What's your veggie intake?

I eat one onion like an apple followed up with a handful of garlic and finish it off with a smoothie made of mixed peppers.
Then I do a bunch mushrooms.
Years ago there were dudes doing this right before bjj tournaments so their smell would distract their opponent.

Without the mushroom part of course

Years ago there were dudes doing this right before bjj tournaments so their smell would distract their opponent.

It is much easier to just take a poop and forget to wipe. No one wants to roll with someone smelling like shit.

Wouldn't that make some people hungry?
Wonder how many people started getting nibbled on mid match cuz of that?

Not half as much as I used to since I don’t do the cooking during the week anymore really.
I do loads at the weekends though. And during the week other half at least uses a lot of fresh ginger, turmeric, garlic and chilies so at least we have those health benefits. I cram in superfood stuff like kale and broccoli at the weekends loads. I should be bringing cauli and broccoli into work to snack on rather than everyone feeding me candy. It would be a damned sight better for me.

0. I have a honey crisp apple and sometimes a second piece of fruit. It keeps my innards from getting wrecked so I don't see much reason to change. Sometimes I'll add an onion or a pepper (or whatever is in a mixed bag of frozen veggies) into my meal for dinner, but it's all for taste without any consideration for nutrition.

i try to eat as much as i can

our kitchen at work is very veggie friendly, but on days when i dont want the lunch special i go for cheeseburger or chicken tenders w/fries

Up the butt.

Add that to everyone's post to make it hilarious up the butt.

Didn't work on yours...

Sorry bruh, just regular non-fat milk for me.

The cows eat grass so I'll allow it...I'm so lonely.

Not half as much as I used to since I don’t do the cooking during the week anymore really.
I do loads at the weekends though. And during the week other half at least uses a lot of fresh ginger, turmeric, garlic and chilies so at least we have those health benefits. I cram in superfood stuff like kale and broccoli at the weekends loads. I should be bringing cauli and broccoli into work to snack on rather than everyone feeding me candy. It would be a damned sight better for me.

I frigging miss candy but I feel better without it. I'm not trying to get diabetes before I'm 40.

Didn't work on yours...
2u8tzr.jpg

Didn't work on yours...

The cows eat grass so I'll allow it...I'm so lonely.

I frigging miss candy but I feel better without it. I'm not trying to get diabetes before I'm 40.
I don’t even have a massive sweet tooth. Love ice cream but half the stuff they keep giving me makes my teeth itch. Quite often I’ll eat something to be polite but I have a drawer full at work. The pizza and gyros and sandwiches can keep on coming though, it’s nice being hunted down and fed good food rather than snacks.

I have a salad for lunch every day and a green vegetable with dinner every night. For breakfast, just coffee.

Pelosi liked it...

That's about as perfect of a GIF as you could have picked...

I don’t even have a massive sweet tooth. Love ice cream but half the stuff they keep giving me makes my teeth itch. Quite often I’ll eat something to be polite but I have a drawer full at work. The pizza and gyros and sandwiches can keep on coming though, it’s nice being hunted down and fed good food rather than snacks.
Are you sure they aren't trying to fatten you up to eat you? Any apples around? Random outdoor fires? Don't trust anyone!
I have a salad for lunch every day and a green vegetable with dinner every night. For breakfast, just coffee.

salad for lunch has become my thing as of late. It really fills me up too.

Plenty of veg and I also take a homemade fibre supplement, don't eat salads too many pesticides.....

Pelosi liked it...

That's about as perfect of a GIF as you could have picked...

Are you sure they aren't trying to fatten you up to eat you? Any apples around? Random outdoor fires? Don't trust anyone!

salad for lunch has become my thing as of late. It really fills me up too.
I’ve mentioned before they are trying to fatten me up for Thanksgiving.
It is nice to be thought of and I do reciprocate when I see something someone might like in the shop because I think it would seem rude otherwise. Like pizza guy receptionist who insisted on the pizza I bought him a Frappuccino, girl receptionist I bought some coffee chocolate for when I saw it.
It’s nice, I’m not complaining, but I’m going to need to start working out or get my ass to the shops for new dresses.

Every day I have either asparagus or broccoli, and usually something else with it like red peppers, carrots or brussel sprouts.

For fruit, I eat blueberries literally 365 days a year.

Homemade fiber supplement? What do you do for that?

20g Chocolate Whey for taste.
10g Inulin
10g Psyllium husk powder (very fine powder)
10g Green banana flour
2g Konjac powder
400ml water and blend it

“I eat veg six days, actually six days a week. Five days a week, I’ll eat veg three days a week. One of those days I will eat veg two days of the week. So, six days a week I will be eating veg"

Tito bless

Back