Banned
Reaction score
Which was your favorite of the 3

150320-Grand_Theft_Auto_III_(USA)-1.jpg

ps2_grand_theft_auto_vice_city-110214.jpg

images1.jpg

A poll would be cool.

To answer my own question:

I loved all 3, It's really difficult to choose between Vice City and San Andreas. I'd say San Andreas by a hair, my mind flip flops on this subject tho.

San Andreas for me too and pretty clearly so. Vice City in 2nd and then GTA 3 in 3rd place even though it's the only one of those three I actually finished. The other two screwed me with the plane flying mechanics at some point. I liked Vice City Stories a lot as well and it might be my 2nd choice behind San Andreas even if it was only ported over to the PS2. Liberty City Stories was probably the weakest of the 5 although it was still okay.

I would pick San Andreas over the current gen imo. IV and V are good but SA is the GOAT

GTA 3 was literally the revolutionary 3D gaming experience of the new millennium for me so I have to give it the credit here. It also felt to most like the original non-rockstar developed games. That said, Vice City was a great sequel. San Andreas was really great for the beginning of the game when you were in the hood but I felt the middle portion was really drawn out and while the world was so much larger than the previous games, the graphics actually were worse than Vice City. To accommodate the huge maps, the draw distance and jaggies were really noticeable to me back then.

vice city for me, atmosphere and the soundtrack are phenomenal. plus you get to pretty much play the scarface storyline.

San Andreas, I was a 90s kid so that soundtrack really hit home. I loved the story, the sheer amount of shit you could do was insane, it was awesome.

RuRCF11.jpg

San Andreas. I spent a ridiculous amount of hours on that game when it was first released.

San Andreas, III, Vice City in that order. Character and story-wise my favorite would be GTA III though. I loved Claude in GTA III because he had one skill too few characters in video games possess: He knew how to shut the fuck up and mind his own fucking business.

Sometimes instead of a new GTA I wish they would redo San Andreas for the new gens

Vice City. Not only my favorite GTA but my favorite game of that generation and in my top 5 of all time.

In order
Vice City
III
San Andreas

I know I'm in the vast vast minority but San Andreas is probably my least favorite in the series.

San Andreas. You could do so much more.

LOL at the cans picking SA. VC is GOAT.

San Andreas jets, sky diving, etc... Great game.

San Andreas. I modded it on my PC.
Full HD settlings and imported file that had
bmw's mercedes and all kinds of cars,

Back