by watching some good fights and have some good food and good smoke then pass the fuck out after a long ass day…
dog-sleepy.gif

Cheers
giphy.gif

Cheers mate!

It’s Saturday, so another glorious cheat day!

I’ll be having homemade Angus Burgers with air fried sliced potatoes for Dinner.

Enjoying everything while dabbing some Sour Pink Lychee (pink rozay x gelatii x Zkittles) live sugar by Nature’s Heritage

Let’s fucking get it!!!

Bad time to be broke, but I wish I had a keg of VB next to me.

Reactions: Gio
Home made panda express orange chicken and then weed.

No idea what kind of weed but fook it they all get ya high.

Drugs:

various. Mostly of the THC or opiate families, but I am going out later and might have to dip into some DMT I have had stashed for a long time.
I think I might have half a gram of Molly somewhere... hoping that turns up when I look for the DMT.

Anyone have experience with DMT?
My memory from prior experiences was that the smoke was pretty harsh and did quite a number on my voice and lungs... Trying to avoid that but would also like to break through as I recall that part being pretty mind blowing.

Last edited:
I'm not sure yet, I'm going to a buddy's luau party (whatever the fuck that means) so I guess I will eat whatever the hell they have there.

Oh yeah very nutty and crispy :D --
Among my favorite cheat snacks :)

This should be a staple, not a cheat snack.

Every day, I mow down mountains of macadamias (absolute best), almonds, walnuts, pecans, pumpkin and sunflower seeds. These are essential to my survival.

keeping it simple. deep fried breaded wings w/buffalo sauce and blue cheese, and a supremus maximus sceamin sicilian frozen pizza. wash it down with miller lite because coors light wont pay me.

I’m making a 10oz 100% grass-fed burger basted in a ton of grass-fed butter on cauliflower/egg/mozzarella buns with bacon, lettuce, mayo, onion and Kerrygold Dubliner cheese.

Then it’s my homemade 100% dark chocolate heavily sprinkled on homemade vanilla ice cream with pecans and walnuts. I’ll also be sipping on ginger tea into the night.

Rib-eyes, griiled shrimp, rice and mac and cheese.

Grey Goose with Monster chaser.

Let's get super Cereal!

i-am-super-duper-cereal-al-gore.gif

Stuffed Shells with Meatballs an Garlic Bread.

View attachment 909175

Few Frozen Mocha's

upload_2022-2-12_15-21-34-png.907829

Some (last week) Freshly Dried
Hellraiser!

upload_2022-2-12_15-22-26-png.907830

And the Spice Must Flow!

dune-mentat.gif

upload_2022-2-12_15-33-11-png.907833
I have admired your spread on past incarnations of this thread. Looks lovely. Enjoy.

I find myself tempted to post pictures of my own party favors for tonight, just because it would be such a crackhead looking ghetto rigged mess that it would juxtapose nicely against beautiful posts like this.

I have admired your spread on past incarnations of this thread. Looks lovely. Enjoy.

Most certainly. I've become something of a strain snob since growing my own. We are currently building a press that will do an ounce roughly a squeeze.

I'm also looking to combine product with associates and begin recreational selling as soon as we can get licensed (or move product through a larger buyer to sell to Commercial Dispensaries.)

Back