What's with Colby Covington always calling cops on people?

I’m starting to think the whole height requirement for Sherdog is fake.. no one that is 6’8 or taller calls the police. You all must be manlets.

Imagine being that stupid yet still that confident. Somehow they always end up going hand in hand.
Go ask your dad for a refund, you obviously missed out on a proper raising.

Ignorant and arrogant smh. The worst duo.
Keep trying, kid.
The fact Colby was afraid of a toy boomerang inside a plastic bag does not make it a weapon.

But I love how you cry about it. Yes, people in the internet were mean to you... cry more, kid
MajorDefiniteBee-size_restricted.gif

Keep trying, kid.
The fact Colby was afraid of a toy boomerang inside a plastic bag does not make it a weapon.

But I love how you cry about it. Yes, people in the internet were mean to you... cry more, kid
MajorDefiniteBee-size_restricted.gif

Absolutely no wit and a bunch of copyrighted trolling.
Not to mention the sheer collectivist nonsense attributing some sort of fanboyism because you had an emotional outburst.

I feel really badly for you. Your parents did you a grave injustice.

Absolutely no wit and a bunch of copyrighted trolling.
Not to mention the sheer collectivist nonsense attributing some sort of fanboyism because you had an emotional outburst.

I feel really badly for you. Your parents did you a grave injustice.
kid, try harder.
You are the one crying for Colby. Poor mean Werdom attacked him with a weapon!!!! imagine what could have happened if Werdum threw that toy boomerang and it hit Colby!!!! MURDER!!!!!

oh wait... Werdum did throw it, and it did hit Colby... he barely felt it.

Something tells me Colby used to beat Masvidal and Dustin in the gym.
Masvidal talks his shit, but never back anything involving Colby up. Dustin’s a bit more of a class act, but also seems to keep his Colbys name outta his mouth. Colbys a punk but the boy can fight, people forget that.

colby could be hitler im still not taking the side of ali abdelasleeaze and marty. pair of total weirdos. and there was 2 of them there vs colby, trying to start shit in a public place with civilians around. masvidal is also a confirmed retard. just look how he embarrassed himself with jake paul. colby has been calling him out for a year, apparently they were going to fight but masvidal dropped out

You posted two videos,

One of him being assaulted and outnumbered
One of him being assaulted by a HW with a weapon.

If he responded, you'd call him savage. If he calls the cops you call him a coward.

The real story? Your obsession with celebrities.
Would you call the cop? Of course not.

I don't believe Colby's a coward as such. He's just a nasty and petty person. He doesn't call the police because he is threatened and feel he needs protection. He does it to mess with people.

This has nothing to do with a celebrity, but with a grade-A cunt.

Would you call the cop? Of course not.

I don't believe Colby's a coward as such. He's just a nasty and petty person. He doesn't call the police because he is threatened and feel he needs protection. He does it to mess with people.

This has nothing to do with a celebrity, but with a grade-A cunt.

Knowing you i'd attribute your perspective due to your programming.
It's such a shame we lost Lemmy years ago.

He’s a bootlicker, of course he’d call the cops.
Is he supposed to fight one of the greatest HW's of All Time? Size bullying and people ignore it because it's Colby. If it were anybody else you wouldn't have the same tune.

Middle class kids like him and Conor don't get taught that snitches get stitches on the streets.

TS actually thinks he's some badass street thug. He's actually sitting there behind the computer with those thoughts.

He's a prize fighter. He made 500k for fighting Usman and over 300k for fighting Woodley. You understand how much he makes if he fights in the street, right?

Fighting in the streets earns you respect!

Lee maurry wad a badass street fighter and he should have kept it that way but become bank robber.

Street fighters can parlay their reputation for bigger fight money.

You can't run your mouth, insult people and expect no repercussions.
I've come to the conculusion this forum has a lot of sheltered suburban dweeps
Colby talks shit and gets hit and calls the cops. Thats what he does.

Fighting in the streets earns you respect!

Lee maurry wad a badass street fighter and he should have kept it that way but become bank robber.

Street fighters can parlay their reputation for bigger fight money.
Masvidal too, everybody has seen his videos. Colby is a socially awkard wrestler. Colby isn't from the streets and that obviously isn't his world.

Back