What's your veggie intake?

THE Red Beard

FCF Enforcer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want to know Sherbros and Sherhoes...how many veggies you knocking down? I eat veggies with every meal and make sure to have at least one leafy salad a day.

How many veggies do you eat per day?????????

<{luvbruh}>

Red beard iz eateng a sald!

6000200094505.jpg

I can't do salad with lettuce, lettuce makes me really sad, but I eat a ton of fruit and veg each day. If I dont eat broccoli for a couple days I crave it

My regular diet consists of loads of raw carrots, broccoli, sweet spuds, spinach, peas, sweetcorn, red cabbage or savoy, LOADS OF SPROUTS! Mushrooms, apple, orange, grapefruit, lemons, limes, avocado, onions, and that's on a daily basis

Plus the super soups I make each weekend

I eat a mid sized salad with my lunch and a cup of steamed broccoli for lunch. I do want to add one more service of some sort of veggie somewhere in my diet.

Red beard iz eateng a sald!

6000200094505.jpg

Wood. Eat.

I can't do salad with lettuce, lettuce makes me really sad, but I eat a ton of fruit and veg each day. If I dont eat broccoli for a couple days I crave it

My regular diet consists of loads of raw carrots, broccoli, sweet spuds, spinach, peas, sweetcorn, red cabbage or savoy, LOADS OF SPROUTS! Mushrooms, apple, orange, grapefruit, lemons, limes, avocado, onions, and that's on a daily basis

Plus the super soups I make each weekend

Today's salad is arugula and I'm falling hard for that leaf right now. I put that shit on pizza as a topper after I cook the pizza.

You eat veggies for breakfast?
<{clintugh}>

Avocados and peppers...tomatoes (if you call them a fruit we are fighting straight up)...spiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinach!

Salted peanuts, crisps and chips dominate my vegetable intake

You eat carbs for breakfast????

<{ByeHomer}>
I have eaten a bowl of cold cereal 5 days a week for over 30 years. It may be the worst part of my diet, but I enjoy it and stay in pretty good shape regardless.

Salted peanuts, crisps and chips dominate my vegetable intake

Dude I love salted peanuts. Are those veggies?????

Handful of garlic will clear that right up.

I take two garlic pills in the morning to take the edge off.

Fucking loads bud

Is that a Canadian unit of measurement?

I have eaten a bowl of cold cereal 5 days a week for over 30 years. It may be the worst part of my diet, but I enjoy it and stay in pretty good shape regardless.

What cereal is your favorite? I like Cinnamon Life...

What cereal is your favorite? I like Cinnamon Life...
I alternate each day between:
Raisin Bran Crunch
Honey Bunches of Oats
Frosted Mini Wheats
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Lucky Charms

I alternate each day between:
Raisin Bran Crunch
Honey Bunches of Oats
Frosted Mini Wheats
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Lucky Charms

All solid choices. Not one veggie but maybe if you did soy milk we can just move forward in this thread and welcome you with open arms.

Up the butt.

Add that to everyone's post to make it hilarious.

All solid choices. Not one veggie but maybe if you did soy milk we can just move forward in this thread and welcome you with open arms.
Sorry bruh, just regular non-fat milk for me.

Back