What's your pillow? Here's mine and it's amazing :)

That looks like a comfortable pillow bro! Now I'm going to start searching with orthopaedic in the terms!

It honestly is the best and the price isn't bad either. I had soreness in my upper traps and SCM muscle for years. I thought I had tinnitis but apparently when your SCM muscles are right it can make your ears ring and can also mimic allergies. I had sinus pressure and everything. This pillow legitimately eliminated those symptoms in about a week.

I have a large down pillow. I don't like the memory foam or stiffer pillows in general. I feel like they lift my head up too much and I also like my arm under the pillow when I sleep on my side.

Phlog, do you live in the 5th Element? That’s a pretty futuristic looking room. I have a My Pillow.

2 my pillows ....... I know the commercial is annoying AF ...... but damn if they aren't really good pillows n 1 cooling body pillow.

My husband's....I mean wife's chest.

It honestly is the best and the price isn't bad either. I had soreness in my upper traps and SCM muscle for years. I thought I had tinnitis but apparently when your SCM muscles are right it can make your ears ring and can also mimic allergies. I had sinus pressure and everything. This pillow legitimately eliminated those symptoms in about a week.

Wow, that's crazy. I occasionally get pain in that area, have the occasional tinnitus, sinus issues etc..hmm.

Off to Amazon I go, will let you know.

I wanted to try buckwheat, but didn't want made in China.

Adapt_Pro_Med_Mid_NoTag_HR_5x7_5b511f27-109e-471e-97c3-6d342b64218e_2000x.jpg

Tempurpedic Pro Support for big-ass heads

I got a couple of king size double packs of these from Costco for $20 each. I wasn't expecting much but they're surprisingly cool/comfy.

Pacific coast makes a dope goose down that goes for about $150
Screenshot_20191111-181345_Google.jpg

My current pillow is a bag of firm polyester stuffed into a pillow case. I bought maybe 5 Serta pillows of varying firmness that felt great in the store, but went really flat. I might need to put another bag of firm polyester into the pillow case.

I have a memory foam pillow from a company called Koala, it has a soft and firm side, very comfortable.

pillowonly_2x.png

I also have a contoured memory foam pillow made from bamboo.

Back