Whats up with Ronda?

I think Ronda has to be one of the worst watchable coaches in TUF history.
She seems to be all over the place, from acting like a Thug getting in Dennis Hallman's face to always complaining about Team Tate who seems to pick Ronda's injured fighters.
The past 17 seasons, somebody would always target a fighter who was not 100% its not a "Pussy Move"
Her taking offense to Tate after celebrating after a win, crying ect ect.

Am i the only one who thinks she is making TUF 18 hard to watch?

Why does everyone have to be likeable to you?

Just enjoy the fact that people are going through something unique and deal with it in different ways. Why don't you go watch Real Housewives or some shit if you want to criticize people's personalities.

This is fighting. Personalities don't matter they are just a factor for the weak people that need drama and a build up.

Wait, you guys are actually watching TUF?

Why does everyone have to be likeable to you?

Just enjoy the fact that people are going through something unique and deal with it in different ways. Why don't you go watch Real Housewives or some shit if you want to criticize people's personalities.

This is fighting. Personalities don't matter they are just a factor for the weak people that need drama and a build up.

It's a show about personalities, ya weirdo.

Ronda is coming off pretty nutty, though its important to realize this is a show that has it's roots from people pissing in other peoples beds, it's meant to be as "outrageous" as can be to bring in viewers.

Most people don't watch this show for the fights.

Three letters - DVR! Sometimes if I could DVR my wife I would, but I can't, so I deal with it.

I think I'm going to root for Ronda's team simply because when she wins she isn't quite the biggest bitch in all the land. It's little wonder that people want to knock her teeth down her throat.

I'm not sure what's worse. Watching Tate and Rousey's cat fighting on the show, or coming to this forum and reading the Schnoz Mob's ludicrous talking like women on the forum as they get all catty about how "Did you see what Ronda did?"

You guys are getting so involved in this show, you've turned into women. :icon_lol:

I'm not sure what's worse. Watching Tate and Rousey's cat fighting on the show, or coming to this forum and reading the Schnoz Mob's ludicrous talking like women on the forum as they get all catty about how "Did you see what Ronda did?"

You guys are getting so involved in this show, you've turned into women. :icon_lol:

They complain about the drama on the show and then hop onto Sherdog like a sorority group and its all they talk about.

She has very very low self-esteem and she's not very smart. That's a bad combination. That douchy armenian coach of hers doesn't help it one bit. As soon as she realizes that everyone is not out to get her, she'll be a lot happier.

She has very very low self-esteem and she's not very smart. That's a bad combination. That douchy armenian coach of hers doesn't help it one bit. As soon as she realizes that everyone is not out to get her, she'll be a lot happier.

Throw in a ton of yes men and the fact she's a fighter....Fuck. That's a REALLY bad combination.

Originally Posted by tsube View Post

lol

Rousey is trolled on a regular basis around here and folks are not out to get her huh? :rolleyes: I see an abnormal amount of negativity posted towards her and I would bet its not all regular Joe blow forum members doing it either. Where there is smoke there is fire and something stinks around here.

The UFC uses shill posters on forums just like sherdog to espouse their company line and propaganda. How many fighters fall victim to the online slandering from these people is anybodies guess. Zuffa better hope the fighters do not catch on to this fact otherwise I can see lawsuits coming their way and rightfully so.

lol

Rousey is trolled on a regular basis around here and folks are not out to get her huh? :rolleyes: I see an abnormal amount of negativity posted towards her and I would bet its not all regular Joe blow forum members doing it either. Where there is smoke there is fire and something stinks around here.

The UFC uses shill posters on forums just like sherdog to espouse their company line and propaganda. How many fighters fall victim to the online slandering from these people is anybodies guess. Zuffa better hope the fighters do not catch on to this fact otherwise I can see lawsuits coming their way and rightfully so.

So....All of her deeply rooted emotional problems are the result of Sherdog trolls?

lol

Rousey is trolled on a regular basis around here and folks are not out to get her huh? :rolleyes:

Even if one was stupid enough to believe that this forum had any effect on Rousey's personal life, it's still a very small minority of people that thrashes her. Remember when Miesha "laughed at her fighter's pain"? That's what I'm talking about, Ronda's low self-esteem making her believe that everything is always about her and that it's all with bad intentions.

The UFC uses shill posters on forums just like sherdog to espouse their company line and propaganda. How many fighters fall victim to the online slandering from these people is anybodies guess.

You're not very familiar with how people in general behave on the internet, are you?

Another episode with Ronda looking like the most retarded asshole I've seen on tv...

Ronda needs to stop pouting and bitching. Even Dana scolded Ronda a little bit in episode 4.

I'm pretty sure that "against the world" attitude is part of what makes her a great fighter. Mike Tyson was a complete dumbass and crazy as hell but it certainly worked for him.

Back