Whats Your Favorite Post Fight Incident?

melvinj0

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Through out the history of MMA there has been a lot of crazy things that have happened after the fight in the cage, whats your favorite post fight incident?

A few to choose from but feel free to add your own

1. GSP's "Im not impressed with your performance."

2. Rampage Jackson and Rashad Evan "Black on black crime."

3. Paul Daley post fight punch to Koscheck

4. Strikeforce Nashville Brawl (Mayhem Vs Everybody Else)

5. Jon Jones being offered a title shot after his fight with Bader (not really a incident but still something cool that happened post fight)

6. Brock Lesnar talking about beer sponsor and banging his wife.

I remember Randy calling out Wanderlei after he beat Vitor to get his belt back. Wanderlei was in attendance with his PRIDE belt and came into the cage with him and accepted the fight.

Sucks it never ended up happening.

Wanderlei coming in and facing off with Chuck back in the day was pretty cool.

"Where's my rematch buddy?"

"Don't be scared homie."

"I walked down dude the whole fight...I dont need this shit."

riggs/diaz & krazy horse/chute box always make me chuckle.

Another real great one was when Machida won the title. Machida's inspirational speech and Joe Rogan's talk of the "Machida Era" really were perfect. (although that turned out to be a terrible bit of commentary in hindsight :p)

no one should really like "i'm not impressed with your performance" as a "moment"

as a line? sure, but as a moment, it was terrible and awkard (and gsp's my favorite fighter btw)

because other than delivering that one little line, the whole thing was just terrible. It all seemed very forced and staged. GSP didn't seem like he knew what to say, and afterwards they both just sort of looked at each other and shrugged, GSP looked embarrassed that he had even done it.

out of the ones you named though, i'd definitely say Lesnar, but even though it's not really an "incident" my favorite post-fight moment was Dan Henderson walking in with both Pride belts to officially challenge Rampage Jackson

Another real great one was when Machida won the title. Machida's inspirational speech and Joe Rogan's talk of the "Machida Era" really were perfect. (although that turned out to be a terrible bit of commentary in hindsight :p)

Ya but I can't blame Joe for saying that, Machida seemed unstoppable at that point in his career.

no one should really like "i'm not impressed with your performance" as a "moment"

as a line? sure, but as a moment, it was terrible and awkard (and gsp's my favorite fighter btw)

because other than delivering that one little line, the whole thing was just terrible. It all seemed very forced and staged. GSP didn't seem like he knew what to say, and afterwards they both just sort of looked at each other and shrugged, GSP looked embarrassed that he had even done it.

out of the ones you named though, i'd definitely say Lesnar, but even though it's not really an "incident" my favorite post-fight moment was Dan Henderson walking in with both Pride belts to officially challenge Rampage Jackson

I liked that moment strictly for the awkwardness, always found it funny :)

Through out the history of MMA there has been a lot of crazy things that have happened after the fight in the cage, whats your favorite post fight incident?

A few to choose from but feel free to add your own

1. GSP's "Im not impressed with your performance."

2. Rampage Jackson and Rashad Evan "Black on black crime."

3. Paul Daley post fight punch to Koscheck

4. Strikeforce Nashville Brawl (Mayhem Vs Everybody Else)

5. Jon Jones being offered a title shot after his fight with Bader (not really a incident but still something cool that happened post fight)

6. Brock Lesnar talking about beer sponsor and banging his wife.

Lol, watch some Pride, there were so many festivity going on that make UFC look bland. I loved when Wanderlei went to Rampage in the ring and said, "MY BELT" and shoved him. Nobody messed with Wanderlei back then.

Mark Coleman backstage at a PRIDE FC event with Rampage discussing Mark standing on Wandy's head.
Mark Coleman and his daughters after the Fedor fight.

coleman.gif

wanderleishovesrampage.gif

Back