What's with Colby Covington always calling cops on people?

Ummm there's alot of cities in USA where he couldn't act like that towards people lol.
My advice to people in those cites would be to arm yourself or move. Why live surrounded by thugs and criminals and put yourself at risk. fucking ridiculous.

Agree but that sucks for their victims.
Ok.... sure. Have no clue what this has to do with the original post. There are criminals in society. We have laws, police, 2nd amendment rights. If someone is threatening you with harm there is no cowardice in calling the police vs. embroiling yourself in a legal mess if it can't be avoided.

snMxw44.jpg

Ok.... sure. Have no clue what this has to do with the original post. There are criminals in society. We have laws, police, 2nd amendment rights. If someone is threatening you with harm there is no cowardice in calling the police vs. embroiling yourself in a legal mess if it can't be avoided.

Agree. I'm just pointing out that you should be able to protect yourself anyways possible because the police won't get their in time. Especially in big cities was my point. People like Colby get dealt with real quick in the wrong areas.

You can't run your mouth, insult people and expect no repercussions.
I've come to the conculusion this forum has a lot of sheltered suburban dweeps

Is that supposed to be an own? Sorry we don't live in a shithole urban area like you. Us first worlders/civilized people don't assault people over words, monkey.

My advice to people in those cites would be to arm yourself or move. Why live surrounded by thugs and criminals and put yourself at risk. fucking ridiculous.

Smh if it was that easy huh. You don't get out much do you ? Lol

Not a fan, but calling the cops seems to be a pretty reasonable response to people threatening and assaulting him.

But Colby said when he sees usman 'He dead!" Calls police when sees usman lol.

He's a prize fighter. He made 500k for fighting Usman and over 300k for fighting Woodley. You understand how much he makes if he fights in the street, right?
He gets my respect of course. Why else is he doing all this? He’ll gain that courage soon.

Is that supposed to be an own? Sorry we don't live in a shithole urban area like you. Us first worlders/civilized people don't assault people over words, monkey.
the only danger in the first world is being shot at school by a psychopath.

Shut the fuck up you sheltered mama's boy, fuck you mean "Us first worlders/civilized people don't assault people over words". People get killed everyday in this country for simple infractions as looking someone the wrong way.

He's a prop fighter, not a street thug. IMO it's fuckin obvious as hell that his behavior is consistent with his views on police period. He does not believe in lawlessness, like the scum that attack him. These people are a legit danger because they cannot control themselves.

Shut the fuck up you sheltered mama's boy, fuck you mean "Us first worlders/civilized people don't assault people over words". People get killed everyday in this country for simple infractions as looking someone the wrong way.
Maybe he doesn't live in your shithole country?

He's a prop fighter, not a street thug. IMO it's fuckin obvious as hell that his behavior is consistent with his views on police period. He does not believe in lawlessness, like the scum that attack him. These people are a legit danger because they cannot control themselves.

But he said usman is "dead" when he sees him.. what happened?

Back