Whats Your Favorite Post Fight Incident?

I also remember Dennis Hallman calling for the end times in a post-fight interview.

UFC-Aldo-Foto-Antonio-LacerdaEFE_LANIMA20120115_0009_26.jpg

jose-aldo-ufc-142-crowd.jpg

If this is considered an incident

Lol, watch some Pride, there were so many festivity going on that make UFC look bland. I loved when Wanderlei went to Rampage in the ring and said, "MY BELT" and shoved him. Nobody messed with Wanderlei back then.

I agree, Pride had better moments but just felt like posting in the UFC section since its a bit more active right now.

Tito and Ken pre fight presser lmfao
Ya I know it's pre fight but still....

Daley punching Kos was probably the biggest "HOLY FUCK" moment, imo, immediately after the fight. Moreso that Kos completely disregarded the incident just so he could talk shit to the Canadian crowd.

Daley punching Kos was probably the biggest "HOLY FUCK" moment, imo, immediately after the fight. Moreso that Kos completely disregarded the incident just so he could talk shit to the Canadian crowd.

haha yeah, I remember watching as daley got up in the background of the camera, and it was painfully obvious he was going to do some stupid crazy shit.

still love Daley though.

wanderlei and rampage "MY BELT" came to mind immediately.

with daily and kos when the bell rang at the end of the punch i turned to my friend and said dailey is going donkey punch koscheck. then it happened.

Dana refusing to put the belt around Anderson's waist after the Maia fight comes to mind.

i liked ken shamrocks post fight interview after beating pat smith where ken told the reporter that the fight was easier than his fights in japan, the reporter then asked why and ken said "because he doesnt know any submissions" real calm and confident. idk why i really like that but i do haha. (and no i didnt watch ufc 1 live, on account that id be like a month old lol)

Brock's heel promos are my fav.also Anderson after chael one."nogueira brothers jui juit... HESPECT

lesnar after winning against mir UFC 100
clementi teabagging guillard
aldo running to the crowd causing a riot

Last edited:
F5 all the way: Talk all the shyt you want now!!!

Can I count Frank Shamrock's ridiculous retirement ceremony?

"Don't fear me....."

HAHAHAHAHA that was soooo lame!!! I put on a few old school dvds the other night and saw this again!!! Man what a dick!! Didnt see much of Buentello after that haha

Back