What's your Body Count...

We live in different worlds. I can see how it is unbelievable. In my world it is normal. I banged 3 in one day on Friday. That's not an unusual thing for me. It's basically a normal week.

I know how ridicolous it sounds for most normal people.

I know right, that Thailand thing.......

Like I told the other guy, I dont blame you for doubting me. We live in completely different worlds. It sounds weird to me too sometimes when I do some rough maths on what I've been up to.

I actually believe him.. i'm probably retarded though.. the guy is either the most consistent, low key troll here or he's actually telling the truth..

Most trolls melts down or overdoes it at some point.. making money and spending it on whores/girls is actually less unlikely than trolling for no benefit for this long..

I know right, that Thailand thing.......

Not only Thailand. I go hard everywhere. There are countries where it is easier and cheaper to bang than Thailand.

I spent 6 months in South America and a month in the US last year for example. Still put uo insane numbers in every country.

My count is low. But always been a 1 girl kind of guy. And being married for 22 plus years and together with my wife for almost 26 years........

My buddy on the other hand, literally had to move away from our city because he'd pretty much banged every eligible (and some not so eligible) chic here. I don't even want to know what his total is, but its high.

I can't remember but it's in high 20's. I kind of stopped fucking with women 6 years ago. The start of that started my 2nd 3yr sex hiatus. Then I met son's mother and obviously we had sex. Then another 1.5yr break until this just spring. Hooked with a girl for a little while but that stopped. I don't even care anymore.

Back