What's your pillow? Here's mine and it's amazing :)

Phlog

Sgt Sprinkles
@Gold
Reaction score
coolmax-contour-pillow2.jpg

I used to use a couple of pillows, one real thin vertical against the wall and one real fat memory foam one horizontal in front, but with this shit I wake up in the same position with no neck stiffness. It's got cool technology too!

I'm going to buy a new bed and put lights underneath it so I can feel like I'm sleeping in a cyberpunk bed like this:
orig

Although I have everything white in my house so it would be more like:

16f711ad5c81c9bde7231d0315716b09.jpg

Currently I have a futon which while hard enough is a little low for my stage in life.

Wow, I thought I was all about pillows, turns out it's bedrooms.

Anyone got any ideal bedrooms and how close is yours to them?

I've never really found a pillow I love. Right now I just have one I got from Sam's for about 50 bucks

I've had the same pillow for many years. I sometimes buy a new one but they're always crap and i return to the old one.
Speaking of lights under the bed, i have red LED lights on the underside of the bed frame, they look great.

I have some regular pillows made from the cheapest crap possible.

Never really thought there is any difference between all these things for sleeping.

I have some regular pillows made from the cheapest crap possible.

Never really thought there is any difference between all these things for sleeping.

From waking during the night or with occasional neck pain to waking up in the same position, (on my back!) in the morning.

I used to use a couple of pillows, one real thin vertical against the wall and one real fat memory foam one horizontal in front, but with this shit I wake up in the same position with no neck stiffness. It's got cool technology too!

I'm going to buy a new bed and put lights underneath it so I can feel like I'm sleeping in a cyberpunk bed like this:
orig

Currently I have a futon which while hard enough is a little low for my stage in life.

That's first bedroom, what's the source? Where did you find it?

I wanted to buy a My Pillow, but read breathing in polyurethane fumes 8 hrs per night will give you cancer.

I also read if you don't want to have a stroke, sleep on a slight slope to reduce blood pressure in the head. Makes sense, but the only wedge pillows I saw in stores are like toxic memory foam.

I also could not find any buckwheat husk pillows NOT made in China.

I think I use a similar pillow to TS. It's a hard foam. It's fucking heavy and dense as shit. I love it

Damn I was sure this was a clippy thread when I read the title....

I have a buckwheat husk, a memory foam, and some down pillows. One can never have enough pillows.

orig

Not to brag, but my wife and I have each had one of those pillows for ages. They last for frikken ever.
Point is, totally agree they're awesome and I heartily recommend them.

I got a My Pillow. Best pillow I've ever had. Got rid of my back and neck pain.

orig

dude, who cares about the pillows. i want that bedroom up top! looks like some 2001 shit.

I keep like 10 different pillows on my bed

one memory foam one like you have TS that stays ultra cold

one that is more thin put stupidly soft and silk. the silk feels so cot damn good on your face and stays really cold

then I have 3 body pillows because I like do do some bjj moves as I fall asleep. I put one in a body lock with my legs and then bear hung another

I only sleep with one pillow.

Any more than that is really uncomfortable. I need to be as horizontal as possible. (sexy)

Those are good pillows but I still like cervical pillows the best. The issue with the cervical pillows is that they start to flatten very fast but its by far the best pillow I found being a back sleeper.

41nJQG6cGhL.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back