Whats the purpose of goin to night clubs if youre a guy?

I bought a round of drinks the other night and it cost me $190 ( around $44 a drink). Also dropped 8k on a table the other night. Shit ain't cheap in Vegas.

I'm not an every week club goer anymore like my 18-21 phase. I have my spurts where I go hard, but other than that, maybe only go twiee a month on average

As for the purpose. For me its a combination of things;

1 - High energy environment where you can have fun socially with friends
2 - Easy way to fuck a lot of girls
3 - Good music - had a 15k table at Omnia for Martin Garrix a few weeks back
4 - Networking for business events. Made a lot of money and connections from nightclubs after industry conferences
Good post I agree. When you going back to Thai? Ill be in vegas next month since Thai still locked down and all that. What clubs you like to hit there .. I went to the one in MGM in July and didn't like it. I need to check out Omnia ..

Sitting in a cheap hostel with your mates, listening to youtube music playlists, drinking, playing cards, and bitching about how unfair life is, is the superior option.
images

I can see your point TS. If you're not getting bottle service and good looking like me you shouldn't be going to clubs. Clubs aren't meant for poor or ugly people. You will be bored and end up leaving to go home alone.
<5> not sure if you're serious but its so true, its a reality check for the delusional.

maybe a bit different in murica, but in the UK this is funny because its true

God I hate clubs, always did.
There are far better ways to meet women than trying to scream over obnoxiously loud music in a dark room surrounded by sweaty strangers over expensive beers.

What ways would these be?

What ways would these be?

Just about anything else IMO.

Social circles (like you meet through a friend of a friend), activities - you'll meet someone who you already have something in common with. I remember someone mentioning volunteering in a thread, and it's actually not a bad idea. Incidentally while out and about.

Just living a life of social abundance and interacting with women. You guys hit it off, exchange numbers and ask to chill, go out for coffee, drinks, whatever.

To each his own, but clubs aren't my taste. I suppose you have a higher chance of a O.N.S. there if anything though.

you have not been to 5star. 15$ drinks have been the norm at nice places for 15 years.

Ditto.
I remember ordering a drink at the 4 Seasons down in Brickell, it was around $17 at the time (this was back in 2014-2015 time frame).
Same experience at the Mandarin and One Hotels as well.
So whenever i went down to Miami on business, i learned to find certain executives and go drink with them since they were always picking up the tab, lol.

Good post I agree. When you going back to Thai? Ill be in vegas next month since Thai still locked down and all that. What clubs you like to hit there .. I went to the one in MGM in July and didn't like it. I need to check out Omnia ..

Omnia and XS are good and I like Encore pool during the day

To take ecstacy, dance and have a magic time.
This, this, and so fucking this.
My clubbing/raving days were among my greatest. Anyone who hasn't experienced this type of night is missing out on one of the most transcendent experiences Western culture has to offer.

This, this, and so fucking this.
My clubbing/raving days were among my greatest. Anyone who hasn't experienced this type of night is missing out on one of the most transcendent experiences Western culture has to offer.

Strangely, also makes you a better person, alive to the whole human experience.

When I used to go to clubs, I'd go in wasted or high as kite so I didn't have to spend money inside.

Spend $30 for some ecstasy and roll the whole time, or $120+ on booze in the club... obvious choice

To meet women.

Also, when I used to go to clubs on weekends, it made week night bar dates with women so much easier.

Back