Whats the purpose of goin to night clubs if youre a guy?

Gracious Warrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im in my late 20s and I still have friends who love going to night clubs. Many of these guys are married or in serious relationships. I just dont get it.

Beyond picking up chicks what the hell are you doing there, even if you're early 20s and single? Listen to music? Drink? Dance?

All that shit is literally better at home and mixing a drink for yourself in the kitchen wont cost you $15 plus tip.

Clubs to me me are money drains and ego boost for women. Women go there to get hit on all night without the slightest intention of reciprocating. They like the feeling of being noticed and wanted. Clubs served the function of female ego boosting before social media came along, and still does.

My point is, what purpose does the average guy have attending a club? Unless you're crazy good looking or have a lot of money to throw, there's just nothing good in these places for a guy.

The purpose is to waist $200 in drinks on girls that won't go home with you...

Rinse and repeat until one finally does, and when it happens you will never want to be seen in public with said girl.

Then do it all over again..

Other than picking up easy chicks, I don't see the point either.

I tried but rarely succeeded.

Waste of money.

Sitting in a cheap hostel with your mates, listening to youtube music playlists, drinking, playing cards, and bitching about how unfair life is, is the superior option.

At least that's how I spent many nights while I was in capital city.

Last edited:
If you go with your girl and you like dancing?

Otherwise I agree, if you're not there to dance or meet ladies it seems little a strange way to spend your time.

I go to the club because I look ridiculous when I Crip Walk on the street....

BriefTerrificIrishredandwhitesetter-size_restricted.gif

We’re not lumping in bars with clubs, are we? Because bars can be pretty fun, if you find one that fits your style.

Back