What's your pillow? Here's mine and it's amazing :)

I wanted to buy a My Pillow, but read breathing in polyurethane fumes 8 hrs per night will give you cancer.

I also read if you don't want to have a stroke, sleep on a slight slope to reduce blood pressure in the head. Makes sense, but the only wedge pillows I saw in stores are like toxic memory foam.

I also could not find any buckwheat husk pillows NOT made in China.

Get an allergen cover for the pillow that locks out all the smells and toxins.

Crazy-Sleeping-Bags-EMGN1.jpg

coolmax-contour-pillow2.jpg

I used to use a couple of pillows, one real thin vertical against the wall and one real fat memory foam one horizontal in front, but with this shit I wake up in the same position with no neck stiffness. It's got cool technology too!

I'm going to buy a new bed and put lights underneath it so I can feel like I'm sleeping in a cyberpunk bed like this:
orig

Although I have everything white in my house so it would be more like:

16f711ad5c81c9bde7231d0315716b09.jpg

Currently I have a futon which while hard enough is a little low for my stage in life.

Wow, I thought I was all about pillows, turns out it's bedrooms.

Anyone got any ideal bedrooms and how close is yours to them?
Looks like some Starbucks drinking hipster shit.

I use a body pillow, I like to fold it over and have it under and on my head. I've slept with some variation of that for as long as I can remember.

upload_2018-8-11_22-56-12.jpeg

Bamboo Memory Foam, very firm, very awesome. it slowly cups ones head and is amazing, after a year or more it still has the same shape and qualities it had when i bought it...

Memory foam pillows are amazing, I have them at home and always buy one when on biz trips, in the past few years of using them I’ve never had neck pains. Truly a great invention

Me with my pillow: (we've been together since 2006)

elnerNK.jpg

View attachment 420401

Bamboo Memory Foam, very firm, very awesome. it slowly cups ones head and is amazing, after a year or more it still has the same shape and qualities it had when i bought it...
I have one of these, I've had it for three years and jt's still very comfortable. Love it

Hey, what happened to the post with the anime pillow with the legs pulled back? Was it really offensive enough to erase?

I wanted to see if a quality pillow made a différence so I bought a $100 ralph lauren pillow and ive been happy with it

I would also like to point out that you should get a good pillow cover. I have a soft one made of Mulberry silk . Heavenly.

I live in a humid area, so dust mite is a concern, and these are both comfortable and practical.

Giant-3M-Filtrete-Allergy-Barrier-Pillow-@-39.89.jpg

zen bamboo pillows from amazon they are very nice but a pain in the ass to dry.
61VtoFiqh9L._SX425_.jpg

Best sleep ever.

You can't put a price on good sleep. I really wanna get me a Tempurpedic bed. Jesus, I've slept on one before and it was like sleeping on a cloud.

My kids steal my good pillows, and somehow make them disappear. Same with sheets, and of course socks. Where do they hide them? Magical, really.

I have a tempurpedic pillow(and bed). The pillow is somewhat similar in size to what the TS posted except it's not concave. I'm picky when it comes to pillows and even the ones I like, it takes a few weeks getting used to.

Back