What's your Body Count...

Expecting dishonesty and lies ITT.

I'm right at 61 and I've been hitched for 17 years.

I'd surely be into the low thousands if i stayed in the game. mind you Uncle Handle's body count reflects true game and rare acumen in pulling babes. I was winning in the age of phone numbers hastily committed to memory or scribbled down on some receipt in your wallet in a loud dark nightclub/bar.

If i had the tools to "win" like you lame no game bitches have i.e. tinder, POF, and whatever other cyber dick prosthetics you guys have now... i'd be on that Mick Jagger, Leo DiCaprio, Jeter level.

my resume is missing Japanese, Chinese, and Korean,.

in my day i couldn't lose with basic white girls
images

Latinas,
images

and mixed black girls
images

let the lies begin boys

I fucked my cousin. Does that only count as one?

I’m only a fledgling but I’ve nailed 6 women since lockdown started in March

Around 40, I have had many relationships that have been 'long' term, and short term, many of my kills have been in between.

3 although one was technically "self defense" with plans on racking up more once an opportunity presents its self with out a risk of prison

Expecting dishonesty and lies ITT.

I'm right at 61 and I've been hitched for 17 years.

I'd surely be into the low thousands if i stayed in the game. mind you Uncle Handle's body count reflects true game and rare acumen in pulling babes. I was winning in the age of phone numbers hastily committed to memory or scribbled down on some receipt in your wallet in a loud dark nightclub/bar.

If i had the tools to "win" like you lame no game bitches have i.e. tinder, POF, and whatever other cyber dick prosthetics you guys have now... i'd be on that Mick Jagger, Leo DiCaprio, Jeter level.

my resume is missing Japanese, Chinese, and Korean,.

in my day i couldn't lose with basic white girls
images

Latinas,
images

and mixed black girls
images

let the lies begin boys

Is there even a point to this? It's like asking people on here what their dick size is, how much cash they have in the bank, or how tall they are.

I'm 20 years old and have fucked at least 90 different girls in the last 8 years. I haven't kept count, it could be a little more than that, but that's just a rough estimate. Its really not that hard if you know how to talk, how to assert yourself properly and have above average looks. It's really quite simple.

However, id say at least 30 of them were from countries ive traveled to, most of which were from Thailand, Cuba, Vietnam and a few from Russia.

Whore heavens lol

I have absolutely no interest in Asian chicks, see. I reckon if I did, I probably could've added a good 50-100 during my time living in China - my Canadian mates were slaying left, right and centre and they weren't the best looking blokes either. I just don't find Asian women remotely attractive, unfortunately. I can imagine it's dead easy for you in Thailand though.

Have I ever asked you what you do in Thailand, actually?

Same here..they have flat boyish bodies and weird faces with jacked up teeth

I never counted. Probably around the 30+ mark.

Same here..they have flat boyish bodies and weird faces with jacked up teeth

This used to be true but with modernizing diets and exercise and hip hop popularity, a lot of Asian girls are getting nice asses now. It's no south america of cause, but they are not all flat either

What if you are wrong and God tortures you and makes you beg? or you get a lesser small piece of pie and or are rejected from heaven?

You are doing the devil´s work man

What if you grow a tail and start blinking sideways?

For those who don't believe in god the odds are about the same..

Is there even a point to this? It's like asking people on here what their dick size is, how much cash they have in the bank, or how tall they are.

Yeah.. or any subject really.. why not lie.. it's the internet after all..

I believe some of us are pretty damn honest on here.. many even more honest than in regular life as this platform won't affect business or relationships..

Back