What's your pillow? Here's mine and it's amazing :)

Clippy's pillow:

Old-pillow-new-flannel-cat-bed-Ciara-2.jpg

more like
derp3.jpg

amirite

I have a memory foam pillow from a company called Koala, it has a soft and firm side, very comfortable.

pillowonly_2x.png

I also have a contoured memory foam pillow made from bamboo.

{<redford}
You have strong pillow game my friend.

Firm polyester fill stuffed into a pillow case. This was after like at least 3 Serta pillows of varying firmness that all went flat.

I like to sleep with two pillows. I use an adjustable shredded memory foam Pillow on the bottom (you can add or remove the filling to get it just the right thickness) and a "My Pillow" pillow on top. Works great for me. :)

I don’t use a pillow. Pillows are for the weak and propping up bodies for sexy times. Do yourself a favor and ditch the pillow. That stiffness you feel in your neck the next morning is your neck straightening back out from being stooped over from sleeping. With a pillow over your lifetime.

I don’t use a pillow. Pillows are for the weak and propping up bodies for sexy times. Do yourself a favor and ditch the pillow. That stiffness you feel in your neck the next morning is your neck straightening back out from being stooped over from sleeping. With a pillow over your lifetime.

I don't agree for me, my pillow is less than an inch thick under the head when under compression, sleeping on one's side is less comfortable on one's arm and can hurt the neck without support.

If you got back musculature a thin pillow is just redressing the balance! Agree with the principals expressed however.

casper pillow here...that and orthopedic V shaped pillow to help with my sleep apnea

I have tried a huge number of pillows over the past two years. I was looking for the most convenient one. And as a result, I chose a memory foam pillow. I learned about such a video of pillows from an informative article.
I bought it the very next day and haven't bought another one since — a wildly comfortable pillow, after which the neck does not hurt. I constantly had this problem.
Many people say that the correct way is to sleep without a pillow at all. But it is not suitable for everyone. For example, I have a fairly hard mattress. And if I sleep without a pillow, the next morning, my head breaks.

Last edited:
Just realized this thread started in 2018. WTF happened here?

What's better for you, sleeping with one pillow or two on top of each other?

coolmax-contour-pillow2.jpg

I used to use a couple of pillows, one real thin vertical against the wall and one real fat memory foam one horizontal in front, but with this shit I wake up in the same position with no neck stiffness. It's got cool technology too!

I'm going to buy a new bed and put lights underneath it so I can feel like I'm sleeping in a cyberpunk bed like this:
orig

Although I have everything white in my house so it would be more like:

16f711ad5c81c9bde7231d0315716b09.jpg

Currently I have a futon which while hard enough is a little low for my stage in life.

Wow, I thought I was all about pillows, turns out it's bedrooms.

Anyone got any ideal bedrooms and how close is yours to them?

My bed’s a bit like the one you posted, with led lights underneath. This is it.

sloane-bed-with-legs_view-add1_420x420.progressive.jpg

Back