What's with Colby Covington always calling cops on people?

Well actually it looks like you can. You can run your mouth and insult people and if they assault you, they are going jail and facing lawsuits.

Problem is that there's guys in prison for killing people who ran their mouth . Not everyone cares about the law .

Sherdog headlines. Not actual headlines. Colby will always be fringe no matter what. I hate Conor but Colby will never be 1/100th of what Conor is to the mainstream
Nobody can be compared to Conor. That said, Google Trends show Colby's highs reach Conor's average, so "1/100th" is too hyperbolic. Colby's on the same level as pretty much any other B tier name (Conz being A tier).

If Colby's not a name, then neither is Doostin, Francis, Izzy, Usman and so on.

Of course I agree but if you don't run your mouth you wind up like Mighty Mouse or what was going to happen to Colby before he invented the MAGA Idiot persona.
Covington is not the first trash talker in the UFC. Guys like the Diaz brother, Adesanya are known for their trash talking but you've never seen their peers loath them like this Covington guy.
There something about the guy that's repulsive and everyone that's dealt with guy on a personal level has eluded to it.

You posted two videos,

One of him being assaulted and outnumbered
One of him being assaulted by a HW with a weapon.

If he responded, you'd call him savage. If he calls the cops you call him a coward.

The real story? Your obsession with celebrities.
Colby has been charged with 4th degree assault before, and threatened to beat up Dustin/Jorge on the streets

Nobody can be compared to Conor. That said, Google Trends show Colby's highs reach Conor's average, so "1/100th" is too hyperbolic. Colby's on the same level as pretty much any other B tier name (Conz being A tier).

If Colby's not a name, then neither is Doostin, Francis, Izzy, Usman and so on.
Dustin has catapulted high above the others due to the Conor fights. Usman and Izzy are above Colby. But barely. And the average sports fan has no idea who any UFC fighter is right now short of Conor or dustin.

Covington is not the first trash talker in the UFC. Guys like the Diaz brother, Adesanya are known for their trash talking but you've never seen their peers loath them like this Covington guy.
There something about the guy that's repulsive and everyone that's dealt with guy on a personal level has eluded to it.
Some guys have naturally annoying personalities and Colby is probably one of them (I don't know him personally). Combine that with the MAGA douchebag personality and you have a turbo MAGA douchebag if you will. You can't say he isn't running with it.

Which is why you try to avoid prison.

Better to call the cops against idiots.

I don't think you know how it works in big cities and cities with high crime rates. You don't have time to call the cops and even if you do you're still going to be dealt with my those idiots who don't care .

Hence why people are assaulted or killed everyday before help is able to get to you .

Well actually it looks like you can. You can run your mouth and insult people and if they assault you, they are going jail and facing lawsuits.

- Dude has his own repercussions. Maybe only Usman gave him the beating he deserved so far but that's not all that coward gets to go through. He can't go to Brazil any more cause of so many death threats. He gets booed all over the place when he goes outside. Most fans hate him. Lets be real the only looser that's still cheering for him, isn't even in office any more. <Lmaoo>

I don't think you know how it works in big cities and cities with high crime rates. You don't have time to call the cops and even if you do you're still going to be dealt with my those idiots who don't care .

Hence why people are assaulted or killed everyday before help is able to get to you .
It doesn't like like Colby is in a third world shithole in this video.

He's a world class MMA fighter. Of course he can back it up. He chooses not to because he's not a total fucking idiot, despite the persona.

Dustin has catapulted high above the others due to the Conor fights. Usman and Izzy are above Colby. But barely. And the average sports fan has no idea who any UFC fighter is right now short of Conor or dustin.
It's hard to say how popular Doostin is on his own now cause everything he registered high with came with Conor's name attached. Meanwhile Colby's been a dust farmer since the Woodley fight, so I'll revisit this topic and look up some graphs after the Usman rematch.

But the bottom line is: Colby haters are way too hyperbolic. The dude is a perfectly average needle mover with a potential to do great.

- Dude has his own repercussions. Maybe only Usman gave him the beating he deserved so far but that's not all that coward gets to go through. He can't go to Brazil any more cause of so many death threats. He gets booed all over the place when he goes outside. Most fans hate him. Lets be real the only looser that's still cheering for him, isn't even in office any more. <Lmaoo>
You might want to change "can't" to "thank god he doesn't have to". Like can't going to Brazil isn't 100% upside. C'mon.

Some guys have naturally annoying personalities and Colby is probably one of them (I don't know him personally). Combine that with the MAGA douchebag personality and you have a turbo MAGA douchebag if you will. You can't say he isn't running with it.
It's more than the MAGA persona. Masvidal is MAGA and he's one of the most popular guy in the UFC. Even BLM goon like Woodley is friends with him.

It doesn't like like Colby is in a third world shithole in this video.

Ummm there's alot of cities in USA where he couldn't act like that towards people lol.

Back