What's your veggie intake?

I’ve mentioned before they are trying to fatten me up for Thanksgiving.
It is nice to be thought of and I do reciprocate when I see something someone might like in the shop because I think it would seem rude otherwise. Like pizza guy receptionist who insisted on the pizza I bought him a Frappuccino, girl receptionist I bought some coffee chocolate for when I saw it.
It’s nice, I’m not complaining, but I’m going to need to start working out or get my ass to the shops for new dresses.

Your work sounds massive. How many receptionists work there/

I interact with atleast 3 mentally handicapped people a day

Different kind of veggies but on gthat topic, that's a lot for one day. Do they live in your building? Do you live in one of THOSE buildings?

Every day I have either asparagus or broccoli, and usually something else with it like red peppers, carrots or brussel sprouts.

For fruit, I eat blueberries literally 365 days a year.

Are blueberries a stand-alone fruit in your opinion?

20g Chocolate Whey for taste.
10g Inulin
10g Psyllium husk powder (very fine powder)
10g Green banana flour
2g Konjac powder
400ml water and blend it

That's the most interesting thing I've read all day...insulin???

“I eat veg six days, actually six days a week. Five days a week, I’ll eat veg three days a week. One of those days I will eat veg two days of the week. So, six days a week I will be eating veg"

Tito bless

Cauliflower
Turnips
Endive

I ate a green gummy bear once, that count?

“I eat veg six days, actually six days a week. Five days a week, I’ll eat veg three days a week. One of those days I will eat veg two days of the week. So, six days a week I will be eating veg"

Tito bless
"You did an awesome job! So what you're a black belt in jiujitsu gettin an awesome submission there. I wanna tell me what you see let's go ahead and see by the fight what you saw in the ring."

Different kind of veggies but on gthat topic, that's a lot for one day. Do they live in your building? Do you live in one of THOSE buildings?

Only 4 on this site, but I bounce across 3 buildings.
The buildings are gigantic.

Cauliflower
Turnips
Endive
What's the other one like turnips? Not so keen on them. Love my steamed cauli, that's another favourite. Been eating a ton of mushrooms recently.

I would eat salad but the lettuce choice these days is baron what with everything going on. If I could get something decent I'd eat it, but not going to markets any more means a lot of extra choice is off the table

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inulin

"You did an awesome job! So what you're a black belt in jiujitsu gettin an awesome submission there. I wanna tell me what you see let's go ahead and see by the fight what you saw in the ring."

"He's reaching for those grapes. He's trying to make his wine.. and the wine is already sounding like a violin with that cheese and wine"

The last 2 months less than usual. Normally its pretty high.

Sadly, i cant eat things like broccoli, avocado, brussel sprouts any longer as they cause me immense heart burn to a point it feels like food poisoning. And with cauliflour i can only eat cooked. Raw does what broccoli and brussel sprouts do to me.

"He's reaching for those grapes. He's trying to make his wine.. and the wine is already sounding like a violin with that cheese and wine"
There's like MF Doom? And then there's MF'n Tito Ortiz.

It's funny you ask because right before I posted that I Googled blueberries to make sure they were a fruit lol. Apparently they're one of the berries that are.

It's funny you ask because right before I posted that I Googled blueberries to make sure they were a fruit lol. Apparently they're one of the berries that are.

I'm a prophet. Tell your friends...<FutbolThink>

What's the other one like turnips? Not so keen on them. Love my steamed cauli, that's another favourite. Been eating a ton of mushrooms recently.

I would eat salad but the lettuce choice these days is baron what with everything going on. If I could get something decent I'd eat it, but not going to markets any more means a lot of extra choice is off the table
What do you mean like turnips? Describe it please?

Beets?

What do you mean like turnips? Describe it please?
Swede, that's the one. I think it's because when we were kids we were force fed swedes and marrow for some reason. I can handle swede in a stew just about but to this day I can't let marrow pass my lips

Swede, that's the one. I think it's because when we were kids we were force fed swedes and marrow for some reason. I can handle swede in a stew just about but to this day I can't let marrow pass my lips
Know what? I love my veggies but I've never had marrow. Is it an Essex thing? I love mashed carrot and swede with butter and lots of pepper. Not mashed to a puree, but I love it. It's called rutabega here.

Back