Whats so great about having an old account creation date?

Some sherdogger called me an "OG" once, and it made my week.

lol someone is insecure about their join date

There are a few 01ers lurking around here somewhere.

If you joined in the previous decade and have a lot of posts somehow you are supposed to be more respected than white belts.

But the posters that are still around from that along ago were probably the ones who flew under the radar, because they never had anything interesting to say. Stacking up a bunch of posts that nobody enjoys reading until finally their account creation date makes them matter.

considering the many ways you can be banned, anyone who hasn't been banned yet in 6-10 years must be incredibly boring
If you have 10k+ posts regardless of join date I wouldn't necessarily be proud of that. Maybe depressed. I'm more impressed at the people who posts once every few years. I actually pay attention then to what they have to say with their words at premium.

TS is scared to name names. Worst call-out thread I've seen in 8 years.

Well I was banned many years ago so I guess I'm awesome.

This post should instantly be in the signature of all whitebelts.

giphy.gif

It IS lame to suggest that an old account means you're a good poster. But it's downright moronic to suggest that you're a bad one if you've never been banned.

I don't trust the opinions of people with join dates of 2010 or later. Sorry but you are all filth

What if I have had my account on here less than a year but have been a member of another MMA Forum, MMA Junkie, Since 2008? Does that make me boring? or do I get a pass because my account on here is new?

If you have 10k+ posts regardless of join date I wouldn't necessarily be proud of that. Maybe depressed. I'm more impressed at the people who posts once every few years. I actually pay attention then to what they have to say with their words at premium.

Be kind to your mother.

If your account was created pre-2005, there are all kinds of secret benefits. I will let others reveal what the benefits are, should they choose to.
Even mentioning that shit is banworthy, bro. Don't do it.

Back