What's with Colby Covington always calling cops on people?

Sherdog headlines. Not actual headlines. Colby will always be fringe no matter what. I hate Conor but Colby will never be 1/100th of what Conor is to the mainstream

Agreed! Colby needs a schtick and teenage bro look at me videos to get any notice. While fight studs like Dustin getting huge hype & followings by fighting and trying to be good people and do real things.
Hence Colby's new obsession to dirty up Dustin's name, family, and rep. While fighters in Colby's weight class continuely calling him out on a daily he either ignores or gives lame excuses why he shouldn't fight them, while he's barking at a guy a weight class below him who wouldn't even sh!t on him because he got bigger & better things to fight and do than to give attention to a attention whore...

Fight promotion happened.

That's what Connor said about Khabib too. "It's only buisness" some fighter don't care what it's for . When they see you, it's on sight.

But Colby said when he sees usman 'He dead!" Calls police when sees usman lol.

Chances seem pretty good he was trying to hype a fight in the cage, not confess to premeditated murder.

Not trying to murder someone when they are surrounded by their entourage may not have been brave, but it was certainly the smart move.

Also he may be totally OK doing something terrible to Usman, but not OK with Usman (and co.) attacking him. Sorta like how it's hillarious to fart in your friends face, but not at all funny if he farts in your face.

That's what Connor said about Khabib too. "It's only buisness" some fighter don't care what it's for . When they see you, it's on sight.
Who are these UFC fighters who have been engaging in street fights with each other?

Chances seem pretty good he was trying to hype a fight in the cage, not confess to premeditated murder.

Not trying to murder someone when they are surrounded by their entourage may not have been brave, but it was certainly the smart move.

Also he may be totally OK doing something terrible to Usman, but not OK with Usman (and co.) attacking him. Sorta like how it's hillarious to fart in your friends face, but not at all funny if he farts in your face.

He's alone here.. look at Colby looking at his phone scared until security comes.

He's a prize fighter. He made 500k for fighting Usman and over 300k for fighting Woodley. You understand how much he makes if he fights in the street, right?

Masvidal’s three piece earned him plenty. Colby is wasting his time catching cooties from prostitutes for an extra 300 follows.

Reactions: HHJ
because suing someone is easy money, in this day and age, almost everything is filmed

I mean if only Colby could be as tough as Ali, always acting tough and trying to start fights when he's with his fighter friends, u can bet he would shut his face and walk away from Colby if it was just the two of them.

Love or hate Colby but his outlandish behavior and over the top comments has threads about him all over the main page.

Getting more attention than a lot of guys do after a fight.

I think Conor was throwing a tantrum post fight and meant what he said. I think Colby is self aware enough to know he will look like a major POS saying this stuff but he doesn't care because he knows it makes headlines.
While there's plenty of truth in what you're saying, it falls apart when you realize that Colby doesn't draw big numbers. So even if he's pretending to be a POS to do big business, it's not working. His skills and resume have proven that he's the #2 guy in the division; his talking isn't actually translating to opportunities that he wouldn't otherwise receive.

I don't think he's pretending to be a POS. If anything, I think he's decided to stop pretending not to be a POS because pretending to be the nice guy wasn't getting him anywhere. Nuanced difference.

I called cops on my exes before. Believe me it is way easier for them to deal with an irrational female than yourself.

I don't think you know how it works in big cities and cities with high crime rates. You don't have time to call the cops and even if you do you're still going to be dealt with my those idiots who don't care .

Hence why people are assaulted or killed everyday before help is able to get to you .

Which is why you avoid areas with subhumans.

You posted two videos,

One of him being assaulted and outnumbered
One of him being assaulted by a HW with a weapon.

If he responded, you'd call him savage. If he calls the cops you call him a coward.

The real story? Your obsession with celebrities.
Weapon??? LOL What weapon??
It was a toy boomerang!!!

Weapon??? LOL What weapon??
It was a toy boomerang!!!

A boomerang is a weapon and it could easily have shattered his collar bone. It is WELL known to be a weapon.
Honestly, if it was anyone but colby people on sherdog would be crying for werdum to still be in jail

A boomerang is a weapon and it could easily have shattered his collar bone. It is WELL known to be a weapon.
Honestly, if it was anyone but colby people on sherdog would be crying for werdum to still be in jail
LOL, you are far too desperate, kid.
It is a toy boomerang, and was inside a plastic bag.

Keep sucking his nuts, maybe he lets you taste his juice.

LOL, you are far too desperate, kid.
It is a toy boomerang, and was inside a plastic bag.

Keep sucking his nuts, maybe he lets you taste his juice.

Imagine being that stupid yet still that confident. Somehow they always end up going hand in hand.
Go ask your dad for a refund, you obviously missed out on a proper raising.

Ignorant and arrogant smh. The worst duo.

I can't stand Colby but frankly this is the right thing to do.

Professional MMA fighters should not be streetfighting or brawling outside the cage. It's unprofessional and frankly pretty goddamn stupid.

Don't know don't care . All I know is the 3 times I called the cops I definitely regretted it .
Robbed at gun point , called the cops after they wanted me to literally meet them at a gas station and didn't do jack shit just wasted my time acted like I was the asshole , waisted my time.
Second I'm a little ashamed gf stole my work check , was broke panicked called the cops , they ended up being WAY too rough with her and detained me for no reason .
Third time called the cops after an insane landlord was banging on my door asking for money when I already payed (banging on my door so hard he cracked it) , cops came 2 hours later waking me up late at night just to tell they could do nothing .
That's all I got
<WhatItIs>

Back