Whats the big deal about Hasbullah?

hswrestler

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Totally out of the loop about him. What's his relation to the dagestani fighters?

The Internet and Social Media can make just about anyone, or anything popular enough with the right amount of luck, and traction. He seems to have clicked with people because his childlike appearance despite being an adult.

He's got a birth defect or something like Gary Coleman, or the Webster kid. So, short guy who looks like a kid but is actually an adult equal funny to some people.

<Fedor23>

Hes 19 but is very small and friendly. Hes Islams neighbor and grew up as a huge fan Khabib and Islam. Every single person thinks he's great.

Reactions: MMA
He's got a birth defect or something like Gary Coleman, or the Webster kid. So, short guy who looks like a kid but is actually an adult equal funny to some people.

<Fedor23>

At my local takeout there is someone who has this exact issue. They appear to be around 10 9r 11 but are probably in their late 20s or 30s.

I imagine being repeatedly asked while working 'how old are you??' must be really goddamn annoying.

hasbulla-hasbullah.gif

HE IS A LETHAL MARTIAL ARTIST...LEGENDARY IN MANY ELITE CIRCLES
hasbulla-hasbik.gif

THERE ARE RUMOURS THIS MAN IS A SECRET AGENT....

3b0756bf028d4f8a13650ccfe7fe7baf.jpg

THE LEVEL OF HIS POLITICAL INVOLVEMENT IS TO BE DETERMINED

52b51f6c553e2aaf44d83de6d1dc31d2263c431fab8efad6c4ad1e314b7068ee_1.jpg

HE IS ALSO A WORLD CLASS MOTIVATIONAL FIGURE, HAVE BEEN EMBRASED BY THE MASSES....PEOPLE SEE AND FEEL THAT....HE HAS THE JUICE
aO3E61y_460s.jpg

They say he's never lost a sparring session or tapped in training, so obviously the guy is a GOAT candidate if he decides to step into the cage

Last edited:
<Fedor23>

Lowest common denominator midget humour.
100%

I mean.. hopefully it's this and not something darker like religion and young boys. He does seem to be extremely popular in one region alone.

Back