Whats up with Ronda?

Johnny Drama

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I think Ronda has to be one of the worst watchable coaches in TUF history.
She seems to be all over the place, from acting like a Thug getting in Dennis Hallman's face to always complaining about Team Tate who seems to pick Ronda's injured fighters.
The past 17 seasons, somebody would always target a fighter who was not 100% its not a "Pussy Move"
Her taking offense to Tate after celebrating after a win, crying ect ect.

Am i the only one who thinks she is making TUF 18 hard to watch?

Fuckin Soap Operas, how do they work?

Skipped TUF because of Ronda.

Seems I made a good decision.

Watched first episode and didnt keep going after that. Last season of TUF was so good, its a shame they went back to focusing on cheap drama. Even let me bang bro dude was more entertaining then this.

It seems she may have some serious psychological issues.

Tate picked one fight where the guy had an injured hand.. It wasn't enough for him to be off the show or anything so it's only a smart strategy by Tate.. Ronda mad because the first fight where she got to pick she got OWNED and lost her top contender..

I've watched TUF for a few years, some seasons better than others, but tonight was the last episode I'll watch of this season. I can't handle the woman drama and emotion, and these tom boys who think they could have been models... It's literally like a female reality showed geared towards young girls and it's too much for me, Ronda's just way too much for me. I want to see her scrap a guy and get KO'd.

I don't remember Ronda getting in Dennis Hallman's face...

What episode was that?

What episode was that?

The episode that just came out. When I watched the preview it made it seemed like she was talking to her trainer to do it at the right time and back off. When I found out that it was Hallman that she was actually talking to I lost my shit. Editing at its finest but I still hate Ronda. They are the ones that are provoking Team Tate.

She has some serious issues. I wouldn't wish them on anyone
If she loses that belt, her life is going to be a fucking mess.

It's such a shame they are back to focusing on stupid drama.
The reason why the last season was so good, was because it focused more on the fighters and their training, the level of fighters skill was also a lot higher.
How are the ratings for this season anyway? I hope they suck in compairison to last season so the UFC realises people watch TUF for the fights and fighters and not for the drama.

Stop hating guys.

Just a glimpse at Miesha in yoga pants makes it all worth it.

What episode was that?

ufc_president_awards_a_bonus_because_he_hated_a_fighters_short%255B1%255D.jpg

Gotta love Hallman. Has anybody ever asked Chael what he was thinking letting Hallman wear those things?

I hate Ronda more and more but her striking coach is even more annoying. Acting tough and saying after "you know I will be kicked from the show" blablablabla.

All the Caraway talks but they forgot that Ronda said that she was happy to break other people arm because you now can feed her dog ... Not much more class here. And Ronda is a big girl so taking his defense like this is ridiculous.

Back