Whats Your Favorite Post Fight Incident?

GSP: "I'm not impressed by your performance"
Hughes: "Well that's his opinion"

Worst. Accidentally funny. Trash talk. EVER.

Rampage 'I WANT MY BELT BACK!!!!' After destroyin wandy

1291372414_mma-fighter-vomits.gif

Holy fuck. What's the story with these two?

Through out the history of MMA there has been a lot of crazy things that have happened after the fight in the cage, whats your favorite post fight incident?

A few to choose from but feel free to add your own

1. GSP's "Im not impressed with your performance."

2. Rampage Jackson and Rashad Evan "Black on black crime."

3. Paul Daley post fight punch to Koscheck

4. Strikeforce Nashville Brawl (Mayhem Vs Everybody Else)

5. Jon Jones being offered a title shot after his fight with Bader (not really a incident but still something cool that happened post fight)

6. Brock Lesnar talking about beer sponsor and banging his wife.

Immediately came to mind

Tito after he beat Vitor and walked up into the crowd to celebrate, then called out Ken and Chuck who marched in to the cage coked out of his mind

Tito after he beat Vitor and walked up into the crowd to celebrate, then called out Ken and Chuck who marched in to the cage coked out of his mind

That was some funny stuff.

Chuck: "I'll knock you out again."
Tito with his schoolgirl voice: "You'll knock me out again but I'll step in this ring and stop you."

3 & 4.

The fact that Daley actually punched Koscheck after the bell and the reason for it all in all was pretty remarkable ^^,

Also the Nashville brawl, that just was a mess. Funny though. Especially how Mayhem jumped in there and got jumped in return.

The moment I'd like to add of my own is when Chael called out Anderson with his term deal. I was thoroughly enjoying every moment of it.

It's hard to top the Nashville Brawl especially since it was StrikeForce's chance to pierce the mainstream veil. My god that was hilarious. I'm off to rewatch it now.

Wanderlei and Chuck for sure. At the time, it was insane. Turned out to be a let down, but the confrontation was so exciting.

Randy Couture spitting out a tooth in front of Dana White after being Karate Kid KO'd by Machida.

riggs/diaz & krazy horse/chute box always make me chuckle.

I was coming in here to say riggs-diaz as well. How funny and ridicuous is the thought of two guys who just had a war in the cage continued the fight at the hospital that same night.

Back