Whats the purpose of goin to night clubs if youre a guy?

God I hate clubs, always did.
There are far better ways to meet women than trying to scream over obnoxiously loud music in a dark room surrounded by sweaty strangers over expensive beers.

Yeah, trying to have convos over loud music gets old pretty quick.

Yeah, trying to have convos over loud music gets old pretty quick.

"What's your name?!"

"Huh?!"

"What's your name?!"

"What's my major? Nursing! How about you?!"

"What?"

preview.jpg

i hated nightclubs even when i was in my twenties. but not all nightclubs are the same. a lot depends on the music and scene. if you go to a traditional nightclub that plays rap/r&b, you'll get a different crowd and vibe. if you go to a nightclub that plays more techno or rave music, it'll be different as well. i much more preferred the techno/rave scene. less aggressive guys looking to hit on every chick.

To have fun and meet hot chicks.imagine thinking sitting in your stupid house drinking is better than being out in public and having fun.

does this really need to be explained?
Exactly! How many crazy fun and interesting stories happen from home? House parties for sure, but def not just chilling by yourself or a few peeps.

I don't understand it either. I can pay £30 to see some top house DJ's spend £3 on drugs and dance all night long, if I was single I could leave with a different woman nearly every single time.

When I used to go to such places before the Great Reset it was to dance, or to continue the night past pub closing hours.

To have fun and meet hot chicks.imagine thinking sitting in your stupid house drinking is better than being out in public and having fun.

does this really need to be explained?

Yes because house parties are way better for meeting women and stories in my experience

But if someone likes screaming WHAT over music nothing wrong with that

This reminds me that think i saw something about nighclubs dying due to tinder etc

Its a thing here for sure, people going in goes down every year

I can see your point TS. If you're not getting bottle service and good looking like me you shouldn't be going to clubs. Clubs aren't meant for poor or ugly people. You will be bored and end up leaving to go home alone.

People go because they like the atmosphere.

Back when we did, the wife and I loved to go out dancing. So much easier going to a club when you already have the hook up in place, lol. We always pre game drank at a regular bar before going to the club itself.

House parties were always a lot more fun than bars/clubs. Cheaper, easier to talk to people, more people you know, better drugs, drinking games, food....way more fun overall. At least in my case there were always a few new girls rolling through the houses I partied at that I had never met before, but they were all friends of some friends. With automatic social proof that you aren't a complete tool/creep, it makes meeting girls a lot easier.

Those days are long gone though.

Im in my late 20s and I still have friends who love going to night clubs. Many of these guys are married or in serious relationships. I just dont get it.

Beyond picking up chicks what the hell are you doing there, even if you're early 20s and single? Listen to music? Drink? Dance?

All that shit is literally better at home and mixing a drink for yourself in the kitchen wont cost you $15 plus tip.

Clubs to me me are money drains and ego boost for women. Women go there to get hit on all night without the slightest intention of reciprocating. They like the feeling of being noticed and wanted. Clubs served the function of female ego boosting before social media came along, and still does.

My point is, what purpose does the average guy have attending a club? Unless you're crazy good looking or have a lot of money to throw, there's just nothing good in these places for a guy.

dancing is fun....take some E and go see Sasha and Digweed or equivalent...good times.

Im in my late 20s and I still have friends who love going to night clubs. Many of these guys are married or in serious relationships. I just dont get it.

Beyond picking up chicks what the hell are you doing there, even if you're early 20s and single? Listen to music? Drink? Dance?

All that shit is literally better at home and mixing a drink for yourself in the kitchen wont cost you $15 plus tip.

Clubs to me me are money drains and ego boost for women. Women go there to get hit on all night without the slightest intention of reciprocating. They like the feeling of being noticed and wanted. Clubs served the function of female ego boosting before social media came along, and still does.

My point is, what purpose does the average guy have attending a club? Unless you're crazy good looking or have a lot of money to throw, there's just nothing good in these places for a guy.

I prefer a pub if I am out, but there's gotta be something psychological that night clubs rap into and reveal about us as creatures. I think the appeal is the experience of having a sensory overload. A nightclub will do just that and take your mind off the daily doldrums and miseries of existence. There's big music, drinks everywhere and, probably, a bunch of gorgeous women. So, even if you aren't going to sleep with them (because you can't or won't or both), you are still around the idea of sexiness and desirability. Plus, for some reason, people are drawn to big gatherings of people, it makes them feel like they are a part of something special or significant.

Back