Whats the purpose of goin to night clubs if youre a guy?

i hated nightclubs even when i was in my twenties. but not all nightclubs are the same. a lot depends on the music and scene. if you go to a traditional nightclub that plays rap/r&b, you'll get a different crowd and vibe. if you go to a nightclub that plays more techno or rave music, it'll be different as well. i much more preferred the techno/rave scene. less aggressive guys looking to hit on every chick.

Very much this.

Sydney has both. R&B clubs were for people trying to be admired. Techno was for people to dance aka much better.

I loved going to clubs in my day but it was never about picking up.

Never understood the club scene. Way too many fucking people at these places

I have never in my life paid 15 plus tip for a drink anywhere not even at a 5 star. Wtf lol

I bought a round of drinks the other night and it cost me $190 ( around $44 a drink). Also dropped 8k on a table the other night. Shit ain't cheap in Vegas.

I'm not an every week club goer anymore like my 18-21 phase. I have my spurts where I go hard, but other than that, maybe only go twiee a month on average

As for the purpose. For me its a combination of things;

1 - High energy environment where you can have fun socially with friends
2 - Easy way to fuck a lot of girls
3 - Good music - had a 15k table at Omnia for Martin Garrix a few weeks back
4 - Networking for business events. Made a lot of money and connections from nightclubs after industry conferences

The purpose is to waist $200 in drinks on girls that won't go home with you...

Rinse and repeat until one finally does, and when it happens you will never want to be seen in public with said girl.

Then do it all over again..
Wut? lol

I used to go out drinking 6 nights a week when i was in my 20's and early 30's. It was extremely rare I would buy drinks for strangers or even girls who were part of my drinking gang. Occasionally you would buy a round and they would get the next one. And i picked up strangers to fuck semi regularly.

if you spend $200 out drinking, you fucking suck with money or the bars you go to overcharge. At least 10 years ago.

The purpose is to waist $200 in drinks on girls that won't go home with you...

Rinse and repeat until one finally does, and when it happens you will never want to be seen in public with said girl.

Then do it all over again..
All good, as long as you're not paying for prostitutes. That would be unacceptable.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ SELL COCAINE, YEAHH ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

usher.gif

Very much this.

Sydney has both. R&B clubs were for people trying to be admired. Techno was for people to dance aka much better.

I loved going to clubs in my day but it was never about picking up.

yeah, definitely. funny enough, when i went to techno clubs in the past, i hooked up a few times with chicks without even trying. interesting how it's even easier to hook up in places like this, because there's no pressure for anyone to hook up. just go with the flow.

I have never in my life paid 15 plus tip for a drink anywhere not even at a 5 star. Wtf lol
I have. I bought 16oz of rum @ LCBO, and felt bad for the homless guy in front so I gave him $10, so thats my tip I guess. We drank together after, man used some of $10 to get beers and yeah it was cool

Never been to one, but my buddies who have never paid that either lol.

20 for a cocktail at a good mixology bar is standard. I mean, unless you live in a poor area.

I have. I bought 16oz of rum @ LCBO, and felt bad for the homless guy in front so I gave him $10, so thats my tip I guess. We drank together after, man used some of $10 to get beers and yeah it was cool

If i told you a 2 oz manhattan was 15 plus tip what would call me? ;)

I like to dance.

And get my dick grinded on by tight & fit hunnies.

That's why I go.

If i told you a 2 oz manhattan was 15 plus tip what would call me? ;)
hell no, ive had a Manhattan at various restaurants and i myself made it better than their bartenders

I remember being at kelsey's once and they took 20min, I told the waitress I could do it better and faster, but protocol and all that

me: It's literally 2 parts whiskey, 1 part sweet vermouth, and maybe 1/4oz sours...

I'd drink with you if it was Shabbat and we'd get fucked up for God Emperor Hashem bro

hell no, ive had a Manhattan at various restaurants and i myself made it better than their bartenders

I remember being at kelsey's once and they took 20min, I told the waitress I could do it better and faster, but protocol and all that

me: It's literally 2 parts whiskey, 1 part sweet vermouth, and maybe 1/4oz sours...

I'd drink with you if it was Shabbat and we'd get fucked up for God Emperor Hashem bro

Lol if i tried to sell you a 15 dollar manhattan id expect you to call me a sheister lol

Id drink with ya regardless sherbro , maybe even a night of soju

Lol if i tried to sell you a 15 dollar manhattan id expect you to call me a sheister lol

Id drink with ya regardless sherbro , maybe even a night of soju
If your $15 Manhattan was really good, I'd get it, I always pay for quality, but if not, naw

I went a few times because the girl I was dating back then loved dancing, the music and sticking her hand down my pants in public places. She'd get really horny because other dudes would try to hit on her when I was in the bathroom.

I only went to clubs when I was single because my friends always wanted to go to try to get laid. I refused at first because clubs have never ever been my scene but my friends lured me in with free drinks. I was an excellent wingman to distract the least attractive girl in a group because I got fucking drunk, I'm a happy drunk and I didn't care at all.

I prefer a pub if I am out, but there's gotta be something psychological that night clubs rap into and reveal about us as creatures. I think the appeal is the experience of having a sensory overload. A nightclub will do just that and take your mind off the daily doldrums and miseries of existence. There's big music, drinks everywhere and, probably, a bunch of gorgeous women. So, even if you aren't going to sleep with them (because you can't or won't or both), you are still around the idea of sexiness and desirability. Plus, for some reason, people are drawn to big gatherings of people, it makes them feel like they are a part of something special or significant.

This. I used to go to clubs even when I had a gf and after married. Only stopped after having kids.

I like to dance, the music (rock or electro) the lights and atmosphere. A sensory overload, like you said.

Socializing with strangers, drunk chatting with the regulars, occasionally snorting in the bathroom with the old homies, checking on hot chicks in skimpy outfits when wife is not looking. It's always a good experience when you go to the right places.

Back