What's your favorite GTA of the PS2 era? GTA 3, Vice City, or San Andreas

Bought the trilogy, I plan on putting a few hours into each over the next couple of weeks so hopefully i can pick between Vice City and San Andreas.

San andreas for the gameplay, vice city for the laughs.

san andreas. i never beat the game though. always got carried away killing cops.

Has to be San Andreas but Vice City is a very, very close second.

vice city for me, atmosphere and the soundtrack are phenomenal. plus you get to pretty much play the scarface storyline.

+1 Vice for me as well for exactly what you've just said.

Vice City, I like it because of the music and it's prettier lol
I like driving around listening to the music, then stop on the beach to watch the sun set
Or I go to the beach or my mansion, and kill everybody and take their money lol
Or go to that condo or w/e it is, out on the balcony, and shoot at cars at the stoplights
Plus picking up women and then driving them somewhere n shooting them

Also
Tommy Vercetti is my boyfriend <3
photo.jpg

that me rubbin his leg

me when i find out he been seein hookers
tumblr_lbji6kw2xd1qbzf0vo1_500.gif

San Andreas was such an amazing game. In a lot of ways, I preferred it to GTA 5. Vice City was fun, too. I did not like GTA 4.

San Andreas. You could do so much in that game. Also, it was the last GTA with a fuckload of ridiculous cheat codes. Crazy how much content there is in San Andreas compared to 4. 4 was good but felt like a downgrade.

Vice City was the only one I get into. Tried San Andreas, GTA IV and V and just couldn't get into them.

Recently bought and beat San Andreas. It was better as a kid. Ill say Vice City is the best

SA had so many cool gameplay mechanics, but I prefer VC

Vice City is the only GTA I remember enjoying the most out of all of them. Such a great game

I didn't love the old GTA games like I do GTA V... i remember playing one of them and I always found it frustrating when doing a mission to fuck up, get chased by cops, die, and then have to drive all the way back to the mission start and repeat the mission, fuck up, cops, die, etc pattern. I wanted the game to just bring me back to the start instead of driving back to repeat.

SA and VC both shit all over GTA4.

GTA 5 was cool but I played more online.

San Andreas. Sooo much shit to do and so many places to go. That game is my favorite gta game of the ps2 era.

Back