Whats Your Favorite Post Fight Incident?

My favourite incident:

1291372414_mma-fighter-vomits.gif

Mark Coleman raging backstage after brawling with Chute Boxe. That seriously makes me laugh every time I see it.

Also, kind of one that doesn't get much attention on here: I got a good chuckle when Phil Davis took down Lloyd Irvin after he beat Tim Boetsch and Mike Goldberg was like, "Phil Davis with the double leg. Yeah, set it up with the high five" and they showed it as a replay. I loved that shit when I saw it on the PPV broadcast.

I remember Randy calling out Wanderlei after he beat Vitor to get his belt back. Wanderlei was in attendance with his PRIDE belt and came into the cage with him and accepted the fight.

Sucks it never ended up happening.

The same guy that wanted to "fuck chuck"

"I want to fuck Chuck" or what ever Wand said.

And Daley's hit on Kos, it goes against the essence of MMA, however my hate for Kos over rid my moral obligation.

Chute boxe vs Hammerhouse

This right here especially Wanderlei going nuts swinging for Coleman, plus when he came in after Rampage and almost began their fight then,

But this has to be my favourite, the absolute best champion call out ever,

Anything involving Tito as an announcer and post fight interviewer is pure gold

The guy who did a backflip of the top rope, landed on his nuts and nearly impaled himself on the trophy

Tank imitating Matuas seizures

Gomi going apeshit on Azeredo/Chute Boxe

Chute Box/Hammerhouse brawl after Shogun/Coleman

Robbie Lawler nicely placing Lindlands feet on the mat after he just knocked him cold

Wanderlei after he beat Jardine (what a feel good moment)

Marc Colemans daughters crying their eyes out in front of this pudgy russian fellow who just made their dads face look like a third degree burn that was put out with an axe

Krazy Horse Bennett launching of the top rope into the crowd

Ohh also the look on Danas face as he had to put the belt around Cains waist after he just destroyed his no 1 cash cow and introduced the world to the Brocknado. THAT was priceless.

I also remember Dennis Hallman calling for the end times in a post-fight interview.

I feel bad for all Hallman has been through, but his desperate plea for armageddon and judgement just doesn't go down right somehow LOL.

Daley punching Kos was probably the biggest "HOLY FUCK" moment, imo, immediately after the fight. Moreso that Kos completely disregarded the incident just so he could talk shit to the Canadian crowd.

Daley being an unprofessional dickhead sucked.

Kos ignoring the whole sucker punch and just shitting on the entire crowd and GSP... PRICELESS. That shit was ridiculous.

My favorite recent moment was Pat Barry's post fight talk with Rogan.

Back