Whats up with Ronda?

lol

I see an abnormal amount of negativity posted towards her and I would bet its not all regular Joe blow forum members doing it either.

I didn't know a thing about Ronda Rousey, except her name. Prior to TUF, I probably couldn't have picked her out of a line-up.

I realize it's an edited reality show, but she doesn't come off as a very likeable person. Meisha Tate, who I had never even heard of, seems rather pleasant.

P.S. If there's any conspiracy going on, it's that all of the drama is an act to promote the fight, not to denigrate Rousey.

I think Ronda has to be one of the worst watchable coaches in TUF history.
She seems to be all over the place, from acting like a Thug getting in Dennis Hallman's face to always complaining about Team Tate who seems to pick Ronda's injured fighters.
The past 17 seasons, somebody would always target a fighter who was not 100% its not a "Pussy Move"
Her taking offense to Tate after celebrating after a win, crying ect ect.

Am i the only one who thinks she is making TUF 18 hard to watch?

I agree completely, but don't be too hard on her because she
has an extremely low IQ.

She has very very low self-esteem and she's not very smart. That's a bad combination. That douchy armenian coach of hers doesn't help it one bit. As soon as she realizes that everyone is not out to get her, she'll be a lot happier.

She not too bright, but also too clueless to realize how she is perceived. Maybe believing her hype a little bit too. Or believing that she is actually attractive, which is a serious stretch.

Back